4 years to do wtf he wants?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheApprentice, Dec 18, 2012.

1. teamster6

teamster6 A Fat Sticky Bud

Your intitled to your own opinion concerning gun laws but looseing on the federal level is not entirely right in my book. Seems somebody wrote the second amendment to the constritution that says THE PEOPLES RIGHT TO BARE ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
    As far as hank goes he shits in his own nest by the way he responds to people which more than often pisses them off. by insulting them or devaluateing their opinions by his own.

Now you can say this implies to a militia in the colonial days or anything else that might come up but seems the supreme court has abided by this amendment. I wouldnt count on them denying this right anytime soon.

Now you can argue all you want but only a idiot will believe that banning certain guns is going to stop killing in America or abroad. Your typical answer would be to ban all guns period and put a end to the rights of others who have choosen to exercise their rights to have arms of their choice in a legal way. Ill bet the government and criminals would love that! I also dont believe a lot of Americans would surrender their guns under law.

I commend the NRA's decision on putting guards in the schools as they are already here in my state and before another needless killing goes on by some crazy at least the kids are protected. As it is only 25% do have guards and before all the argueing of guns goes on another killing will surely happen. And I dont mean just hired guards they need to be professional police officers ready to take out a attacker by force. NOt like the ones that were at collumbine that were told not to do anthing till the swat team got there! These kids in the schools are in open rooms with little or no protection from a attacker.

With a open mind the NRA takes a stand anytime there is a threat to gun ownership not because there are semi auto weapons out there but because each step is closer to banning all guns in this society taking the right of legal individuals to own, hunt, target shoot or collect guns legally and for protection from criminals.

Lets keep in mind not just assault rifles, 22.s Shotguns, Rifles, Various hand weapons all come in semi automatic. The next step would be to ban all semi automatic weapons blameing these crazy incidents by miss guided individuals.

The problem with hank and you it seems is you dont think anybody should own a firearm of choice or you would not be so one sided concerning the issue. I have yet to see what your one sided ideas are for controlling gun violence in america from either one of you!! Lets hear it boys whats your solution to stop gun violence!! There are many ways to restrict a lot of guns by legislation and filtering out which individuals can obtain guns lawfully without banning certain guns or all guns.

NOw heres a real head turner and with the miss guided congress we have this would probably be their senario. OK lets ban all auto and semi auto assault type guns to stop gun violence in America. Whoops were still getting killings from pistols, shotguns, 22's and regular rifles in semi auto so now lets ban them too.

Oh my were still getting violence by guns now that we have banned the rest and are still getting violence. LETS NOW MAKE IT ILLEGAL TO HAVE GUNS PERIOD. Now the violence should stop right??

Opps now criminals are either making weapons or selling them black market and the killing is still going on. Gee now totally unarmed civilians are unprotected from criminals and are being violated or robbed. Unfortunately regardless of legislation or banning you are not going to stop gun violence in America. There are too many guns in circulation and millions that are not registered. Banning guns is not going to work. If it were possible to elliminate guns from the public completely and take away all rights you might stop some of it. However i dont think it would ever be possible to stop illegal use of guns by criminals and you might be opening a can of worms there as far as violent crimes committed by them. Seems better sense to try and prevent them from obtaining guns from the start as a lot of the crimes committed are by legally purchased firearms with the intent of useing them unlawfully. The screening of gun purchases has been loose as a goose and I think the nra said only 6% of gun federal violations were ever prosecuted. All this media attention bullshit is only escalateing the sale of guns from lawfull people that are scared of gun legislation or banning of guns. Take a look at the sales on Gunbroker there going like hotcakes.

Ever had a intruder in your house in the middle of the Night? Well I have and believe me it was not fun. The fuckin cops didnt arrive for over a hour leaving my wife and kids helpless if i were taken out. Thankfully I was armed. Gee the gun I held him off with was a 380 browning auto with 13 in the mag and one in the pipe. ha ha Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

t6

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2012
  2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Too me.

3. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Hank doesn't cotton to other peoples views. I'm OK with that.

Anyhoo....the basic point is...we have guns because we WANTED them. That's it. We even specified it IN WRITING on the fuckin foremost legal paper when our forefathers started the country. Not even the 60th part. THE SECOND part.

Granted, at the time, it was written with tyranny and Native Americans in mind.

Now those 2 groups been supplanted by terrorists and city thugs. Which did not exist in the concentration we have now. Per capita.

Would any of you folks walk though Camden, NJ at night with your hands in your pockets? You better be one tough SOB or strapped. Or , you ain't walking out. You might get picked up by the police for loitering in a drug zone, definitely mugged, certainly otherwise accosted by crime.

Until the day I can go wandering, wherever I want in this magical pixie unicorn dreamland some people dream about and not be fucked with....I'll be prepared. Whether it's granola or grenades. Yous can bring mace or muscles if you want to.

We'd all love to live in a isolated spread in the Highlands or the mountains of Tibet where every day is sunshine and moonbeams. But, guess what? The planetary population precludes that. Not to mention infrastructure and commerce.

So, does everybody need an Armalite15? Eh..no. Is this whole stupid argument about an AR-15? eh...no. Wasn't even involved in this latest case. Was this whole stupid argument about propaganda? yep.

That's what makes in sad, other than innocent children losing their lives. Oh yeah? Remember that? $(&%)^er fuck.

I'll address one other point here. , I already made it in my earlier post. Mental health. Yes, It will drive you MAD. Fact is.....without health care....the fucktards that cause these problems only gets worse. FACT. It's exponential. FACT. The people without responsible means, that need it, cannot afford to get checked out. How fucked is that?

So now someone would argue to make it harder to protect themselves against the crazies? I personally am OK with it. I am loaded for bear for a lifetime. My kids or their kids? I kinda of worry about that.

And I'll wrap this up by posing this question:

In the U.S.-How many permitted handguns were recovered from deceased mass shooting victims in the last 40 years?

(btw. All of this is original content) I haven't done any paraphrasing or fact check here. So if my numbers or whatever are off....GFY :kidding:

:passsit:

4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

OH my GOD..Hank's right, just last night, my wife's .38 jumped out her purse and demanded she clean her purse or he was going on a shooting spree

T6:bravo::bravo:

In my state, .22s are the only thing that can never be 'automatic weapons'...if you have a 30 round clip in a pistol it's considered an automatic weapon, but you can have a 10000 round drum in a 10/22 and be totally legit. So like T is saying, should we ban those too?

Res and Lion,

For the record, CC doesn't tell me shit, except how bad my team sucks

You honestly think I'l let hank degrade me time and time again and not say anything. Let alone calling vets what he did. I kept it civil, believe me it was hard but I did.

Furthermore he hasn't put forth a single reason except guns are bad mmkay.

I'm not a child, I grew up with guns, my children are growing up with guns, we are not bad people because of this. For someone that's so superior to all of us, he can't figure out that shooting is something that is passed from father to son in a lot of cases, and has for a couple hundred years in this country.

There are literally 1000's of reasons that guns should remain legal, from like Psycho is saying, person protection (even Hank called it a force multiplier) so that we can protect our families, to hunting, to just plain old stress relief...but to Hank this is just shifting the argument because you can only have one reason to own guns..and he gets to decide what reason that is so he can talk down to us.

I'm all for closing loopholes because I don't want children to die because of madmen, but they have to be common sense reforms. You can't just ban them because that will never happen...the genie is out of the bottle...do you want feds going door to door to collect weapons?

I think all reasonable people know mental illness causes these mass shootings. But Hank is convinced that guns do this themselves....those evil scary things.

And yes he's a flat out hypocrite, to sit there and act holier than thou while holding a turd in his hand makes him a hypocrite. We all know the violence in America is almost exclusive to the drug trade. Not that any of us are directly involved, but trust me on this....the courts look at you like you are directly involved.

He whines after I barely go after him...this after every last post he has is degrading to whomever he is speaking to. If you can't take it, don't dish it out...same thing I told Chaz.

And I'm tired of the NRA bs also, even BP pointed out he thinks their stance is extreme as a lot of gun owners do. The NRA doesn't speak for anyone but manufacturers, not the general public.

Like I said, I'm all for commonsense reforms and putting a better way to track weapons in place, requiring locks on all firearms...etc etc. But it has to something we all agree on, this all or nothing BS will make normal people like me dig in our heels and fight any reform out of principal.

5. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

I just say it like it is.........I could give half a shit about the argument

Im bout 100% sure, capitol hill isnt checking GK for the answeres to the nations gun control......Im also sure that Lion, Hank, Res, Nipp, SeCrete, etc etc..... dont know a fucking thing about gun control........You know how I know that? Cuz we're all a bunch of pot growing assholes that hide from the law.....yet we bang our drums on legal issues

On a respect level, I love all you guys......but our egos are outa control on here, myself is bigger than not...

Im just insanely tired of reading NOTHING but political shit on here, ive been round here for over 4+ years..ALL i post is growing....WHY? CUZ ITS A FUCKING GROW WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl6: Cmon maaaaaan!

Please, dont be a vagina and get all butthurt guys but facts are facts.........ALL HANK has ever done is stomp on anyones opinions, run folks off and attempt to plow his thoughts down someones throat, dude gives ZERO advice to anyone, NONE,ZERO......check on it, read his threads, dudes a cancer and im sure his ego is why he desired a submissive asain wife, I mean COME ON!

Aaaaaaand lemme guess, "Dont read the political forums then CC"

THATS ALL THERE IS ON THIS SITE ANYMORE

6. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

and im tryin to figure out how a guy in japan and YOU my man are fixing the gun issue, I have no argument on gun control....cuz I dont give a shit

Whatever the outcome is........Lion,Hank and especially ME for sure, IS NOT guna have a say in the ending, whether you like to actually believe that or not

7. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

You do realize you ARE in the politics forum, right?! :lmao:

8. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Don't think anybody should be degraded over this argument.

The point is that the NRA has to be a little crazy because the anti's are crazy. T6 is right that you can't give ground when you know the comprise will never be enough for the other side. The real issue to getting anything realistic that even has a chance of working is if BOTH sides tone down the rhetoric and find something that addresses 2nd Amendment concerns, controls access and increases public safety. By spouting LaPierre as if he's the prophet our side sounds as goofy to anybody mainstream as Hank's does to us.

The politician's and organizers once again inflame it all to get what they want at the expense of rational decision making. Let's not help them.

9. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Ok, I'm no bad ass and I've never been to Jersey, but I've walked through some pretty tough New England towns and citys and I've always walked out fine. I've had people nod at me and say "hey, how's everything going?" and just let me be. I've even had some of them cross the street so as not to walk by me. I've seen women with BIG dudes walking with them, clutch their purses tighter against them and hold their men closer. A lot of times I had my wife with me. We always laughed about it and I usually commented how her 5' 0" 100 pound frame was scaring all the bad guys. I must admit, sometimes I was strapped, sometimes not.

Ok, I'm stoned and my fingers can't keep up with my mind so I forgot the point I was going to make and I had some points to respond to on other posts. I'm not going to just delete this so here it is. After I go do some more hash, I might get back on or I just might have to go chasing my AK47. It's been getting restless sitting IN THE SAFE with the ammo IN A DIFFERENT part of the room. But you never know, they might just run away with each other. Hey the dish did it with the spoon.

I know, maybe I could hunt it down with my .45. Good thing all the schools are closed. My luck the stupid rifle will find some poor bloke with mental health issues and my poor rifle will get blamed again.

That's another thing that gets me. Assualt weapon. Now if I came after you with a single shot .22, wouldn't that be "assualting you"? How about a knife? A screwdriver? Wouldn't they all classify as "an assualt weapon"?

10. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Degrade you? And you call me whiney? And you call me a hypocrite? Lol. That's hilarious. "First cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye." And, you didn't keep it civil. Apparently, your steely military training was not up to the task of keeping a cool head in this discussion.

I keep putting forth the same reason America needs gun control, there are too damn many of them and it's too easy to get them. This is evidenced not by the mass shootings that occur regularly, but by gun violence in general of which information is plentiful should you care to look it up. I don't know why I need any more reason than that.

Again, your reasoning is mainly "Everybody knows..." or "We all know..." or "All reasonable people know..." Appeals to popularity are not logically sound. Sorry.

I take it just fine, bro. You are the one blowing his top.

:passsit:

Also, I'd like to point out that just because something is tradition doesn't mean it's a good thing. I could list many traditions that were discontinued, and rightfully so, because they were harmful to society and out of touch with the times.

11. blackprince11

blackprince11 Prince of the Hindu Kush

:rofl6:

I almost spit a mouthful of Corona all over my laptop when I read that!

12. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Maybe we should make it illegal to have or use herion and meth. I know that would solve the drug problem in America. I'm sure we could make it work for guns too.

13. blackprince11

blackprince11 Prince of the Hindu Kush

Yeah! Make them illegal COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY! That's worked great for cocaine, heroin, acid, shrooms, and not to mention weed! Who knows anyone with weed anymore since they made it illegal to possess marijuana in the 1930's. Right? Certainly noone on this website! And we're all more free because of that landmark legislation too! Thank goodness we were spared!

14. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

99.9% of all guns in America are not used in crimes.

99.8% of all guns are not used in crime at all.

Guns are used 4 times as often in self defense in crime and 98% of the time, it is not even fired.

Only 1% of the time when a gun is being used in self defense, does the criminal take the gun from the defender.

After guns were banned in the UK, the armed robbery rate spiked 40% and 44% in Australia. Now in Britian most robberies happen when people are home. (50% vs America's 30%)

Only 4% of guns used in crimes were obtained legally.

Now there's some fodder to chew on. How can we say LEGAL guns and gun ownership is the problem?

15. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Yeah, but usually when someone breaks the law and scores or sells some drugs innocent kids don't die.

There has to be middle ground here or we end up with one extreme or the other. That is also the point of conversing about this stuff in the POLITICS forum, seCrete. If there is one issue constituents mail letters and call about, it is gun control.

16. nippie

Hank have you ever read anything you have typed? Even this thread, you attack or belittle someone with every post. But every last one of your posts on every last thread is like that. Reread this thread and see who started attacking who, then look at any of your previous posts and you'll find the same.

And you are incorrect about me not being able to keep a cool head, fuck that's one thing drilled into you are Parris Island...even in zero week. But even trying to debate you is a chore, you act like you are so high and mighty and you are so full of shit I can smell it over here in the states. You are such a hypocrite it's disgusting, and you views are so out of the man stream I can't/don't even want to relate to them.

The best is you whining about someone calling you out, you attack, attack, attack, but when someone calls you out......MODS MODS he's hurting my feelings.

Yeah I do say most people, reasonable people, etc etc because the VAST majority of people agree on this, it's the loons like you that don't. You are an absolute extremist on all your views, I would hate to see what your home life is like for someone that is unable to make compromises nor even listen to someone else's viewpoint.

I hate to hurt your feelings even more, but you aint nothing special....nothing at all. Your one of 7,000,000,000....not a god, not an immortal, just a number that's not special

17. nippie

There is a middle ground, the courts decided that a while ago. The only thing more you'll get is if we all agree. You think anyone is going to give an inch if people state their goal is a total ban?

You are putting more guns on the street...you!!! have you seen the recent stories about stores selling out and production being ramped up? All because of people want to ban them.

18. nippie

Remember, this is your first post in the thread hank.

And this was taken from me agreeing that we need more regulations

19. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

I doubt there is even close to a third of the (Big L) Liberal establishment, in office or private sector, that want a full ban.

I also doubt that the majority of people stock piling weapons are doing so because they actually believe in a full ban coming. Anytime a major disaster happens in the US, natural or otherwise, a small populace run to the gun shows just for ANY excuse to own more weapons.

And again, pro gun here.

20. nippie

google guns selling out under news and see the results for the past 24hours

I agree with what you are saying, that's my biggest point though, that small vocal fraction of the country that are calling for a ban are making the problem worse because it's putting more weapons on the streets.

Everyone is buying them now, because it's cool, because it may worth money if bans go through, etc etc....but people that shouldn't own them are buying them because of this small irrational vocal group scaring people with a ban...and guns are bad mmmkay talk

Reasonable limitations need to be enforced, but that's all. Gun shows need to go, as do person to person sales without trace.

I shouldn't be forced to pay the price because of someone else's actions. This is still America, we have rights.

In the end though CC is right, who the fuck cares what we think we but a bunch of criminals anyways.