Ball deep in the MMJ Biz.....

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by Stash2.0, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

[YOUTUBE]umpHUL3qaUg[/YOUTUBE]

So most of you know my story..I am employed by multiple Dispenserys and Marijuana Ifusion processing companys....I eat,bleed,shit and Vomit Medical Marijuana....I have been approached by Kush Magazine,Culture,Releaf, and High Times to share my knowledge...One of my companys works with Medical Marijuana Enforcement Division on rules and regulations....Ed Rosenthal told me over dinner he was a fan of my work...I have Met Steve from Harborside and my product is sitting in harborside as we speak.(My old business partner moved to cali and brought them Caviar).

I see the importance of my charge...Proving that Marihuana can be legitmized and regulated...I wake every morning with a burning in my chest to prevail....I know that my success here has cost someone else at thier shot...That's right....Each one of you reading this could be me...I moved from Oklahoma to be a part of this movement and i have been very blessed to be a leader in my trade...I have the Highest Test records for a BHO Extract in this state and as far as i know in the world....

I have no wife no kids very few friends....No furniture in my living room because if i am home i am in the office or in the garden....If i go out socially its to an Industry mixer and i use it to network...I literally sign autographs and take pictures...The one time i went home to visit oklahoma people treated me like a rockstar.....I had two offers for a reality TV show......

Even now as i sit here and type this i sit in a grow room with 24K watts glowing...Life is good to me....The reason for this thread is to inspire and consult anyone with questions of the industry here in colorado....And to get you to make that choice if you are in a non med state to make the move and live a life free paranoia, Incarcaration, regret,and fear. We all have it in us to be happy...it's only a move away...

I hope you find this helpful..

2. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

I'm not articulate enough to say how inspiration that is, but it is very moving. I have decided that If I can ever get set up in Colorado and become skilled and good enough at ganja growing that I want to grow/supply medical marijuana... but not just anywhere, conveniently I want to do it in Co. I've wanted that b4 reading this, but now I just want it more.

3. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Be careful.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2011/12/14/crackdown-on-colorados-medical-pot-business-on-the-horizon/

4. Stash2.0

yeah i got a call about that....anybody who didn't automatically put their shops and grows 1000 feet away might panic...we planned ahead ;)

5. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Congratulations Stash on making your hard work & persistence pay off. I'm sure I'm just one of many who have from time to time thought about doing the same. Being lean & mean def. has it's advantages when making such a monumental changes in ones life. It's all to easy to feel trapped by ones surroundings & possessions.

Hey, My Step Daughter lives in Co Springs, You guys hiring? Seriously, right now she's an assistant mgr. at fast food joint making just over min. wage. It's makes her Mother & I friggin crazy..

Any man, Good on ya!

Duc

6. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Stash as soon as they legalize it on the east cost I'm going to start growing for a living. [​IMG] I'm just not able to uproot and move out west. [​IMG]

7. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

sounds like me and the big man will be working together...same plan, was holding out for indy, michigan is just to fucking cold with a depressed economy that I don't think would support the biz needed to make ends meet

8. Stash2.0

well if you wanna know what to expect on regulations ask the questions here....colorado seems to be setting the standard

9. ShadowWarrior

How many plants can I have in my possession actively growing

How much dry end product can i have in my posession and sell within a given time-frame?

How many licenses/certifications etc. do I need to not worry about state/local LE kicking down my door and destroying my hard work? Do I need my own medical use card just to supply others or are there specific cultivation permits that do not allow me to test my own product to see that it's fit for the public?

Do you need signs or anything of the sort posted around your grow location/shop? Is there a regualtion on where you can grow.. like does it have to be in the same location you sell the end product? I hope not because that's a liability IMO.

Is there any regualtion on the type of growing/equipment you can use?

How does the state tax this type of business?

Are there ever any 'regulated' check-ups by someone liek a health inspector, fire marshal.. I dunno, anyone who comes around to make sure you follow the rules and not running an international 'drug' syndicate?

10. Stash2.0

11. ShadowWarrior

ok awesome. Now then if there is more than one patient/caregiver in the household what are the regs then?Same as per individual growing, or can we each have our 6 plants?..

We suspect my wife has firbomaialgia(spelling?) according to a chiropractic physician... so could she have her 6 as a self-supplied patient and I could have mine for my patients as a caregiver..? how's this work?

and to clarify, if I have 4 patients, does that mean I can have up to 6 plants for EACH of them(24 total) or still just 6 total?

Or are these rules very straight-forward with just the one set of rules for the entire household?

12. Stash2.0

Yes 6 plants for every patient...at this point I don't think there is an issue of being your wife,s caregiver...your doc can even right higher scripts if you have a proper reason...so you and the wife could have 48 plant count between you 2...

13. ShadowWarrior

sweet. thanks Stash

14. Ognennyy

Ognennyy Begun Flowering

$$ $$ $$

What I'm wondering about these MMJ states is the money. Growing MJ is so much fun, and I love everything about learning. But I can't help but wondering, can a new upstart actually eat something besides ramen noodles on the money they make from providing marijuana legally?

One of my old high school buddies lives in CO now. Years ago he was paralyzed in a snowboarding accident, and has a biiiiiig big script for MMJ. He brought home some island sweet skunk a few months ago that absolutely fuckin KOd me it was great. He said he might get $10 / ounce for it back in CO, dank dank DIZANKITY d-a-n-k.

I don't need or want to be rich, but I also don't wanna end up scrapin by losing weight cuz I can't afford food.

15. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

:coool: Just like lots of folks, I dream of being able to farm in the sunlight instead of the shadows, and it would be almost too good to be true to make a living doing it. Just a few days ago a fellow grower and I were talking about writing a software program to assist growers in some way, or otherwise entering the industry in a support role rather than a grow role. But of course I'd want to do both :wink:

Although I tend to think ANY legalization on the federal level would be a huge step in the right direction, I am worried the Federal government will regulate away our small farm cottage industry, granting rights to a few giant pharmaceutical companies to grow/distribute. The distilled spirits industry is a probable model. I think regulation might be good to some degree to control quality, like with food, but our government has a habit of lining its elected officials pockets to grant private players unfair market advantage. http://forum.growkind.com/showthread.php?t=43985

Years ago I helped with a business plan for a small distillery to make the liquor equivalent of the craft brews you see all over the place these days. Holy shit! What the feds make you do to get that license! And once you have it, they can take it away at any time for basically any reason. The complexity and expense of the licensing process alone is a considerable barrier to entry into that market.

Right on Stash! I'm GREEN with situation envy! I have a feeling we all are going to get front row seats on the emergence of a new cannabis industry paradigm. I wish I could envision how I am going to get my slice of the pie :glasses2:

16. ShadowWarrior

GK won't let me give more rep to Stash

17. Stash2.0

While you can't break the law you can sell to the patients you grow for....weed is cheap here...I suggest not putting all your eggs in one basket....while mmj is legal there are still ways to break the law....nug here on average is 200 an ounce and you can get more

18. Ognennyy

Ognennyy Begun Flowering

what's nugg mean, weed you legally grew and sold to someone who doesn't have a patient card?

19. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

I dont see $10 an oz being right, it costs more then that just in nutes to grow it let alone the medium the electric the equipment.

20. Stash2.0

No I'm saying weed is 200 an ounce....nugg weed pot medical marijuana....