my first order

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Grown in Tx., Feb 19, 2014.

1. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

finally did it, after 6 years of growing I just made my first seed purchase.

I went with nirvana through the attitude. got white rhino, ppp and bubbleicious. for freebies I got humbolts bubba kush and thc's s.a.g.e.

finally knowing exactly what i'm growing instead of finding that occasional seed or two

2. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Would be surprised if that THseeds s.a.g.e comes out awesome. Never got to grow it but I've had some and man it will put you in your place. Though you were asking about the wifey and low anxiety before right? So might be careful with that one. Might have her looking in bushes. LOL

3. Grown in Tx.

I've heard good things about sage as well, i'm kinda stoked the bubba too.... gotta love free:jj:

I figure i'll let the wife try the rhino for her anx

4. skunky

And one other thing if you are planning on keeping moms of some of these, while I can't comment on the others as far as nirvana goes in general it would be wise to label them all. For example if you grew 4 seeds of each I would label them all, WR1, WR2, WR3, WR4, etc... Because you will/can have a decent amount of variation. Wise to do in general but even more so with some F2s.

5. Grown in Tx.

got it. I couldn't find any specs on the bubba kush. anybody know the flower time and av yield?

6. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Hey congrats! I've grown Nirvana's WR, PPP and Bubblicious. All were excellent, the Bubblicious was the best.

:thumbsup:

7. skunky

No telling, but if anything like the real thing not a heavy yielder and a lot of people seem to prefer a 10 week run. Though that's just hearsay. I never got my bubba cuts things always fell through.

8. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Watch out, ordering seeds is addicting, :smokin: I got over 20 free seeds from the Attitude, the "Green Crack", "Blue Hash", "La Conf", "MK ultra", the list goes on, a great way to get some good seeds with each order. :pimp:

9. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Bubba yields like a monster.....to a point I believe that low yielders have not so good growers growing them....My largest yields came from my Pre 98 Bubba....did 2 plants in rdwc under a 600 in a 4x4 area...got 11.5oz off 1 and 11oz off the other

10. skunky

Yea I've seen some impressive yields here and there with some bubba or crosses, but also a lot of people saying they were low yielders. I was supposed to bubba and pre 98 bubba but never got either. Could have swore useless was even telling me one of the two I can't remember which, but want to say was the pre 98, wasn't a huge yielder. Or maybe he just told me they weren't huge colas. Hell that was like 4 years ago I think. Either way if you pulled 22oz off 2 plants that's just retarded yields especially for a 600. Most people can't touch 1g/W and that's slightly over. :bravo:

11. Grown in Tx.

damn CC, no pressure right? we'll see what happens. not sure yet which one i'm gonna start with

:redbong:

12. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Ask T6 about Sage. I'd steer clear unless there's unlimited headroom.

13. Grown in Tx.

iv'e got just under 8' ceiling height, I built my tables about 32" to the top. I reckon could flower the sage in buckets

14. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

The way I understand it is the Sage took over his entire grow room. From pics it looked like a jungle in there.

15. Grown in Tx.

if and when I do another grow room remodel, I am going to have 12+ feet of ceiling height. the roof of my barn is old corrugated tin with a couple of leaks, so I left about 3 feet between and put tar paper and plastic on the top of the room. maybe if these tables pay off i'll be able to re roof the barn and go all the way up with the grow room. I can also add about 150 square feet of floor space if decide to expand. I started with a 4x12x6 split into 2 rooms, now I got a 10x12x7'8 split.:jj: