POTUS Thread!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GreenThumb, Feb 14, 2016.

1. GreenThumb

GreenThumb How to Delete account?

LOL this editor is buggy. I just had it delete an entire post on save except for the word" It."

It was a nice post and I don't feel like making more of an effort.

Trump will now remake himself and change from the Man we have seen running for President to something completely different. He admits he is "acting."

Here is a very interesting quote from Bill Murray "It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person."

2. GreenThumb

Trump wins Five. The rest plot for a contested convention.

In watching the news conference Trump gave I watched him look surprisingly ( because of makeup ) like Bill Clinton. Interesting artifact I thought. Watch the eyes where no makeup seemed to be.

The other thing is how many promises to the American Workers Trump is making while not supporting raising the Minimum wage. I'm guessing the average viewer cannot hold two thoughts in their head at once if they do not see that obvious deception.

As I expected Trump promoted Sanders as an Independent breakaway ( check the date on the thread I started ).

So wouldn't it be wonderful if Trump "Makes America Great Again" and we all get great paying jobs? OH WAIT only for those not making Minimum Wage my bad!

3. GreenThumb

Now you are confusing me.

" Hand ups not hand outs " you write. I have a question, "Hand ups" as in "hand ups to the rich" or "Hand ups" like a helping hand up as in paying a living wage ie $15 an hour so wages are not poverty wages and folks can support their families without needing hand outs of any kind?

It's a fair question.

4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

lol, tis a pointless conversation

on one thread you state you want to start a seed biz if CA goes fully legal, then here you don't understand basic economic principals

I wish you luck in life

5. GreenThumb

Yeah in another topic I started I state I would like to start a business once I can legally have a business license yet I am scratching my head wondering how you connected your dots to bail out here?

Put you on the spot in this thread I believe. So "I got you!"

LOL! Hand ups; how funny.

Anyway let me add some relevant content.

Trump is always in the news and it looks like his foreign policy favors getting rid of our traditional allies plus NATO and hooking up with Russia?

Interesting in that in Russia I understand it is like the wild west when it comes to capitalism and not so great on the human rights front either just look at poor Pussy Riot

< This video disturbs me lol.
    What I am understanding is that Trump is not a Conservative from what I am reading / hearing / watching, he is defined as an authoritarian. That makes Trump a Wolf in Elephant's clothing.

In the news Demonstrators storm California GOP convention to protest Trump

I am proud of my State!!!!

6. nippie

This, this is why this is a pointless conversation. Because people like you lack any type of common sense and really I do believe suffer from a mental disease not yet named. IT really does have to do with everyone telling you that you are special and a winner your entire life and given a trophy without earning one.

So you're proud of your state...I'm guess your people, people that you identify with supporting facism...that's when it's called when you disallow others to speak that you disagree with. And I guess you support destroying peoples property and assaulting people too?? It's fucking hilarious aint it...hey I'm going to smash some random person's windows out that might not even have insurance or a way to pay for it because I hate trump, and actually take money out of a working familys pocket because I don't like trump....even though you can't name exactly why you don't like him...hey it's a trending on FB. Or mob people when you out number then 100 to 1 but are too scared to say shit by yourselves.

You truly represent the pussification of America, you truly do. You're proud that people actually making min wage had their property destroyed..what the actual fuck

It almost brings me to tear from the laughter when I hear 'your people' talk about revolution...you seem to forget which side is heavily armed and has shit loads of combat vets......but at the same time, 'your people' and brought to tears just because of words....because you've been pussified so much that words can bring you to tears.

But hand ups to hand outs...you teach a man to fish, he can fish for life....give a man a fish, he's hungry the next day. This is a grow site, save 1k for an investment, listen to the growers here and you'll never have to work for another person again...you see that's a hand up, vs government giving you 1k a month to sit on your ass and be mad because your too lazy to do anything with your life but in your mind you deserve so much more.

Which brings up back to the 15/hr and your company that you hope to start.....it's the same kind of companies your governor said would kill and put out of biz AS HE SIGNED the law.

But just like supporting Bernie right, he's going to federally legalize weed...then you know what happens, all mom and pop shows die instantly...because then you have regulations to pay for that most companies cant handle except the large corporations...like harpc from FDA, estimated to cost each company over 100k a year just ontop of things like haccp which average 10-20k...but you knew all that right? You want all pot farms to be Reyonlds, Krft and Monsanto....because that's exactly what will happen under his plan.

Pull the wool off your eyes for just a minute

7. GreenThumb

And just how do you know what you are saying about me is true? You wouldn't be guilty of what you accuse me of would you?

For the record the Cop Car was over the top however, the fact Trump had to sneak into the event through and under the fences like an immigrant , now that I like.

I also remind folks that the same argument against raising minimum wage to $15 was made about raising minimum wage to $7 an hour. It never changes. Again I point out this disparaging rhetoric is due to our banking system not hardworking poor people.

The only product our banking system truly creates is debt. That debt needs interest to be paid on it and the only place to get the money to pay that interest on the ( current) debt is from the very bank that created the debt in the first place. Thus more ( new ) debt is created to pay the interest on the (old)debt we had before this and so on and so on. That is why we have to raise prices and wages from time to time.

And now for a song eh :)

:)

EDIT just for you ! Don't look Smart in the mirror ( your private eye ) and stupid in the public eye.

California ROCKS! That is why California has more delegates than Texas!

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2016
  8. GreenThumb

Another one bites the dust! Cruz calls it quits!

Is there any stopping Trump?

Are the Mob connections really true? Democracy Now news democracynow.org for May 4th has the story.

Is Trump really a super sly con artist?

Clinton has shifted gears and is now working the States for the General election. Sanders can winl everything else and still not get the nomination I understand.

Noam Chomsky has called Sanders a "movement."

Cool.

9. GreenThumb

Kasich drops out of the race; Donald Trump assured the GOP nomination.

I was wondering why Kasich was hanging on.

Looks like it is Trump against Clinton. So what are the projected poll numbers for who will win?

According to Huffington Post " If the general election was tomorrow, Trump would get trumped. HuffPost Pollster's polling average shows him losing to Clinton, 47 percent to 40 percent, with 9 percent undecided."

I don't know about you but that helps me sleep at night.

10. GreenThumb

Talking about having to tie some beef around the neck to get the dog to play with you ( that unwanted and unliked ) only former vice president Dick Cheney will support Trump out of all the rest of the GOP elite.

Gotta suck to be Donald Trump when your own political party doesn't want you.

Gawd help you Trump supporters but hey, it's the USA a facist can run for President. A man who refused to distance himself from the KKK can try and win a general election... Good Luck Pffffffft...

11. GreenThumb

Trumps tells reporter when asked what his Tax Rate is " It's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" Well guess what Mr. Trump running for President makes your Tax Rate all of our Business.. Get used to a Microscope up your ass fuckhead!

Are we seriously going to put a Monkey in the engineers seat and to offer a little toke music here is this link! WTF at least I make an effort to add content and not go away all butt-hurt

12. nippie

this is why I think you're just trolling this site....you're worried about Trump's tax rate but fail to say anything about Bernie's rate being less than McDonalds worker...yea that makes sense.

But I do love know most the entire country has united against him and his followers, the threats of violence once again just bring a smile to my face....people who cry over words and threatening others with violence :roffl:

no chance of winning, actually implied he'd drop out if hillary offered him vp....but he still collects money to raise his own personal status and fucking the working poor....that's right he's taking money out of the working poors mouths to better his own life, and you guys are falling for it. He complains about wall street and clinton but sues DNC because he didn't get a piece of the pie.

yea trump's the bad guy:passsit:

mytwhyt likes this.
  13. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

I'm a Bernie guy. First Democratic Pres candidate I've ever supported. But we'll leave the candidate bashing to others. You got your guy, I got mine.:coool:

What bothers me more is the intolerance of the most ardent newcomers to American politics. We are supposed to listen and decide. Ask questions then regard the quality of the answers. Examine past records and judge the reasonableness of the candidate. Nobody can do that if you shut up the ones you disagree with. You want folks to realize Trump is an idiot? Let him speak more, get his face everywhere as he bleats his bullshit. Think Bernie is the next free market anti-christ? Let him talk. If it's true, his words will prove that out.

This is the reason so many of us know so much about Hillary and her ilk. They are allowed to speak. They are covered by press. People do research and share it. If Hillary had been shut up we'd know less about her.

We need more of everything and less shouting down of our opponents. The newcomers who have been ignited by the populism of Trump and Sanders simply don't get it. We're not trying to force people to agree. We're trying to find the greatest level of common elements upon which most of us can agree. That's a really big fucking difference.

14. nippie

I got burned by Obama, not following for the same lines again. But trump, he's no better but he's not hillary.

You hit the nail on the head though, let people speak to hang themselves, it truly upsets me to see free speech limited and actual violence over politics. That's about as unamerican as you get.

But bernie bothers me, he's promising shit he can't do. The fact that he fairly lost dem election but heven still cries foul and in an attempt to rile up his supporters is wrong, it's the same as trump did in the beginning. And he's still collecting money.

In the end, having faith in any politicians shows a severe lack of judgment. They're all trying to fuck us, you gotta picknow the one who lube you up and whisper how pretty you are in your ear as he fucks ya....but none of these people are saviors

I'm really hoping libertarian can pull it off this year, it's a fantasy I know....but good damn I don't need the government to tell me how to wipe my ass, you get that with trump and hillary. Hillary is a bigger republican than trump.

But bernie reminds me of the sparrow priest from game of thrones. He's doing this for his own, not for the masses or he wouldn't have said he'd drop out if hillary kicked him number 2.

Feel the Johnson

15. GreenThumb

Trump chickens out of agreed debate with Sanders what a puss!

In a true Trump fashion he first agrees with one side of his face then reneges with the other side of his face.

Meanwhile Clinton, who used a private email server as those before did, will be brought up on charges as soon as Trump is President *.

* If his two faces can agree at that time.

16. nippie

Uh, you didn't catch the press release that said sanders lost so no point debating did you? I don't see hillary debating cruz, but hey at least republicans aren't fixed for the win

17. GreenThumb

No point in debating? LOL! He is afraid that is all.

18. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Until/unless Sanders is the Dem nominee Trump has no business debating him. Nor does Sanders have any reason to debate Trump. So this early inter-party debate bullshit prior to nomination is exactly that, bullshit.

19. GreenThumb

That reply is completely wrong on so many levels that I would be spending hours and over a thousand words to address just how wrong you are on the Sanders vrs Trump debate so I shall make a simple singular poignant point which most conservative types dismiss as left wing propaganda and that is "because the people want to know how a Sanders and Trump debate would go for the greater good of our Democracy."

As an aside I am curious about the crossover effect that that debate would generate. Not that I believe that Sanders' supporters would switch to Trump but that Trump would lose supporters to Sanders.

20. nippie

I don't think very many trump supporterswould vote for bernie. I'm pretty sure they see him as what's wrong with the world, but it's a moot point, sanders can't win.

In the end, bernie supporters are going to line up and vote hillary because that's what they are told to do. Same as trumps haters are filing in line