GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Cultivation > Beginner Lounge
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 10-09-2009, 04:59 PM
Veggy Stage

Poopycheeks has a few good grows under the beltPoopycheeks has a few good grows under the belt
Default Purple Branches and bottom of leaves?

How is it going guy's? I havent been able to visit the site as much lately because I finally got called back from lay-off and have been working 12 hour shifts. My plants never did go hermie like I thought they were. They are looking fabulous now and are at day 40 of 12/12. Just in the last week or so I have started getting purple underneath the leaves and on the branches of the top's of the plants only. Is this normal? They are not getting cold and look healthy so I don't know why. Anybody have an idea why? I tried my best to crop them and use my macro that I finallly figured out, so you could see the trichs. I think they look awesome for bagseed and a first time grow.

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:12 PM
Excommunicated

MK-Ultra smokes from the golden hookaMK-Ultra smokes from the golden hookaMK-Ultra smokes from the golden hookaMK-Ultra smokes from the golden hookaMK-Ultra smokes from the golden hookaMK-Ultra smokes from the golden hookaMK-Ultra smokes from the golden hookaMK-Ultra smokes from the golden hooka

Potash deficiency maybe? Or just genetics nothing to be freaked out about.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:23 PM
Old Prick

HeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

I wouldn't worry about it thats a nice frosty buds nice job-Bud
Old 10-09-2009, 05:50 PM
Veggy Stage

Poopycheeks has a few good grows under the beltPoopycheeks has a few good grows under the belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK-Ultra
Potash deficiency maybe? Or just genetics nothing to be freaked out about.
That is probably it, I have never tried to feed it potash and actually I dont even know what that is. lol. I did read something I remember in the grow bible that said something about it and read alo on some sites. I never really payed much attention to potash or how to give it to the plants. So that would probably be the reason for this right. At day 40 of 12/12 is it to late to try to fix it?
Old 10-09-2009, 06:46 PM
the_red_bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopycheeks
That is probably it, I have never tried to feed it potash and actually I dont even know what that is. lol. I did read something I remember in the grow bible that said something about it and read alo on some sites. I never really payed much attention to potash or how to give it to the plants. So that would probably be the reason for this right. At day 40 of 12/12 is it to late to try to fix it?
potash is the ashes from woodlogs that you can find in woodstoves (DO NOT USE ASHES FROM THE BBQ GRILL). And you can't have a potash "deficiency" as it is not an element.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:34 PM
Excommunicated

MK-Ultra smokes from the golden hookaMK-Ultra smokes from the golden hookaMK-Ultra smokes from the golden hookaMK-Ultra smokes from the golden hookaMK-Ultra smokes from the golden hookaMK-Ultra smokes from the golden hookaMK-Ultra smokes from the golden hookaMK-Ultra smokes from the golden hooka

Give them some kind of bloom nute and it should clear up in the new growth. If it is potash defieciency. Could be your pH is out of wack locking out potash to the plant. You're far enough into flowering where it shouldn't matter anyhow.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:52 PM
Veggy Stage

ph has been 6.7 throughout the duration and i have been using a bloom and molasses. that is it. Thanks for letting me know that they should be ok. I kind of figured they would because they look fantastic. I am so excited because they look and stink so good. I usually get pretty damn good bud, but this stuff looks better. Does it sometimes look good like in the pics when its growing and sometimes end up being shwag? Or does shwag look like shwag in the flowering process also?
Old 10-09-2009, 08:56 PM
Excommunicated

Ya won't know til ya cure and smoke it.....Its all about the THC and cannibinoids.. But yeah those plants look like they produce a decent smoke.
Old 10-10-2009, 07:05 AM
Ready for rolling

smokeher has a few good grows under the beltsmokeher has a few good grows under the belt

nice plants PC, nice camera too to get them close ups
they look sweet
Old 10-10-2009, 10:55 AM
Civilly disobedient/Mod

ResinRubber has disabled reputation

Those are going to fill out nicely.

"...Nobody ever died from marijuana that wasn't shot by a cop" Jack Herer

"When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden." Minnie Aumonier

"In the early days of the Republic, it would have been unthinkable that Congress could prohibit the local cultivation, possession, and consumption of marijuana. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Dissenting Opinion Raich v Gonzales