Myspcae stunta

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by skunky, Feb 15, 2009.

1. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

Youtube Member ID : GKSkunky420 .... wonder who that is?

2. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

:rofl6:

I put a frnd request in! I'll leave him stupid message's. Think he'd teach me, if I flew out?!

By the pics., he look's like he's after a man, although he say's 'in a relationship', 'who he'd like to meet' is girl's who want to walk on the beach, candle lit dinner's,... What a douche!

Oh, and he like's partying(apparently he's a gangsta!)and riding wheelie's into the sun! :rofl6:

How much do you want to bet that he paid(a)perfect stranger(s)to pose with the ride's?!

The only way they're his is if M&D bought.

Oh wait...he listed his income as '250,000 or higher'!!! :rofl6:

I guess the economy hasn't hurt the 'weelie-learnin' business!

Somebody PLEASE find the video of him turfing it!

Joe: I'll respond, 'cause that had me laughing first, but I just got back from WeedSprite's and I'm alittle stoned...

3. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

That's only when you feel sorry for someone. I'd punch that little shit in the teeth! Although, if you even back-handed him, he's be 'ballin'!!!

4. kevo

kevo New Sprout

hell yah funny shit man,whats funny is the retard thinks hes kool now from the whole idol riders craigslist stunt police video so now he has been posting so called "stunt videos" on you tube like the one with the ass cam with him on his "gixxer 1000-750-600" doing a pussy ass sitdown wheely over a bridge i felt retarded myself for watching it

5. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Feed me the damn link. I'm too high to effectively search(I'm lazy,too!).

6. kevo

kevo New Sprout

hey skunky showed me this funny shit

:tvlaugh: enjoy

7. kevo

kevo New Sprout

here is the "stunt video" lol