Pot Bust In Larimer County

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Bud Greenright, May 9, 2007.

1. Bud Greenright

Bud Greenright In the garden, you?

Below I have attached 2 pics of private property siezed in a grow bust.
    Here is the story from the local paper.
    http://www.coloradoan.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070508/NEWS01/705080353/1002/NEWS17

So Local Sherriff's office is having budget problems and all of a sudden grow busts start happening. Keep up on how your local law inforcment is doing on funding. Grow ops are an easy target when the law needs good anti-crime press, or property they can sieze for their own profit.

NOTE: I live knowhere near were this happened-if any snitches are monitoring this site.:wink: P5070007.JPG

P5070008.JPG

2. juniorman8

juniorman8 Say it with me... Ahhhhhh

Nowhere near Fort Collins,

but I do live in the region and if you read the reader comments at the end of that story, I think most people around Colorado in general feel that way. We've been leaning a little more to the left the last couple of election cycles, but you still have these assholes spending our tax $ on stupid pot busts! Big deal if the dude had guns! It's his right. They'll just use the guns to add to the pot felony. Last I looked it was 2 years for growing pot in Colorado. Stupid. Sorry to rant, I'm just tired of people telling me I can't smoke a joint on MY back porch.

3. Bud Greenright

I would never tell you that.:punk: I don't have the right.

This bust is a classic pig technique. I don't have time to post all the articles, But the Larimer County Sherriffs office has been whining for more money for 2 years. Voters in the last election again defeated tax raises for county jail expansion. So the good Sherriff gets the money some other way. A peacful grower is an easy target and because we are a minority even among those who use marijuana our freedoms and rights can easily be redacted or denied.

Let this be a warning to keep yourself secure against anyone, or any agencies that disaprove of your lifestyle. Freedom is in the past-and a long way off from were we stand now.

4. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

When pigs fly...

...Concur'd there Bud G. ...

Ya' know...I'm not quite sure yet...but I think my good gro bro from home here is related to one of those two growers in the story...he (my gro bro friend) has render'd me privy to his wife's brothers little gig there in the Ft. Collins/Loveland area...actually it was a gig just like the one described in this pot bust...many homes being used for the purpose of cultivation only...sounds like my dream house...at least that is watt I have always told my friend...anyways...once I know for sure I will expound...'til then best to leave it where it's at...wow...

The thing that gets under my skin is this...it's a fuckin' plant...no more...no less...definitely safer than a bomb, eh, bush...definitely safer than vodka or heroin...or definitely safer than meth...but no...we can't grow a plant in our backyard or closet without johnny be good tellin' us differently...well...as I have always said to that notion...fuck'em...catch me if you can...fuckin' snivelin' law enforcement agencies...patrol this...:thebirdman:

DC:potleaf:

5. JohnH

JohnH Smoker Extraordinaire

Looks like something they'd find on me ... except for the pounds and pounds and pounds.

6. Bud Greenright

How about this for progressive thinking. You must grow as many plants as guns you own: 1=1. 1 plant 1 gun, 10 plants 10 guns. I think I'll write my congressman today:punk:

7. JohnH

Got a few acres you could let me use? :confused:

8. StinkyBuds

StinkyBuds TooStonedToPost

HORSECRAP!!!l;jsfdhjnlsjgfdl;gjwil;oriytu[3425gv7n22iopu5yp

Ive been to that area and its meth lab central all i seen out there werer meth freaks with no teeth hookers weighing 6lbs and gangbangers ALLOVER!!! And them dam pigs bust a grower? WTF is the sherrif out there too big of a pussy to take on the spics or did the grower miss a payoff last month? Fucking pencil pricks looking at that picture makes me wanna move back to Luxembourge.

Heh sorry for the rant but pigs get so far under my skin they make my bones itch.

Record every convo you have with those blue suit fags ... i do. I keep a recorder in my car as well as a camera and yes you are well within your rights to record a cop and no you dont need to tell him.

9. JohnH

Stinky -- digital or analog recorder?

10. juniorman8

juniorman8 Say it with me... Ahhhhhh

Meth is starting

to be a real problem in all of Colorado. Recently labs have been busted in Weld county, Lakewood, Commerce City and Aurora. These assholes get all whacked out and usually end up beating their kids or killing someone or if we are real lucky they just blow up the house they're in and take out part of the neighbors house also. Hmm? When you think about it, the little herb grower sitting there eating doritos, burritos, and maybe just a little ice cream doesn't sound worth all the money the Gov could be spending on these pricks.

11. StinkyBuds

StinkyBuds TooStonedToPost

I use my blackberry now i used to keep an analog in the driverside door problem with that was once i get arrested ( i always do cant stand cops and im not exactly cooperative) they search the car never had them find it untill 1 did soon as he saw it was running he pulled out the cassete and run out the tape , then i went digi that got found as well but they cant erase it so easy but they still can.

Now i use the Bberry leave it on my hip and hit the button they never take ure phone till ure in the tank so your all good and even if they did they wont have a clue its taping.

This helps cause cops are dicksmost arent very bright and you can lead them into trouble once they say something stupid you own em. One time i got pulled over and passed a sobriety test cop didnt like that so he gave it to me 5 more times untill i fucked up then drug me in for DUI as well as resisting arrest ( i always fight once the cuffs come out i cen't help it) I called my lawyer and released my property to him he listend to the recording ... at arraignment he presented it as grounds to dismiss the the DUI instead the judge dismissed the whole thing and recomended disciplinary action against the piglet.

12. iheartmaryj

iheartmaryj Begun Flowering

idk cops in my area are strait its their bosses who are pullen the shit most normal cops go home and chill eat dinner fuck maybe even smoke a stog and a joint but every time i have been pulled over i never drive with more then a blunt and every time i get pulled i hand it strait to the cop even before they ask ive had some smell it and put it strait for there pocket and then say well i was gonna write you a ticket but since your not causing any problem be on your way,or if its hidden and they say they smell it ill point them to it and ive watched some ditch without a word

13. JohnH

How's that blackberry work for you -- daily use wise? I've just got a Razr and that's all I want. Can't really record without going through the menu in it, but I guess that's what the 30 seconds is for before the cop is tappin' on your window. I kinda want to get a phone that has calendar function with it, I'm away from my computer more and more and I don't remember where or when I have to be somewhere. I'd like to have it setup to give me notification at a certain time so I know that I've got half hour to get where I need to go.

Can she do it?