I Give Up!!!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by GeoKitty, Jun 28, 2009.

1. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

As some of you know, I've been thru one Hell of a divorce the last almost two years. I've been working sooooo hard and trying soooo hard to make a new life for myself, but I have to say that I am very fucking tired of all the shit that keeps getting tossed in my way!!

I'm waaaaay down people!!
    Me & Delilah are totally homeless in 3 days!! I'm broke!! I don't know what to do!!
    My Boss had to cut my pay a few weeks ago, and now the consequences are slamming me!!
    I'm so tired! I'm so tired!
    What am I gonna do?? I got $200 to my name!!

I'm not doing well tonight
    help me

2. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

First Geo .....awww sis I am so sorry your going thru all this shit and I know how friggin hard you work your ass off to try to keep afloat. Since your divorce, I know all he put you thru emotionally not to mention financially on top of it all. Been there myself and know what it is like to try to rebuild your life all over. I too know how hard it is when your working to get ahead to have yet another setback as when my kiddies were so little and I went thru it, at times I would wonder when the hell am I going to catch one break? Took time and finally it all came together but I thank my frds and family for the support they gave me.

Ok....back to the situation your in. Is there ANYONE....frd or family whom you and your sweet Deliah can stay with temporarily?? Also where are you now??? Hopefully safe and now as far as your job goes. I know you have mad skills in cooking among so many other things, being you have clients who prolly love your cooking......do you know of any other places nearby to work by word of mouth? Times suck right now for many and your an example of how screwed up this country is. Here is a hard working woman who can not even make ends meet and yet we have lazy people sitting home collecting welfare or getting SSI which is based on a scam IMO. Not all but let's face it, there are many who can work but choose not to and collect money to only spend it on having their nails done, fancy cells phones and so on. Please know everyone I do not think everyone abuses the system but cmon....we all know many do. Here is Geo who really could use some help and this is one classic example for she would most likely be turned down because she is honest as the day.

Girl.....yanno I am here for ya. Do you still have ur cell turned on?? PM me if you need to talk.

Sending you mucho positive vibes your way......huggles!!!

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Oooooh darlin. If we were in the same town I'd have you covered in a blink. If you live where I think you do I may have a regional contact. PM me your metro. If your close he may be a good resource. Big heart, solid small business owner kind of guy. He'd fit right in around here and is 420 friendly.

seriously, pm me and then we can go to e-mail.

4. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Hang in there! Things are rough for every one. You are not alone.

5. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Try to keep your chin up Geo... i know it's easier said then done, but things will turn around!

You're in my thoughts, hon!!!

Peace

-LM

6. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

I too can help you out if you are near the south, but I am pretty sure you aren't. I am going through the jobless thing myself, though not facing homelessness, and I don't get to see my child, but what I am trying to say is that all you can do is work forward, which I hate. Try waiting tables, good money, always hiring, and in general some of the nicest people you will ever meet that will help you out.

If you have to, go to the government. I wouldn't want to, I've just applied to unemployment for the first time and haven't had a fun time. Yah, more the pay cut...

Just do what you need to and know that you have a million different resources here from chemistry to law that can help you out if you need it! :smoke2:

7. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

All month long, I've been applying to all kinds of different jobs and looking for another room share situation again, but no luck, and now my time is up. Right now, my ONLY option as I see it, is to move in with a guy I know who is VERY VERY dirty!! Seriously, his house is like an "Oprah Show" episode with the people who never clean their house!! There's like a path through all the crap to get from room to room. I won't even bother to describe the kitchen and bathroom!!!!! Too Frightening!!

Guess that beats sleeping outside someplace, tho.

So, in order to live there, I'd have to do some major hard ass cleaning......which is exactly what he wants outta the deal.

I throw up very easily, in fact I threw up just the other day over there just from smelling the guy!! I had to go over there to pick up my bike that he took home for me. He stands up and moves and I got a whiff of his BO!!!! Holy Shit Fuck!! He smelled like icky grade school beef stew!!! LOL!!

What an image eh?!! Picture this big hairy Yeti-Man with his shirt off, standing up and raising his hairy arms, giving off a foul oder of yucky beef stew!!! Fuck Me!!! I quickly yet discreetly slipped outside, gagged several times then puked up my breakfast coffee!!! I told myself right then: "THIS is what you're up against if you move in here!"

I desperately do not wish to move in there!!

He's a very nice guy, we have a good time being friends, he calls me his "Wing Chick". I was shocked the first time I went over there!

I can only afford about $400 a month now. Can't get much for that around here! Maybe a small room in a house sharing one bathroom with six college students!!! Oh Joy!!!

I've so far been unable to get into one of those even!! I'm too old for these guys to see past the 'interview process'!!

I had a very rough night last night. Cried myself to sleep & woke up with my eyes glued shut & swollen!! I get to go to work today!

Then tomorrow, I have to start getting all my stuff, what's left of it, outta here and over to Tom's!

OMG!! I have no idea how I'm gonna get thru the next few days!!!!

Thanks for all the kind words of Love from all!!

8. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Geo I could wire you a couple hundred if that would help you get your own place & maybe some others could send some money. But I'll start by putting up $200 just e-mail me. you've had a ruff time of it for a while hope I can help-Bud

9. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

OMG!! NO WAY!!!!

I really appreciate the offer, but I could just not do that, or allow you or anyone here to do that!!!

It's so wonderful to know that you'd be willing to go that far to help, but I really cannot allow you to do so!!!!!

Man, I'm gonna have to stay in the kitchen all night!! My eyes are toasted from crying!!!!!

Thank You, My Friend!!!

10. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

rough times

Geo it never hurts to swallow your pride and grab the hand that is reaching out to you when you are hanging over a cliff. Take the help when offered and someday maybe you can help somebody else. that is the way I look at things.
    teamster6

11. ResinRubber

use the e-mail addy I gave you Geo.

12. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Hey Res!! I did!! Had to work yesterday, then got a bit "Tipsy" last night, so I'm online finally this morning!!

Palyed some pool with my friend, another Yeti! We played doubles with a couple we know, and I kicked ass!! I sank 3 balls in a row, then sank the 8ball !! It was awesome!! I can only play well when I'm drunk!! What's up with that?!!

Thanks for all the sweetness sent my way Everyone!!!

I'm moving into the basement at my smelly messy friend's house. I'll have to clean it out....A LOT...first, sooooo Damn!!

Oh well!!

Hell!!

13. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Good Luck with your move Geo hope everything works out. Hey $200 buys a lot of lysol or Febreze & a couple car Air fresheners.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I 'm here if you need me .Later-Bud

Mermaid likes this.
  14. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

:rofl: :rofl:

Please send all hanging car air fresheners to The Alehouse!!!

15. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Geo.....I agree sis, bud is right and you need help so why not let your GK family help ya girl? You know YOU would do the same for anyone>>>I know your heart so think it over.

LOL @ sending air freshner's.....oooooo I can only imagine and with my OCD I feel for you sis.:puke: But your right, better then being on the street but sure hope something better comes along soon for you.

I guess they do not have apartment's over bar/dining places where you live? Here they do and usually they offer them cheap to the ppl who work in them being they just deduct the rent from the paycheck. Only problem with that is your always accessible when they need you to work and you want the day off.

Sending you LOTS of positive vibes girly.....you sure do need a break from this rollercoaster of hell. :)

Loves ya~mermaid

16. WiZaRD

WiZaRD Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Grow. Sell. Then stop.

17. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

OMFG!!!

I soooooo want to be able to grow again, so I can STOP spending money on weed!!!

18. ResinRubber

Mer and Bud are right on darlin. You've heard of rent parties? Nothin new.

Mermaid likes this.
  19. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Great idea RR!!

Geo sis, see^^^^^:3some: great minds do think alike... :)

Now that sounds like a GREAT party girl!!

Why not let us throw this for you? Your GK family wants to help so why not let them. ;)

Geo's Rent Party!!!:band: :party5: :bananas:

Psssttt......

Maybe if you boys show her some booty or any part will do>>>that will nudge her to say yes and also put a smile on her face. ;)

20. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

I would show her mine but she would feel sorry for my wife & send her money.-Bud