Starting to smoke more concentrates.....What's the most used devices?

Discussion in 'Hash and Oil' started by CCrete, Jan 18, 2013.

1. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Im starting to do more bho, hash, etc...

And was looking for a new piece to specifically do dabs n hits with......Im going to be checking out a headshop near me and dont really know what to even look for....whats, if any, extra pieces that help to have in addition.

I dont even know what things look like either....

Lil help on this one if possible.....Thanks a lot

2. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Headyglass.com Tell them giddy up sent you and you are looking for a heady stem line with a ti power nail.

3. CCrete

im down with that mang, thanks

Whats this guna run me? Ive already been looking there..:passsit:

4. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

5. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

dunno they hook my people up

6. CCrete

Went n grabbed something from LEFT COAST @ a semi local shop near WVU, got a new 11MM Mega thickass clear beaker type bong with an ice catcher/holder, few nails, dabbers (poker things), extra globe, spent about $300

Then rolled down to Bed Bath n Beyond, grabbed up a badass CREME BRULE' butane torch...$25

Bout to go do work.....

Nothin personel Stashy.......im just an impatient gotta have it now kinda person, but what i picked up is about what i was interested in from your boys spot, thanks broseph, next time.......Ill take some of that genuine tho...:passsit:

7. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Gotta pic of your new rig?

8. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

I love going to the shop in morgantown buy a new piece and stop across the way at buffalo wild wings all in a day's work.

Did you know they opened a glass shop on Fifth in Oakland right where Pitt stops and Carlow starts. I haven't been in there yet but from the street it looks like shelves of glass. If you make it there give me the skinny if not I'm sure I'll be there sooner than later and I'll report.