flowering question

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by royaldoe, Dec 27, 2006.

1. royaldoe

royaldoe nug lover

Will the nugz keep putting on more weight even during flushing. Or with out the nuts do they stop packing on weight. Some of the trichs are cloudy and a vary few are amber now. I should have asked this last week with my other flowering question, but didn't think of it.

2. PurePlaya420

PurePlaya420 Full Flowering

I believe but am not positive but I think that they put on weight during the whole time of flowering during the last two weeks of flowering they produce most of the weight so I believe this occurs during flushing time to. So I hope I answered your question and if it doesnt make sense just say so im just a lil blown here haha. Peace

3. royaldoe

royaldoe nug lover

It all sounds good to me. I'm going to ask the friendly guy at the Hydro shop on thursday. But I do think it is time for me to start flushing.

Thanks for posting

Later

4. killahkush

killahkush Veggy Stage

Even though it’s a hydro shop, and they probably know that most people who are there customers are growing bud, I wouldn’t ask him anything specifically about weed unless you know him and or have talked to him about bud before and you know he’s cool.

5. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

that sounds like a BAD IDEA! they will pack on weight until harvest unless they have passed their peak. which i doubt has happened with only a few amber trichs. flush them today and harvest in 10-14 days.

6. royaldoe

royaldoe nug lover

The guy is cool with me and has helped with other questions of mine as long as no one is around at the time.

7. royaldoe

royaldoe nug lover

Thanks Wawona, I think that I'll start flushing today. I was just thinking that without the nutes it would stop putting on weight. Hey you learn somthing here all the time. Thanks again...

8. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

When you stop the nutes, your buds will start taking their nutes from the leaves, so they will continue to fatten. This makes many of the leaves dry or change color, which is normal.

9. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

there ya go.

10. PurePlaya420

PurePlaya420 Full Flowering

ahhh so what I said was correct? I thought it was right but I wasnt a 100% sure.