GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Cultivation > Beginner Lounge
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 04-15-2009, 09:47 AM
Germinated

wager420 likes being stoned in the corner
Exclamation Flowering stage,Hairs Burning

sup GK, first time poster here.

i got a MJ plant in a decent sized pot, i have it growing outside in about 6-8 hours of sunlight aday. and it beening throwing hairs for the past 2weeks, i notice that the white hairs are turning brown, as if there burning up, but it aint a Big bud yet, the hairs are barely showing, i see no progress since the hairs looked burnt, the sun tempreture in my area isnt that hot right now, but it will be soon, in the 105's plus. what should i do, less sun light? and tips i can improvise with?

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 04-15-2009, 10:35 AM
Established Healthy Roots

qwert likes being stoned in the corner

im not growing any hairs and the ones i have are going from brown to white (on my head i mean), send me the plant, or a nice size bud, i will give you a dignose as soon as i get it.
Old 04-15-2009, 03:29 PM
HIDING OUT

choker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hooka

The only time my hairs have turned brown is after they got pollinated. Any males around? Check plant to see if it hermied. Maybe its going from flowering to the veg stage. Those are some resons why they may turn brown.
Old 04-15-2009, 03:31 PM
| My GK Garden |

theCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Sounds like they're not getting enough water. If you're not touching them, there's no males, and they haven't finished flowering....sounds like they're drying out too much between waterings.

No Smell, No Tell
NO CELL!
Old 04-15-2009, 07:39 PM
Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

WiZaRD smokes from a silver hookaWiZaRD smokes from a silver hookaWiZaRD smokes from a silver hookaWiZaRD smokes from a silver hookaWiZaRD smokes from a silver hookaWiZaRD smokes from a silver hookaWiZaRD smokes from a silver hooka

I think we need a picture.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:10 PM
you wanna get high?

Towelieee is the "Pope of Pot"Towelieee is the "Pope of Pot"Towelieee is the "Pope of Pot"Towelieee is the "Pope of Pot"Towelieee is the "Pope of Pot"Towelieee is the "Pope of Pot"Towelieee is the "Pope of Pot"Towelieee is the "Pope of Pot"Towelieee is the "Pope of Pot"Towelieee is the "Pope of Pot"Towelieee is the "Pope of Pot"

The fact that your plants only get 6-8 hours of light a day isn't good. Honestly I think you need to figure some things out first. You for sure won't see any BIG buds with that little amount of light.