Attention All GK Members

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Mrgreengenes, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Growkind is a free site for fellow hobbyist to come together and share what they know and learn from others. It's also a place to come and just hang out and shoot the shit, and relax.

For some time now Administration has been laxed in following through on stoping things from happening here on GK, that should not be happening.

An example would be members bulling other members, Members arguing with moderators and administration in threads, threads that get out of control because no one wants to be the bad guy and shut it down or confront the trouble makers in the thread. Theses are just a few examples.

My point people, is that GK has rules and from now on these rules will be followed. If you don't want to follow them than please leave through the door you came in. If you think picking a fight in a public forum with a administration is a good idea, think again. It will not help your cause or belief and may just get you a strike! If you have a problem with the moderators or any members here at GK than PM me directly, and I'll get back to you ASAP!

From now on if you cause trouble here on GK and it gets reported it will be looked into, and if action needs to be taken it will be. If a member has a problem with another member, and or thread than contact a moderator or administration and let us handle it.

It's just that simple. I'm done trying to be nice all the time. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.