GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Cultivation > Outdoor Cultivation
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 07-23-2009, 03:24 PM
Engineering Monsters

mafeeker  gives out some good pointers on growing
Talking My Guerrilla Grow w/ Pics

So guys, after having a successful first grow last summer, I decided to try my hand at actually ordering seeds this year instead of using bag seed. I now have 9 feminized plants going at my site all from seed. Due to unfortunate circumstances, these were not put in the ground until the very end of June, which is much later than I would have liked. I've also had some trouble with pests on some of the plants, but here they are:

This is the worst affected by the infestation. It's one of 3 Big Bangs from GHS

The second Big Bang

...and the third

Then there is my Lemon Skunk from GHS. This first one lost a set of leaves to pests

And the other one

I also have AMS from GHS, which stands for Anti-mould system. Supposed to have swiss genetics. I had a problems with bud rot with bud rot last year, why I got this and the lemon skunk

and the other

Then I have two freebies from the attitude, both from G13 labs. I was pretty skeptical, the super skunk is not doing so well, it had early pest problems

but probably my best plant right now is the freebie pure gold. It took forever to germ, but its a great pheno, real fast growing

Look at the size of those fan leaves!

Well that's it. I have them a fertilizer regiment of a liquid organic fert called age old organics and oregon-ism mychorrizae. Any questions or comments welcomed. I'll try to keep it updated every week.

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 07-23-2009, 03:40 PM
you wanna get high?

Towelieee is the "Pope of Pot"Towelieee is the "Pope of Pot"Towelieee is the "Pope of Pot"Towelieee is the "Pope of Pot"Towelieee is the "Pope of Pot"Towelieee is the "Pope of Pot"Towelieee is the "Pope of Pot"Towelieee is the "Pope of Pot"Towelieee is the "Pope of Pot"Towelieee is the "Pope of Pot"Towelieee is the "Pope of Pot"

Looks like one hell of a selection man..
Old 07-23-2009, 03:50 PM
~Sea Of Green~

Location: R.I.P Buddy..I will carry you in my heart forever!! xoxo
Mermaid Sweats Pure THCMermaid Sweats Pure THCMermaid Sweats Pure THCMermaid Sweats Pure THCMermaid Sweats Pure THCMermaid Sweats Pure THCMermaid Sweats Pure THCMermaid Sweats Pure THCMermaid Sweats Pure THCMermaid Sweats Pure THCMermaid Sweats Pure THC

SWEET indeed and hear ya on the buggers this year my frd!!
Ughhhh this is the worse it has been in my area in years.....think they are taking over these parts and have tripled and then some in population.
Even had a slug issue for the FIRST time in all my grows.....
Couple weeks ago went to clean my pool ....noticed many slugs and thought F*@k!!!! Went to check my grow after I was finished cleaning the pool and sure enuff they were all over but nipped it in the bud ASAP. Used salt and beer near the grow to lure those bastards.

Sevin's is my best frd......get some if you don't have it already. Only thing that works the best IMO and will not harm people, animals but sure will get rid of pesky buggers.

Happy growing....keep it green and much positive energy for a kick ass grow!

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air… :new_color_: :new_color_:
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Good girls go to heaven.....RedHeads go anywhere they want!
Old 07-23-2009, 07:05 PM
Engineering Monsters

I know, I hate it. I had minimal problems with bugs last year, and I wasnt using quality genetics. I've been hearing that the bugs are bad everywhere, must just be a bad season. But it pisses me
Old 07-23-2009, 07:06 PM
Engineering Monsters

*off (whoops)
Old 07-27-2009, 03:22 PM
Engineering Monsters

Default Bloom Boost?

Hey guys, I'm gonna get some updated pics up on wednesday, i just saw em today, gave em some ferts and sprayed em with a caterpiller and pest repelent. They are starting to take off. My question though is what can i do to really give them a growth boost right as they begin flowering? I'm considering flushing them on Wed, possibly removing the lower fan leaves to concentrate growth in the buds and another dose of mychorrizae. Any other suggestions?
Old 07-27-2009, 05:48 PM
Excommunicated

virago420 Sweats Pure THCvirago420 Sweats Pure THCvirago420 Sweats Pure THCvirago420 Sweats Pure THCvirago420 Sweats Pure THCvirago420 Sweats Pure THCvirago420 Sweats Pure THCvirago420 Sweats Pure THCvirago420 Sweats Pure THCvirago420 Sweats Pure THCvirago420 Sweats Pure THC

Its not recommended to remove the fan leaves. They are there for a reason. When flowering is nearing an end the plant will use the stored nutrients in them and drop them by itself. Taking them off prematurely will only slow your plants down if anything. Peace
Old 07-29-2009, 02:16 PM
Engineering Monsters

Default Pic Update

Alright guys, here's some more pics. I gave them a 1/2 strength flower fert today b/c I just fertilized em on Monday and gave em another dose of mychorrizae. They are just about to flower.

Big Bang

and #3

Then there's the lemon skunk

and the AMS

Now we have the Super Skunk, recovering nicely

And the giant-leaved pure gold

Hope you enjoy. Im starting to get the pests under control, and the ferts are doing wonders for their growth. More pics next week!!!!!
Old 07-30-2009, 07:37 AM
Baked as fuck
| My GK Garden |

SecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot desciple

Those are some nice fan leaves. Hope those start branching out a bunch.
Grown: Critical Mass, Strawberry Cough, Violator Kush, Kushberry, Somango, Molokai Frost, Kandy Kush, Bubblelicious, Hericules, Jackberry, K.O kush, Uber kush, Heribei, Herijuana, The OG #18, Bubba 76

Growing: Smackberry, Chemdawg x Cocoa Kush, Redneck Kush

Peace.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:28 PM
"lil doobie"

lukesmommy is a Ganja God!lukesmommy is a Ganja God!lukesmommy is a Ganja God!lukesmommy is a Ganja God!lukesmommy is a Ganja God!lukesmommy is a Ganja God!lukesmommy is a Ganja God!lukesmommy is a Ganja God!lukesmommy is a Ganja God!lukesmommy is a Ganja God!lukesmommy is a Ganja God!

WOW! That was a huge fan leaf!!!

Nice...

-LM

"I said how nice your hair looks today..."
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." -Hunter S. Thompson otleaf-3:

http://www.sanniesshop.com/

~ All posts by "lukesmommy" are purely for entertainment purposes only. All photos associated with "lukesmommy" are found on the world wide web and are not those of the individual associated with "lukesmommy". ~