I need an idea on how to fix cracked bucket

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by nippie, Dec 21, 2012.

1. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Fuck you guys. I cant mess up without everyone picking on me.....fuck you guys and the calendar......wheres my blankee

2. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Well if your not going to ever fucking listen to me, I'm gonna havta get Midnight to tap your ass.

3. nippie

at least get more than a pack of camels....i've been doing the stair steeper lately

4. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

What the hell is a steeper?

5. nippie

stepper...i got a tight ass man....for fucks sake....quit picking on me

MOMMMY

6. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

:rofl6:

Since it's so close to Christmas (and you fuckin' screamed for Mommy) I'll be nice and head on my way.

Fuckin' lil bitch.

7. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Buncha wussies...

8. nippie

did anyone post anything new?

9. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Who?

CC, Pittsburgh just doesn't seem so tough anymore. Your city has a bad rep now. I think you guys need to go weed out the wussies. And if he had 3 others come and go as he says ( I don't recall any other new guys coming and going recently) you guys have your work cut out for ya.

edit: Hmmmm, I do recall Sue.

10. nippie

Lvs, just look at the steelers, lol

they're about to lose today to a ginger...steel city no more, lmao

maybe we ought to send them some wheaties and some weights

11. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Any given Sunday, my friend. I would never take any opponent lightly. Shit, the Pats have Jax today. I'm just hoping they don't let them just slide by. What should be a killing could get real sloppy.

12. CCrete

Stop by the Burgh sometime.....I got a crew u can sling that gumflappin to :rofl6:

You'd shit yer panties if you had to walk a beam 40 stories up...hush up

13. CCrete

Gingers are BORN losers, only Sonny Jergenson is the exception

14. CCrete

Buncha Nancys...

15. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

CC, I used to work off of swing stages hanging of the sides of the mills with rocks and other assorted bullshit at the rivers edge. Garunteed it was only about 20 stories up, but it still was a thrill crawling through the windows to go back and forth for lunch and piss breaks. It was easy to smoke joints up there. Nobody on the other side ever said anything.

Oh yeah, and walking on beams is just crazy bullshit. I don't think I'd ever get to my feet. I'd be flat out with my eyes shut. (Hopefully my whimpering cries for my mommy would be undeciphable). No sense even claiming I wouldn't be scared shitless. If someone has never been up high with nothing on either side of you, you have no clue. It's a lot easier to freeze up than you think. And after 20 stories it gets real freakin' hairy.

16. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Well you should go introduce your crew to your buddy, the crybaby. Otherwise your crew would get along with me fine. Hell, they may even turn on you. lol.

17. nippie

So you coming to my neck of the woods to watch the playoffs CC :roffl:

[YOUTUBE]NCOGH--E_80[/YOUTUBE]

18. CCrete

Yah, can I put 1 of 6 next to yours???? Ummmmmmmm, yeah:thumbsup::bduh::pimp:

Oh wait.....you guys make the playoffs every 9 years or so, good luck scoring more than 3 on the Pats:rofl6:

I can still see Kimo snappin out Palmers leg.....loved it, still a bum

19. CCrete

Good lord, the Deacon would eat his lunch in a jiffy

20. nippie

I will say fuck Palmer...fucking pussy...after that, I don't wanna get hit, oh I'm scared, he's running at me

to bad his career wasn't ended on that