GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Public Board > Beginner Lounge
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 06-22-2010, 01:19 PM
Germinating

Student28 has a few good things to say
Default Why does some of my shit smell like shit?

Was wondering if anyone has ever smelled this and what does it mean. One particular plant is a cross between MTF and Sparkle-(early girl, northern lights, jack herrer) mix. Best looking plant, from seed, super hardy and the biggest buds of all the rest. Just started 5th week of flower and they are starting to smell quite strong, but the MTF/Sparkle has a very pungent oder and kinda smells like shit. crap, ass!?!? What does it mean?

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:16 PM
Civilly disobedient/Mod

ResinRubber has disabled reputation

It means: wash your hands after going to the bathroom cause you got a little under a fingernail.

"...Nobody ever died from marijuana that wasn't shot by a cop" Jack Herer

"When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden." Minnie Aumonier

"In the early days of the Republic, it would have been unthinkable that Congress could prohibit the local cultivation, possession, and consumption of marijuana.Ē Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Dissenting Opinion Raich v Gonzales

Old 06-22-2010, 03:33 PM
Pothead Extraordinaire
| My GK Garden |

BlazeOne travels the world as a 'pot' consultantBlazeOne travels the world as a 'pot' consultantBlazeOne travels the world as a 'pot' consultantBlazeOne travels the world as a 'pot' consultantBlazeOne travels the world as a 'pot' consultantBlazeOne travels the world as a 'pot' consultant

ive had plants that smelled a little like raw sewage close to the end of flowering, I have one plant right now that doesn't smell at all. So yea pot plants can smell alot different from each other......which is completely normal

DON'T GET JIVE WITH ME, TURKEY!

Old 06-23-2010, 11:23 AM
Developed Alternating Nodes

NOTthatTIGER could grow pot professionallyNOTthatTIGER could grow pot professionallyNOTthatTIGER could grow pot professionallyNOTthatTIGER could grow pot professionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResinRubber
It means: wash your hands after going to the bathroom cause you got a little under a fingernail.
OH NO YOU DIDNT!!!!

A: My rifle is there to protect my mind, which is my primary weapon. Words and thoughts and ideas, freely and openly expressed, are far more valuable to me, and far more important to our cause, than all of my guns put together. I just have a rifle in case anyone tries to forcibly silence me. stolen from PharmDoc.

.......wow.... put in a way that even the most progressive of gun grabbers can understand......
thank you.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:38 AM
R.I.P

MrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriam

Occassionally I'll have a 'Body Odor' smell (which I hate and start smelling my pits). Those girls always seem to be more potent.
Old 06-23-2010, 04:43 PM
rage against the machine

godzilla is swimming in a sea of greengodzilla is swimming in a sea of greengodzilla is swimming in a sea of green

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResinRubber
lmfao
Old 06-24-2010, 09:15 AM
Germinating

Student28 has a few good things to say

Well, I am ok with it now, really focused on her the other day, my fingers stick just touching her stalk, the juices from a fresh cut are sticky as hell and smell potent, and she is covered with sugar! she is just a super sour skunky plant. Had some veterans over the other day to take a look and they are excited! They all want clones, lol, she stays with me.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:41 PM
Established Healthy Roots

SkateOrDie6745  gives out some good pointers on growing
Default Shit smell

That shitty pungent odor you're refering to during the flowering phase is most likely caused by ammonia, which is the harsh smell affiliated with potent urine, or smelling salts (the little white soft capsule they use in sports to revive a fainted or unconscious person), if you have ever crushed one on purpose and smelled it like I have! The ammonia smell usually occurs if botyrtis or bud mold is starting, and if it ain't that FOR SURE, then it may just be some rad stuff mate! make sure your temps are in optimal range (72F during lights out, and 75-80 during lights on), make sure to drop the temps about 10F on both off and on if you wanna get some amazing color hues of blue, purple, and pink. also relative humidity should be 40%-50% during flowering if possible
Old 06-25-2010, 11:49 AM
Sweet Guy

EvilSkuzzi is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalEvilSkuzzi is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalEvilSkuzzi is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalEvilSkuzzi is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalEvilSkuzzi is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalEvilSkuzzi is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalEvilSkuzzi is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalEvilSkuzzi is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalEvilSkuzzi is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalEvilSkuzzi is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalEvilSkuzzi is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrastro
Occassionally I'll have a 'Body Odor' smell (which I hate and start smelling my pits). Those girls always seem to be more potent.

Some times my armpits smell like weed, its scary!
Of smoking Port Rocky, Soapbar or Gold Seal,
Smoke Rocky in a bong, bucket or hot-knives,
Bake it in a cake for your mam as a surprise,
I smoke Green, and its gone in an instant,
But Soapbar last, cause itís fucking consistent!
Old 06-25-2010, 02:20 PM
Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Dank Vapor ascended to a HIGH-er planeDank Vapor ascended to a HIGH-er planeDank Vapor ascended to a HIGH-er planeDank Vapor ascended to a HIGH-er planeDank Vapor ascended to a HIGH-er planeDank Vapor ascended to a HIGH-er planeDank Vapor ascended to a HIGH-er planeDank Vapor ascended to a HIGH-er planeDank Vapor ascended to a HIGH-er planeDank Vapor ascended to a HIGH-er planeDank Vapor ascended to a HIGH-er plane

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilSkuzzi
Some times my armpits smell like weed, its scary!
Lol, I wish. All I get is an onion that can make eyes water at distance. I'll smell it in my urine from time to time, the weed that is.