equator stuff again

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by chem, Jun 26, 2010.

1. chem

chem Germinating

been growin a while so got the rest right just cant get the ladys to flower with no light change.cloth sheets to cover maybe?no light pollution so it aint that.livin in thailand and this 100$ a kilo sativa smells like lemons and pepper,few seeds,very pleasant but want to lobotomise myself with BK and PC indicas.

2. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Don't they kill people for weed in Thailand?

3. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

I think you are thinking of Malaysia, maybe.

I think in Thailand the most serious crimes are insulting the king (that stupid inbred parasitic asshole) and not holding the door open for ladyboys (after you Miss..., boing!).

4. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Did a little research and found out that Thailand DOES have the death penalty for anyone they deem as a trafficker of narcotics. Marijuana seems to be low on the list as far as severity, however there are cases on file of people being imprisoned just for smoking weed. Penalties are very harsh in comparison to most countries and there is no guarantee that you won't meet with police injustices and abuse of their powers since there is no system for filing complaints of police brutality of misuse of power. Basically I wouldn't fuck around over there. But then again you're in Japan, another country where I wouldn't be fuckin' around either!

5. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Thanks for the info. :good job:

6. NOTthatTIGER

NOTthatTIGER Developed Alternating Nodes

these are all true.

there is one huge difference.

in thailand, even in MANY parts of bangkok, the paramilitary infrastructure is NOT in place the way it iz in "civilized" nations.

and in alot of cases. the cops live in the same general area where they work, so there is a...well, an "understanding", in most cases, if that cop really want to arrest somebody for using weed, that cop also understands that he cant sleep with one eye open, and to offend the majority is possibly deadly..even worse in Laos.

just for shitz, and giglez, i wonder what the police O.D. death rate iz...Rasganjah?....fell like lookin' around some more?...i am curious.....

:dontknow::GK:

7. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Rasganja is sure to educate us on that point. He is a fountain of knowledge.

:thumbs-up:

8. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

I wish you two would get over it.

Ignore each other

9. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

10. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I can't forget about it. When he engages me and takes on a condescending tone with me, I will respond accordingly. I will, for the sake of the fact that this is not my thread, let it go for now. Apologies to chem for jacking the thread. :beerchug-2:

11. BlazeOne

BlazeOne Pothead Extraordinaire

no shit chem my brother lives in bangkok