GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Public Board > The 'Kind Kitchen
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 01-14-2009, 10:00 AM
Baked as fuck
| My GK Garden |

SecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot desciple
Default Quick and easy way to make brownies.

I'm new to GK as of yesterday and I was reading a ton of the recipes for brownies and saw that everyone suggests using cannibutter to make them. Every time I've made brownies it takes less than an hour to have them cooked and ready to be eaten.

First of all you need a brownie mix that requires 1/4 cup of oil which a bunch of them do i think. That oil is what your weed will be put into first. When your adding your buds you really only need like two grams per person in the batch but if you think you need more go nuts (That's all I used plus a little bud buster crystal). Next take the buds off the stem and bud bust it to a fine powder (If there are any pieces of stem take them out unless you want to eat them). You then pour the oil into a frying pan and slow cook it with all the weed in it for about 20 mins or when it turns a brownish colour. By this time you should be pre-heating your oven and mixing up your brownie batter. Simply add the weed oil to the mix, put the mix in a brownie tray and cook them up.

Note: Last time I made these brownies I tried to walk home from my brothers but kept falling over and I had to sleep there. Also these brownies take at least an hour to kick in (possibly like weed brownies made with the butter). When I ate them I ended up smoking a joint about 45 mins in and when the effects of the joint should have worn off I got zombified by the brownies.

Let me know what you think.
Grown: Critical Mass, Strawberry Cough, Violator Kush, Kushberry, Somango, Molokai Frost, Kandy Kush, Bubblelicious, Hericules, Jackberry, K.O kush, Uber kush, Heribei, Herijuana, The OG #18, Bubba 76

Growing: Smackberry, Chemdawg x Cocoa Kush, Redneck Kush

Peace.

Last edited by SecretGrower420; 01-14-2009 at 02:38 PM.

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:08 AM
MEDI-GROWER
| My GK Garden |

UrBigBuddie is a pot descipleUrBigBuddie is a pot descipleUrBigBuddie is a pot descipleUrBigBuddie is a pot descipleUrBigBuddie is a pot descipleUrBigBuddie is a pot descipleUrBigBuddie is a pot descipleUrBigBuddie is a pot descipleUrBigBuddie is a pot desciple
Cool Sounds goooooooooood man!!

I i LOVEEE my brownies bro.... HUGELY!!!

Im Just BAck from the ANABIS CUP i AMSTERDAM and i HAd a gooooood few brownies and CAkes, they were sweeeeeeet as...

LOVE brownies, but i Make em diff... (Iff at all TBHonest!)

Away, i JUst get some BROWNIE MIX(Which is EASY to get ahold of where i am) and i just Make the MIX by adding the milk to the Browie MIX, then ADD my WEED, HASHISH/W/e really. Then on the MIx baby, all in well (After grounding it all up very very well, unkless its WEED, then, pullin out STEMS thats it.
My BUDS are trimmed enough, to just let em Break up n stir into the mix)

Anyway(Again)lol, This is just my MEHOD, if n when i do do them!

Id seriousely WONDER over the FRYING PART.... Thats it, incase thats Takig ANY, i mean ANY of he Goodness out of the WEED/HASHISH!! (Unsure, But i am sure, that it MUST do something not too GREAT for it, when it CAN go STRAIT into the MIX without Heating the mix a all at ANY TEMP, B4 OVEN time!!!)

BUt, heyyy.....If it WORKS.....NEVER TRY n FIX it bro....

Keep it up,
that was quie interesing TOPIC,
We dont get much peeps bringing the Good Ol Brownies up that Much anymore,
so Sweeeeet bro,

Peace out for now,
UrBigBuddie...........

NUTRIENTS I PERSONALLY USE:
BIO-BIZZ
1: Bio-Bizz GROW
2: Bio-Bizz BLOOM
3: Bio-Biz Topmax
4: Bio-Bizz Alg-A-Mic (Liquid seeweed )

Great Prices(Lighting/All room Products ect ect.):www.aquaculture-hydroponics.co.uk
Great Seeds:www.sensiseeds.com www.drchronic.com www.greenhouseseeds.nl

Last edited by UrBigBuddie; 01-16-2009 at 02:50 AM.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:53 AM
Baked as fuck
| My GK Garden |

SecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot desciple
Thumbs up

You only slow cook it, it could be in any pot really i guess and all that does is cook the THC into the oil.
Grown: Critical Mass, Strawberry Cough, Violator Kush, Kushberry, Somango, Molokai Frost, Kandy Kush, Bubblelicious, Hericules, Jackberry, K.O kush, Uber kush, Heribei, Herijuana, The OG #18, Bubba 76

Peace.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:34 PM
Sticky Skunky Buds

Location: Selling weed at the corner nearest you. Just ask for Ranger Walker
Scorpio is swimming in a sea of greenScorpio is swimming in a sea of greenScorpio is swimming in a sea of green

I need to make some kind of food with weed in it. But everytime I find myself thinking about it, I just load a bowl and smoke
In the eyes of a ranger the unexpected smoker had better no the truth from a bong and a pipe, cuz the eyes of a ranger are apon you, anything you smoke he's gonna see, so when your in Texas, look behind you, cuz that where a ranger's gonna be. From Walker Texas Ranger, my fav show.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:01 PM
New Sprout

Keggin likes being stoned in the corner
Thumbs up Preheated

You preheat the oil so that you can remove the plant particles. Oil heated in a pan saterates your herb and removes the goodies so you cant tell or really taste much if anything in your food after its strained. Me personally im a med patient and I believe this plant to be to good of a thing to waste so i leave plant parts in.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:48 AM
Baked as fuck
| My GK Garden |

Same, I don't strain at all, just make sure everything is a very fine bust, like a powder.

Peace.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:30 AM
Excommunicated

Dixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretGrower420
I'm new to GK as of yesterday and I was reading a ton of the recipes for brownies and saw that everyone suggests using cannibutter to make them. Every time I've made brownies it takes less than an hour to have them cooked and ready to be eaten.

First of all you need a brownie mix that requires 1/4 cup of oil which a bunch of them do i think. That oil is what your weed will be put into first. When your adding your buds you really only need like two grams per person in the batch but if you think you need more go nuts (That's all I used plus a little bud buster crystal). Next take the buds off the stem and bud bust it to a fine powder (If there are any pieces of stem take them out unless you want to eat them). You then pour the oil into a frying pan and slow cook it with all the weed in it for about 20 mins or when it turns a brownish colour. By this time you should be pre-heating your oven and mixing up your brownie batter. Simply add the weed oil to the mix, put the mix in a brownie tray and cook them up.

Note: Last time I made these brownies I tried to walk home from my brothers but kept falling over and I had to sleep there. Also these brownies take at least an hour to kick in (possibly like weed brownies made with the butter). When I ate them I ended up smoking a joint about 45 mins in and when the effects of the joint should have worn off I got zombified by the brownies.

Let me know what you think.
Thanks so much for this. Ive looked at a lot or recipes, too and most are pretty vague about how much bud/per serving. Now...just ONE brownie per person, right? say, 2 inches by 2 inches?

Dixie
Old 05-27-2009, 09:40 AM
Excommunicated

Dixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrBigBuddie
I i LOVEEE my brownies bro.... HUGELY!!!

Im Just BAck from the ANABIS CUP i AMSTERDAM and i HAd a gooooood few brownies and CAkes, they were sweeeeeeet as...

LOVE brownies, but i Make em diff... (Iff at all TBHonest!)

Away, i JUst get some BROWNIE MIX(Which is EASY to get ahold of where i am) and i just Make the MIX by adding the milk to the Browie MIX, then ADD my WEED, HASHISH/W/e really. Then on the MIx baby, all in well (After grounding it all up very very well, unkless its WEED, then, pullin out STEMS thats it.
My BUDS are trimmed enough, to just let em Break up n stir into the mix)

Anyway(Again)lol, This is just my MEHOD, if n when i do do them!

Id seriousely WONDER over the FRYING PART.... Thats it, incase thats Takig ANY, i mean ANY of he Goodness out of the WEED/HASHISH!! (Unsure, But i am sure, that it MUST do something not too GREAT for it, when it CAN go STRAIT into the MIX without Heating the mix a all at ANY TEMP, B4 OVEN time!!!)

BUt, heyyy.....If it WORKS.....NEVER TRY n FIX it bro....

Keep it up,
that was quie interesing TOPIC,
We dont get much peeps bringing the Good Ol Brownies up that Much anymore,
so Sweeeeet bro,

Peace out for now,
UrBigBuddie...........
I hear you, but your way, using the ground-up weed, tastes pretty "weedy", where the poster's method, cooking the weed IN THE OIL, lets the THC go into the oil. Then you strain OUT all the weed particles, leaving just THC-laden oil. When you put the oil in the brownies and bake em up, man you cant even taste the weed, AT ALL. I guess some folks dont mind the taste of cooked weed, but I think it's pretty yuck-o. Release the THC into the OIL first, then strain out the weed and you get brownies that taste just like ...brownies!

I have used the oil method a few times, but I never knew just how much weed to use and once I got WAY too much...people were lying around the carpet in a coma, LOL.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:01 PM
Engineering Monsters

mafeeker  gives out some good pointers on growing

Hey, nice, i use this exact same method. I actually posted it about 6 months ago here, im glad it is catching on. I have made brownies with cannabutter and by just mixing in bud into the batter. I honestly prefer the taste from this method to the taste of the cannabutter. Plus, they only take an hour to be ready to enjoy. I also think that this method makes stronger brownies than the cannabutter method, from my experience. I usually use either an ounce of mids or a quad of dank, pick out seeds and stems and put into a coffee grinder until it is a fine powder. Then i put the oil over low heat and place powder in oil, constantly stirring for 10 min. Then i just mix this mixture into a double batch of brownie mix, so i get two pans from this method. They are pretty strong, a 3x3 in would knock you out. Hope you enjoy!
Old 06-06-2009, 10:30 PM
New Sprout

fifey  gives out some good pointers on growing

Thanks for the recipe friend.

I am gonna have to try it soon! So many different ways to make brownies I have found on this site alone...maybe I will try some sort of combination of them.

If I do, my wife will probably find me comatose in a pool of my own drool! LOL.....oh well a guy can dream right?