Marijuana Smoking Problems.

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Zarlum, Dec 9, 2003.

1. Zarlum

Zarlum Germinated

Hello, I have been tokin the reefer for about a year now. Every day for the last 10 months for sure.
    When I first started smoking I did not have any problems doing so, but now I have been having really horrible sinus problems, My nose is ALWAYS stuffed, both nostrils, snot is always running downb the back of my throat, everytime I inhale the smoke from a joint, bowl, or whatever it makes my throat very soar and forces me to cough!

I am just wonering how to get over these problems. It makes it very difficult for me to function, I just wanna cut my head off to get rid of these fukin sinus problems! I have tried everything, from nasal sprays to cough medicine, and sinutab...

Anyone have any information at all to help me, would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

2. rangerdanger

rangerdanger ***Rest in Peace***

Smoking out of a vaporizer would help. Or you could cook with it.

You may be allergic to pot.

If you continue to smoke it, use the most potent pot you can find (less smoke to get high).

3. llIndigoll

llIndigoll Medical Grower

Stop for a week or three.

4. northlite

northlite Blazed and Confused

blow yer fuckin' nose more often

5. Lemonpie

Lemonpie Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

6. Lil Toker

Lil Toker Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Hey Zarlum

I have a close friend who has somewhat of the same problem

He's allergic to smoke in general.

He uses nasal sprays aswell, you may wanna get yourself a good nasal spray.... but after using them for so long, your body will become immune to it and they will no longer help. Perhaps you should see a doc.

Lilly

7. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

sounds as if you have a chronic (haha)sinus infection. ask your doc for some guai or something to loosen up that crap. :rant:

(Edited by marymaryquitecntrary at 5:13 pm on Dec. 9, 2003)

8. Zarlum

Zarlum Germinated

I went to the doc, and he gave me nasonex. Doesn't seem to be working.. Anyone know of any medicines out there that will actually do the job?

9. greenthumb420

greenthumb420 Hash Engineer

Just curious,have you had allergy problems in the past?

10. G4C2G0

G4C2G0 Begun Flowering

half teaspoon of salt and a 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda mixed in 8 oz of water put some of that in a sprayer and mist it up your nose that works for me every time got that remady from an old doc.

11. BlazethatShiat

BlazethatShiat Veggy Stage

yea i get that problem to usually ill just take some claritin or something it works just fine

12. Zarlum

Zarlum Germinated

They figured it was allergies, so they prescribed me to nasonex. It doesnt seem to be working tho.

That combination of salt and baking soda im assuming would burn my nose.

13. G4C2G0

G4C2G0 Begun Flowering

actually it doesnt burn at all its pretty deluted and it works.

14. BlazethatShiat

BlazethatShiat Veggy Stage

Zarlum my suggestion is still there try taking a claritin b4 and it really helps or an allegra those are my alergy medicine recomendations

15. TaPE

TaPE A Fat Sticky Bud

Or you can punch yourself in the nose several times, claim you were jumped and then say you have immense pain. Hopefully the doc will prescribe you some vicodin and you'll be a happy stuffed nose camper for a while. But almost everyone I know gets their noses stuffed from smoking bud...even I get it sometimes. If it's as bad as you say then I suggest to umm...obviously SMOKE LESS. The way I look at it is if weed is fuckin things up in your life...or makes it hassle more than a joyful privilage then it's time to cut down or stop.