Posting pics from iPad

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by Serenity420, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Serenity420

Serenity420 Begun Flowering

Is this possible to do from an iPad does any one now? Just got my pad because my computer is on the fritz... Sick of windows products always shitting the bed on me...... lol .

2. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I haven't used an iPad yet, but I use my Macbook to do all my stuff. Should be similar. You have iPhoto on the iPad?

3. Serenity420

Yeah, but I remember when I upload a photo to gk you would have to copy the URL and paste it into the forum or something like that, unless they've changed the picture posting process has changed ? Lol its been awhile since I posted pics last and my memory is shabby to say the least lol especially with my smoking habits lol but if you could refresh me that would be fantastic

4. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

What I do is export the pic from iPhoto to a folder I created on my desktop and export them in jpg format set to med quality and large size. Then I upload them to my GK album of my choice using my web browser it should be Safari on your iPad. once the pics are in my album I open a new tab and go to the thread and open the reply window. You can easily switch between tabs and copy the image url from the uploaded pic in your album and in the other tab use the button that looks like a sun over a mountain, paste the image url in the box and you will see the pic in your post. Make sense? Hope that helps. :passsit:

5. Serenity420

Yeah def, thanks a bunch man ima give it a try hehe hope it works I love this thing otherwise lol

6. Serenity420

Lol it wouldn't let for any one that was wondering, I had to break out the old crappy computer lol

7. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

:danger:JUST BE SURE TO TURN THE GPS FEATURES OFF!!!!!!:5eek:

8. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Very good point! Also if you've recently updated to IOS 5, location services for the camera/photps is turned on by default. Mine was switched off prior to the upgrade too.

Duc

9. Serenity420

goodlooks lol i actually sell these things and i didnt even know that lol good looks!just diabled them.