Magic The Gathering

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by RKinG, Jul 8, 2011.

1. RKinG

RKinG Full Flowering

Played this with some friends tonight and my inner child became addicted. I dont care what if y'all be hatin'. bahahahaha!

2. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

I played it some back in the teenaged days. I play a simple version of the same idea called Castle Defense 2 from moochie games. Had a many a nerd friends who were into MTG, many of them major stoners who I still talk to.

3. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Dorks!!

just kidding, never played but I was a D & D nerd until about 7th grade. I had lots of friends through out high school that played Pokemon, never understood that game.

Hey what ever floats your boat, I love playing Axis and Allies but no one plays anymore. We all have inner dorks.

4. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

I used to have a killer black deck full of plague rats ;)

5. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Axis & Allies :thumbs-up:

Haven't played that in about 30 yrs.

D&D got lame real fast!

6. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Yup. A friend that i used to play Magic with was into D&D and conviced me to go along once.

VERY FUCKING WEIRD!

7. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Have you guys ever seen LARP (live action role playing)??

We took the kids to the zoo a while back and it's by a college with a bunch of guys playing in a courtyard. Needless to say they're weren't any women around. Only other time I ever saw that was on Tosh.O, I didn't even think the shit was real until I saw it for myself.

Never dressed up for D&D, it did get old rather quickly.

MrA, Axis &Allies is the shit, the only that was bad was set up time, but absol loved playing that. Can't wait til my sons are old enough so I have someone to play with. Axis powers going for economic, easy win everytime, unless someone knows how to play Russia and builds up numerous men for def instead of tanks for off.

Evil,

Do you guys have a bunch Harry Potter freaks over there or what? Was suprised a game was never luanched off that series.

RKing, bet you feel better now knowing most of us have inner dorks as well:mashed:

8. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

When I was a kid we played knucks it's a card game end at the end of the game you get wacked on your knuckles with the deck of cards for the number of cards you have left. sometimes my knuckles would be bleeding-Bud

9. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Harry Potter is for kids. Serious D&D players scoff at it :rofl:

10. RKinG

RKinG Full Flowering

Bahahahaha. I never took my nerd to the level of role playing or D&D or role playing. Reminds me of the movie role models.

Nippie, I have already deduced that y'all geeks (like me)

:passsit: