Something that hits the head and body equally hard...

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by dowork123, May 25, 2011.

1. dowork123

dowork123 Delaying gratification!

...I know there are some really experienced guys on here so I am asking for some help please. A lot of descriptions on strains can be very ambiguous, so my research is coming up short. I am looking for 3-5 extremely powerful strains, something that is trippy on the head but hits the body hard as well, moderate flowering times would be great also.

I had some ideas that range from more sativa to more indica but not sure if I am covering all my bases. Here are my thoughts but I would love some suggestions and personal preferences.....

Reserva Privada - Kandy Kush

Serious Seeds - AK47

Soma Seeds - NYCD

Greenhouse Seeds - Trainwreck

Magus Genetics - Warlock

My favorite strains to grow are NL5 and sweet tooth...cannot get the sweet tooth anymore and my cuttings are done sadly. Looking to replenish my genetics and want to get a good variety going.

Thank all!!

2. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I like my DJ Short's Blueberry. It's a hybrid and my pheno has a pretty balanced high. :passsit:

3. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

I dont have it anymore but my fav has always been White Rhino, its super hearty, the smell is wonderful, taste is super earthy but sweet and the body numb is perfect, the buzz is chill

4. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

My favorite to date is Reserva Privada's OG Kush... its an immediate head high that makes you happy then a slow creep into a nice body stone.

5. dowork123

Lol, appreciate it guys but sadly the og kush is not available from the supplier I trust to use. Those are great choices....that's why I wanted to get the Kandy Kush from reserva privada....its og kush X trainwreck.

CCrete, whos white rhino were you growing??

Rasganjah, Do you know the difference between dj shorts blueberry and dj shorts true blueberry??

6. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

White Widow and Ice (thanks to Bud :thumbs-up:)

7. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Killing Fields be a good choice

8. luvtogrow

luvtogrow Veggy Stage

Serious AK-47!

9. Tony Aroma

Tony Aroma Let's Go - Two Smokes!

Mandala's Sadhu. I'm not sure I'd call it "extremely" potent, but I always thought it left me alert and couchlocked at the same time. One of my all-time favorites.

10. dowork123

Quick update as to what I went with strain wise....

AK47 (serious seeds)

OG Kush 18 (reserva privada)

Sweet Tooth (barneys farm)

Once I get everything set up, I hope to make a grow log. This will be my first grow in 3 years. Not sure if I am going to go the hydro route or stick with soil and organic nutes like I used to do back in the day.