Buying seeds?

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Cydonic, Dec 6, 2006.

1. Cydonic

Cydonic Germinated

Hello all. Extreme noob here.

Just wondering is there a relatively decent place to buy seeds online? I am in the USA. What do you guys recommend? Thanks.

2. Growdude

Growdude Developed Alternating Nodes

Doc chronic got my seeds to the states in 7 days.

3. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Welcome to GK Cydonic!

For the "extreme noob"

I would recommend using bagseed first. Then, once you have growing down pretty good... Spend $$$ on better genetics.

4. Cydonic

Cydonic Germinated

Ok cool. Where would you recommend me getting this item(s) at. Thanks

5. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

A bag of dope with seeds in it.

didn't i see another thread where you said you were nedding seeds.?

6. Cydonic

Cydonic Germinated

Ok, gotcha.

Nope, this was the only thread about me asking.:angel8:

7. Cabinetgrower420

Cabinetgrower420 Veggy Stage

ya he did, but it was about germinating them. I think he got them from his friend from what i remember

8. Cydonic

Cydonic Germinated

yep

9. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

i moved this to "strains and crosses". there are lots of question of this nature in that forum if you wanna look around.

good luck

10. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Use Them!

Well....Thats the BagSeed he SHOULD be using...............

UBB.........

11. Mr. Wakenbake

Mr. Wakenbake Latae Sententiae Excommunication

I have a novel Idea... how about you take a look at the sticky at the top of the forum...... you might just be able to enlighten yourself.Hmmmm..it's so funny how every new person overloks the sticky's....they are there for a reason.

12. oashieo

oashieo Germinated

disagreed! im new n i read all the stickys n i go back to them when i need advice :) as for the bag seed ask a few friends anyone who smokes with you and you trust willing to part with them. it will come with a price as getting some of the goods when its done other then that good luck!

13. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Bagseed is good for your first grow since you don't have to spend any money on seeds, although you can order seeds for under $20 from Dr.Chronic.

The problem with bagseed is you don't know what strain it is. If you use bagseed then you need to be prepared in case it is a Sativa, in which case it will take more vertical room (which can be solved using LST), and it will also take longer to flower than the Indica seeds that you can buy.

14. Mr. Wakenbake

Mr. Wakenbake Latae Sententiae Excommunication

there is a sticky at the top of this forum called.. you're one stop shop for your seed needs.... I mean come the fuck on people

and i agree start with bag seeds or something from Nirvana so you aren't out a lot of $

15. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

TRUST NO ONE!!

Which is why you should NEVER TELL A SOUL about starting a grow!!!

Keep that info to yourself....all it takes is telling ONE wrong person...& BANG! You're busted!

16. oashieo

oashieo Germinated

yea but you dont have to say its for you lol. make up some bull shit lie. i got mine from a friend who was too bored to do it himself so he sent em along to me. i spend alot of time with him so i dunno maybe its just different where i live the local people dont squeel unless ur hated haha. but whatever its just different in certain areas.