Im just gonna be upfront guys...

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by TheApprentice, Aug 4, 2013.

1. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

No point bullshitting and hiding this no more. I PLAY CANDYCRUSH. Yup,am good at it too. I fucked around with the gateway Angry Birds series and then one night in a moment of dogooderness i decided to help my sister get a "ticket" she was begging for. I played it once...then again. Before you know it i was fucking paying 87pence for 5 extra moves when i died! Im ashamed...

But not that ashamed that i wont beg all you guys on any of my facebooks to use the app on your phones and tablets or computers and send me lives and tickets:tvlaugh:

Im currently trying to lure nip into this evil addiction. Bud is my only GK competition,need more folks. NEED MORE TICKETS AND SHIT!:roll:

2. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

tell me what I need....I'm not going to support your habit, but I'll give you a fix...just one fix

3. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

I am so not into those kinds of games that I threw my wife under the bus for you TA! What else can I do!?

4. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Im sending out new requests for tickets. Im ready for episode 5. nip,i swear im not trying to get you hooked to cofund my habit:smoke2:

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

6. nippie

its loading how do i send a tix and do let me know exactly whom I'm sending it to

7. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Got it nip cheers:beerchug: Now if only Bud reads this he might send me one to my real account:tvlaugh: BTW i only add real accounts to MY real account in case anyones wondering:jj:

8. nippie

yea yea i know...im getting there

so you want me to keep my tix to myself ;)

9. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

No no lets not be hasty here ffs:icon_biggrin:

10. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I swear you and bud are chicks!

11. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

You really should press your housedress before going out in public Ap.

12. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

:roffl:

13. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I played it for like 10 minutes. Seemed like a really annoying version of Bejeweled......am I missing something?

I beat the levels so fast I had to start a new game like every 30 seconds (since I have been playing bejeweled for so long...that and tetris I will kick anyone's ass).

Anyways AP have you played bejeweled and is candy crush not just a much more annoying version of it?

I mean maybe I am missing something....

14. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Play it. Its addictive. Plus aint none of y'all gonna beat me or Buds high scores:wink:

15. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Dude, unless I am seriously missing something candy crush is JUST FB's version of bejeweled where they get you to spend money and annoy your friends ;)

Dude download a version of bejeweled and see what I mean....(I auto-block app requests on fb, soooorrryyyyy tooo many people! :p )

16. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

lol, see

http://www.imore.com/candy-crush-saga-iphone-review

When you run out and you start spending money, dude just download bejeweled and thank me later :pimp:

(BUT if you don't want to then do what I did when I had a "happy aquarium" problem, go to the facebook page and make friends with all those people. I am still deleting people from like 3 years ago from that little addiction, then you can just like send your requests to them and vice versa)

17. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

I'll try bejewelled . But im obssesed about beating all my sisters high scores. Now iv added up Lions Mrs and her scores are obscenely high too. Its the feeling i get when i wrap a candy round a chocolate candy. Most of my friends play this though. My gran plays bejewelled,nuff said:tvlaugh:

No one plays Angry Birds star wars apart from Psycho D:ponder:

18. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

The Mrs. says to make sure and send her ticket request because she plays from her phone or something like that and doesnt always see wall stuff?

19. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

She'll end up getting ticket requests during labour:tvlaugh:

20. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Im on about something like level 70.