women over 40!!!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by strawberry.cough, Jun 13, 2009.

1. strawberry.cough

strawberry.cough looking into the abyss

Happiness is where we find it, but rarely where we seek it.

In case you missed it on 60 Minutes, this is what Andy Rooney thinks about women over 40:

60 Minutes Correspondent Andy Rooney (CBS)

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, 'What are you thinking?' She doesn't care what you think.

If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting.

Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it.

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated.

Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.

Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart..

Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk, if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress. Ladies, I apologize.

For all those men who say, 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!

ResinRubber likes this.
  2. Shiva

Shiva All good things

ROFLMAO,:rofl: at pigs!!! What's the point of buying the pig when you can get the no-fat sausage pre-packaged from the store that works so much better and doesn't shrivel up halfway through. :thumbsup:

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Rock on Andy!!!

I have buds who hit on the younguns continually. WTF? Women my age are over the bullshit. If it's friends w bennies or long term or a quick romp....there is usually little misundertanding. They communicate and are aware of what they like or might want to try...AND TELL YOU. This helps me enormously since I neither read minds nor am particularly adept at all facets of love making. If I ask for something a little far out there is usually a simple yes or no. They've been there before and judgements are less liberally handed out.

For social interaction it's so much easier. If I say Peter Frampton's concert on the Green playing "Do You feel Like I Do" was perhaps the single greatest guitar love ballad ever.....she at least knows who I'm refering to and has the background to tell me why I'm nuts....and why anybody who lives through break ups listens to "Dylan's Blood on the Tracks".

Go cougars...just don't forget...that while yer preying on those young flat bellies, there are one or two of us "age appropriate" gents around too.:smokin:

4. strawberry.cough

strawberry.cough looking into the abyss

Oh I had to laugh, when I think of frampton's do you feel like I do, I am taken back to a foggy summer night, a winding road, and wayyyyyyyyyyyy to much beer. Oh my my my my :rofl: :puke: :thumbsup:

5. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Great thread, Berry! I'm not yet a woman over 40, but everything rooney said is true! And Res, you are right on too!!!

Peace

-LM

6. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Good thread Berry!!:thumbsup:

RR....wow I agree you took me back to my youth with the song from Frampton. Also agree with what you posted as I would not want any youngin for what would you truly have in common except sex or food? ;) Sure I can see a romp or booty call but certainly would not make for a equal partner?? Personally I can not look at young men as I see them as I would my children.....weird I know. Unless they are well over 30 then all I see is a young man or kid. Prolly the mommy in me?? Nahhh I like the funny, wise, intelligent and seasoned men with a belly to use as my pillow for good conversation. ;) Unless the guy/girl is very mature what would one have in common anywhos with him??

Not to mention once your 40, usually your kids are almost grown and then your ready for the next stage in your life to have fun with no kiddie worries like finding a babysitter.

Peace~mermaid

7. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Hell if I was with a 40 year old woman I would feel like I was robbing the cradle. Been a long time since I was with a woman in her 40's.:rofl: :rofl: :fly:

8. Shiva

Shiva All good things

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

9. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

......your too funny HC!!! See now your making us all feel 21 again!! ;)

10. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

RIGHT ON!

IMO, you aint even a grown-up until you hit 40, LOL.

Lass

11. Shiva

Shiva All good things

No fair!! I'm thrity, but I am not a kid!! I am going to go take a nap and ignore you now. ^^:rofl:

12. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

over 40's are great!

Birthdays and christmas are easy, anti wrinkle cream! You cant go wrong ;)

13. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I always enjoyed those over 40 women I used to date. Nothing quite like 'um. :thumbsup:

14. nevermore

nevermore Veggy Stage

screw women dude. dont wait your energy and time. love is a lie and your going to spend your whole life trying to understand a women. if you cant please a chick by being yourself its not worth it. ive only had one girl ive ever total gotten along with. if i saw a flower and felt some erge to get it for her i picked it. i miss her so much

15. choker

choker HIDING OUT

I have never been with a woman 40ish. The oldest woman i have been with in the last 3 to 4 years was 26.

16. ResinRubber

Choker-you really should avail yourself of one of the finer things in life.

17. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Are they cheaper? My ass is going broke.

18. ResinRubber

Can get no cheaper than a midnite housecall after she's been hanging with the girls and wants to get stoned and laid.

Over 40.....straight to bidness.

19. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Lmao

:rofl::rofl: :rofl:

20. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Choker they are just more mature, know what they want and usually our sex drive does not even peek till we hit 40. ;) Usually it takes us years to figure out what we like, how we want it or sometimes to speak up to tell the man this is what I like and not settling. How do I put it nicely...ummm they like to take charge in the bedroom. :smokin:

Are they cheap? I think the answer would be they are not as materialistic and know what is important in life once they lived to see money don't buy happiness. ;)

Then again money never impressed me anywhos. A man who has intelligence, sense of humor and are witty with a good personality is grade A in my book.