County Jail for the weekends

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by greenthumbdanny, Mar 30, 2006.

1. fishman

fishman Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Hey Danny you pussy. My sister doesn't cheat on me and she gives good head. Where I'm from a guy like you is called someones bitch. Your whore has moved on and you still want her. HAHAHAHAHHa

2. greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny Excommunicated

Fishman Are you trying to get a negative reaction out of me douche bag???

3. fishman

Why yes. You are a smart one!

4. greenthumbdanny

Well you are obviously a douche who cant grow worth a shit. Look at all of your post that you have made here at GK not one pic of a grow.. Looks like you are just a shit disturber around here..

Does this ring a bell fucktard? http://www.growkind.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9894

You and your stupid posts and threads.. Still asking how to..fuck off. I don't know you and have never even corresponded here with you. I think you should leave here again..

5. fishman

You must be one of those guys that masterbates in front of the computer all day. I know it takes awhile to find a post from 1 1/2 years ago. You should move your computer the carpets getting stained. It's always funny to me how people want to talk shit and then get bent when people talk shit back. It's typical of a pussy though. It's cool. That's the game anyway. To get you wound up and going while I kick back and laugh my motherfuckin' ass off.

Look some more and you will find pics of a grow.

6. greenthumbdanny

Nothing but a half assed grow..Doesn't take long at all you just look at all posts by douche bag..Like I said I have never commented on any of your posts before..So I don't know what you mean by talking shit. But I will start now.on all of your retarded posts. You seem to be the shit disturber. Which is fine Bring it..

You appear to have no skills in cultivation and that is sad hanging on this kinda site flamming people with no back up to support you..Your threads and posts are self explainitory.. DIG IT

I hope the mods step in before I get silly.

7. ShortySmoker

ShortySmoker Banned

should I get popcorn and doobies ready for the show? this guy seems like purps

8. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

If your talking about fish man being like purps you are dead wrong. GTD you seem to find yourself in th emiddle of every conflict. I am stepping in,and locking this thread now, but be warned your propensity for conflict is all to apparent. Use your knowledge for good, or risk some time in the box.

9. mistical

mistical Blazed and Confused

SOME TIME IN THE BOX, i fucking love it, man ime gonna have to spend more time here fer sure:D damn this joint rocks

10. greenthumbdanny

SFC come on now can you read his comments in my post.. I have never heard of or talked too this guy..He said a negative comment just to ruffle my feathers. Why don't you talk to him..Being he is your buddie. If you READ you will just see my reaction to HIS action.. DIG IT..

PS If I get thrown in the box for someone insulting me and me commenting on it I will never come back to growkind. I can understand if I am at fault..But clearly hear in this situation I am not.. But being his buddie, I can see why you see I am at fault..

11. ShortySmoker

ShortySmoker Banned

just seemed like it was all...didnt mean offense was just stating my observation....tho his 'gas' post was funny

12. mistical

mistical Blazed and Confused

sfc and fish buddies you say, now tell me how the hell you knew they both shared a trailer in ireland together? the original pikey brothers

what goods a caravan with no fekin wheels? :D

13. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Fish....that was uncalled for and unprovoked that I can see. Not sticking up for Danny, but he does have a point. What goes for some goes for all...if you intentionally start provoking people to get a rise out of them then it's YOU that will be in the penalty box. Way not cool man.

14. greenthumbdanny

Speaking of which.. I am getting ready for my weekend in the pookie.. Smoke one for me GK

15. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Danny, i'll be smoking for you all weekend buddy. I'm so sorry you hafta go thru this shit. Thats what it is, shit. luv ya man

16. fishman

Herb maybe you missed the Tiberon and I fuck our sisters comment? I don't mind a flame contest. I don't take it that seriously anymore. I don't get upset. It's nothing more than words. And sometimes funny. I laugh even when I'm the one who gets ripped on. You guys are taking it too seriously. Herb we've been here too long to really care. If you're still taking this shit that seriously there are other problems deep down that you need to attend to. Maybe calling somebody a pussy is too barbaric and not clever. I will admit to that. I'll try to be more creative in the future. Everything else though was insult for insult. I won't call out names but I know a certain member who spends the majority of time insulting people that you never say a word to. At least not in public anyway. I'm glad you don't though. He's funnier than me.

17. fishman

Exactly. I don't mind if someone likes a good conflict. But if you can't stand the heat.....

18. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

dude, like karma practice peace and love and all will be well my spiritual brother i feel your aura and vibe and its waaay cool, vibe on brother....the spirits are watching and they are like, trippy and stuff. whoaa dude.. way cool.

now off to hang myself again.

Truly, ignorance is bliss.

Post on fish... , Its amazing how intriguing yet utterly strange people can get when they think you are the stupid one.

19. fishman

How many hangings is it now?

20. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

aww, i edited my post after you already replied. now you need to re-read the post again so that you can reformulate your own reply and response. lol, that sounded funny saying outloud. Im high and its 11:16am, been up since fucking 3am, i couldnt fucking sleep for the life of me. I should go scold myself in a tub of hot water.

I dont hang myself to kill myself, but rather to auto-erotically asphyxiate myself. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoerotic_asphyxiation