need to sex for guerilla grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by tj2cool, Apr 4, 2006.

1. tj2cool

tj2cool Guest

I'm a first time grower and I have 5 plots picked out for a grow, the thing is I have 25 plants that are about 3 inches tall each, within the next threee weeks i have to plant them outside in Rhode Island:cool: , do to the space limitations I would like to plant only females. what to do? whats the earliest i can detect sex? should i just plant them all and then sex them when there in the ground? This shit is going to be fun, I wanted to grow for a couple years no, im loving watching them grow already> Thanks tj2coo :cool:

2. hempster

hempster Veggy Stage

?

Hmmmm...3in ...10 12 days? Stay 24/7 at day 20 go 12/12at day 27 sex?

I don't think it's doable.

Good luck

H:cool:

3. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Could not agree more with ya Hepster. Another thing that you need to consider is you live in R.I......too early to transplant them outdoors. I live south from ya and we are supposed to get snow showers tom. Best wait till there is no risk of frost my frd. Late May would be the best time to put them outside.....then you know you will have no risk of cold temps. Can you keep growing them indoors for now??

I planted 20 last year and only ended up with 4 due to buggies, heavy rain, and them pesky male balls! :p

Peace~JG

4. nickdanger

nickdanger Full Flowering

There is a way.

Raise them inside for 4 weeks (until alternating nodes), take clones from each, then 12/12 the clones, toss all males.