GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Cultivation > Beginner Lounge
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 07-10-2010, 02:38 PM
Veggy Stage

luvtogrow  gives out some good pointers on growing

Quote:
Originally Posted by zog
awesome on the germ rate. good luck, gonna be nice. yeah i would check out the under $5 a seed. is it through nirvana?
Have you looked at Mr Nice Seeds? That is imo top line genetics, every strain. Have grown 4 strains(SSH,MM and recently BW and MH) from Nice and they are all outstanding and very large yielders. If you are looking to go on the cheap like Nirvana(not top line breeding), look at Beanho crosses or even JoeyWeed. JW C99 and A11 F2's are some of my top favorite smokes/grows. I'd personally go for the original breeders if $ no object. Beanho=20 seeds $60.

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 07-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Developed Alternating Nodes

zog smokes from a silver hookazog smokes from a silver hookazog smokes from a silver hookazog smokes from a silver hookazog smokes from a silver hookazog smokes from a silver hooka

hey thank you so much. good info i gonna check them out. love good beans. do they ship quick? and any frebies? lol
Old 07-14-2010, 10:30 AM
Veggy Stage

luvtogrow  gives out some good pointers on growing

Quote:
Originally Posted by zog
hey thank you so much. good info i gonna check them out. love good beans. do they ship quick? and any frebies? lol
Zog- Mr. Nice seeds sells through vendors. Beanho and JWeed are through hempdepot and be aware they do not use credit cards. They are very reliable and packs are crushproof but not in breeders packs. Had many xactions with them, all excellent. I've never used beanho strains, would suspect they will have plenty variety, can't find any posts on finished product. For $60 X 20 seeds, might find something in there.
I'd suggest, really shop around many sites as all will send you what you order, per my internet ordering mj seeds for around 10 years, ??? sites. Only one issue many years ago with worldsideseeds(out of business), sending wrong seeds, on purpose.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:04 AM
Just clownin around

JuggaloKing420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalJuggaloKing420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalJuggaloKing420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalJuggaloKing420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalJuggaloKing420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalJuggaloKing420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalJuggaloKing420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalJuggaloKing420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalJuggaloKing420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalJuggaloKing420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalJuggaloKing420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbus
they advertise "big bang" fem for under 5 bucks a seed. anyone ever had this? it seems too good to be true
Dude, don't waste your time or money on GH seeds. Poor germination rates, mutant pheno's, hermi's, and false genetics. If you want to buy cheap seeds, go with Nirvana. I've grown out Nirvana's WW,Bubblicious, Ak48 & Northern Lights. All had good smoke.

-
Calvin Coolidge
Old 07-15-2010, 02:18 AM

zog smokes from a silver hookazog smokes from a silver hookazog smokes from a silver hookazog smokes from a silver hookazog smokes from a silver hookazog smokes from a silver hooka

hey thank you. ordered through seed boutique. nirvana, went with 5 each feminized wonder woman and super skunk. plus the 5freebies. lol dont have enough light for all of it though. think it was $70 with ship. first grow in a long time so be asking everyone some ?'s im sure
Old 07-15-2010, 06:52 PM
Established Healthy Roots

blwd67 likes being stoned in the corner

I almost went with Wonder Woman, let me know how it goes. I might still pick that one up.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:33 AM

will def let ya know
Old 07-17-2010, 05:42 PM

ok ordered from seed boutique(gypsy nirvana) on monday. got them today(saturday) wow fast. now to grow them. lol
Old 07-17-2010, 06:04 PM
Looking at a hot ass

Toker2 ascended to a HIGH-er planeToker2 ascended to a HIGH-er planeToker2 ascended to a HIGH-er planeToker2 ascended to a HIGH-er planeToker2 ascended to a HIGH-er planeToker2 ascended to a HIGH-er planeToker2 ascended to a HIGH-er planeToker2 ascended to a HIGH-er planeToker2 ascended to a HIGH-er planeToker2 ascended to a HIGH-er planeToker2 ascended to a HIGH-er plane

Quote:
Originally Posted by zog
Hey Anyone Know Of A Reputable Bank To Get Seed From? More Concerned About Quality Than Price At This Point. Looking To Plant, And Wanna Make Sure I Getting Primo Genes. Thank You.
Its all about that special pheno

Sannies shop, Nirvana ---good prices for good genes

I went through DR Chronic to get some high end stuff though

Im no expert......I ordered Mr Nice seeds Black Widow for 45 sterlings

Good luck
Old 04-06-2013, 06:51 PM
Germinating

weedman13 likes being stoned in the corner

I've ordered from herbies head shop and bc bud depot. I just ordered seeds yesterday from original sensible seeds. They have been in business for 21 years so I'm sure they will get here safetly.