bABy sHARKs...

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by bLITzkRIEg420, May 8, 2009.

1. bLITzkRIEg420

bLITzkRIEg420 sHAPesHIFTinG rEPTiLiAN

So my next grow (GHS GWS) is off and running! I have 5 baby sharks and they are looking great! I am planning on doing some LST this time but I was wondering... If I start the LST after the 3rd set of leaves before the stem starts to harden how does this effect the plant reaching maturity?? I mean once they are tied over do you still wait for alternating nodes on the new growth? How long does that take? I am kinda worried about the whole thing. I just do not want to mess up my babies. How hard is it to tie the end of the string to the top of the plant without damaging it? What kind of string works best?

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

IMHO it doesn't significantly slow anything down.

Yes, alternating nodes are still the best judge. Dunno about timing, it's all up to the strain.

It's easy. Tie loosely and pull it where you want. I use plant wire ($2 at the garden store for 50 feet) Bend a hook, attache to plant and bend the free end over the lip of the pot once your top is where you want it.

See above....but any string/wire will do. Just don't use uncoated rustable wire.

cheers,

3. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

Hell yes, Blitz! Im super stoked for ya! Cant wait to see some pics of the Sharks!

GFam

4. bLITzkRIEg420

bLITzkRIEg420 sHAPesHIFTinG rEPTiLiAN

Thanks Rez! I'm on it! The wire it is... Thanks for the wisdom. I have to stop thinking about stuff so much and do it! Hey GFam thanks man! How ya been? Going to hook up some pics for sure! I put a custom cut piece of glass in my space under my HPS sealing it off above the plants. Got the air coming in and exhausted into the attic. Looks f'ing kick ass! Looks like a glass ceiling in my space and no heat comes down. :bongin:

5. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

Nice...! :thumbsup: waiting anxiously for pics!

GFam