Lighting options......finally!

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by blackprince11, Dec 2, 2011.

1. blackprince11

blackprince11 Prince of the Hindu Kush

http://tinypic.com?ref=90czkl" target="_blank">

HTML.....

[​IMG]

Direct Link.....

2. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

3. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

4. blackprince11

[​IMG]

Like that?

Wow! But I still don't get it. Why can't I copy and paste? Why do I have to type it in manually? What's wrong with my computer?

5. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Growkind doesn't endorse the torture of cannibas. Try uploading a picture of buds :thumbs-up:

6. blackprince11

My plants are the happiest plants in the Southern U.S. buddy! :roffl:

[​IMG]

The infamous "Fans of Death!!!"

7. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

I see you've got the hang of it now. I fixed your previous posts before i realised you had it fixed in later posts.

8. blackprince11

Thanx! Yeah it's been a long road to hoe, but I've finally fully arrived in Marijuana Valhalla. Thanx to you and all of the other GKers that helped along the way.

BTW Skuzz there's a good chance that I'll be going to London next Spring on an International Studies Scholarship. Any advice on crazy English laws that I should be aware of?

Do they still put people in "the stocks" over there?

Which ones are the "cool" soccer hooligans?

How'd Manchester United do last year?; so I'll have something local to talk about.

Are there any terms that I, as a black man, would hear and immediately know that I should be somewhere else as quickly as possible?

How do you spot a Gypsy? Fuckin Pikey's!

9. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Don’t mention Man U to anyone. Everyone hates them equally.

You’re American, there are no "cool" hooligans. They will all happily give you a slap ;)

The UK isn’t really a racist place. You'll be fine in London, there are no white ppl there anyway lol. London is for tourists.

You don’t spot Gypsies you just realise your wallet is missing and someone has tarmaced your driveway.

10. blackprince11

Want to get together and puff a few bowls or something if you live in London? I'm not gonna be able to bring anything to match you; thanx Osama bin Laden; so I'll probably need some in a couple of days. I don't want to risk the Bobby's bashing my eyes in for trying to cop on the streets of ol' London.

{Cockney limey accent} Hey, he's looking for pot!

{2 Bobby's} Bash his eyes in! Get'em!

11. blackprince11

I like them already!

If London's for tourists where's it really going on? Leeds, Liverpool, York, Manchester? I want to have some suggestions if we have a cool teacher and we want to branch out.

12. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Im from Newcastle. Its a canny fucking trip for a smoke. If you want weed just go to camden market on a night time. They sell it openly on the streets there :)

13. blackprince11

What's the exchange rate? How much can $100 U.S.D. get in the UK? I heard that the Pound is doing wonderful compared to the Dollar.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2011
  14. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

you have to google that one

15. blackprince11

Is the metric system for weed like 1/4 ounces or 1/8ths or what? How do I ask for the smallest bag of weed available on the street level? Would they know what I'm talking about if I asked for a bag? or 2 blunts worth?

16. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Newcastle is the party capital of the UK! If drinking and party is what you want head there. Just remember coats are barred!

P.S if you ever watch Geordie Shore just remember Goerdies are nothing like that . That whole show was an embarrassment!

Anything south of Leeds sucks arse!!!!

17. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

The metric system would be grams, but dont worry we still use imperial measures for weed ;)

What you ask for down south i couldnt tell you. One thing you'll notice in the UK is that the accent and dialogue changes every 20 to 30 miles you travel.

18. blackprince11

Down South "Ghetto" Price Index for Weed

Bag-$10

Quarter-$20 to $25

Half-$40 to $50

OZ-$70-$85

QP-$200-$250

HP-$400-$500

Pound-$800-$900

But that's not for "quality weed".

An ounce of kush is about $500-$600

Bag-$50

Quarter-$150

OZ-$500-$600

19. blackprince11

How firearm-free is the actual street level in England? Are there really NO guns in the U.K. unless you're in the military? Do criminals really only have knives and chains and bats?

20. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

There are loads of guns in the UK. The difference is, is that no one uses them. They are not carried and they are not free to hand. Guns are used to kill rival gang members and to settle scores. They are not carried in the street and they are not used randomly.

There is a good chance of you getting stabbed in a fight though lol.

As for weed price down south (london area) i think you'll be paying about £230 to £270 per oz.