BlazeOne From start to Finish

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by BlazeOne, Aug 18, 2010.

1. BlazeOne

BlazeOne Pothead Extraordinaire

Sup everyone! Cleaned the grow room thoroughly with 50/50 bleach went out bought new soil pots and water catchers and planted my seeds. and now i am about 2 weeks in. the seedling are at all stages since i got them from the tude at different times and ripped the mk ultra fem out for the chronic since i now realize the high potential for hermies from mk femmed seeds. sooooooooo....

For my perpetual grow i plan on keeping the moms in 2 gallon pots, clones in 1 gallon pots, and flowering them in 3 gallon pots. gotta keep it relatively small since my state still frowns upon cultivating. I'll be flowering 8 plants (one clone of each) every month.

Strains-
    afghan kush
    sour kush
    bubba kush
    og kush #18
    pineapple express
    blue venom
    chronic
    sensi star

lights-
    600 watt mh/hps
    pioneer t5 floros

nutrients- General Hydroponics flora series+more

room veg- 5'x5'x8'
    room flower- 12'x14'x8'

ok w/o further adieu

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

comments questions and pointers appreciated especially since this is my 1st time growing any of these strains.

2. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

are those floor tiles real wood or stickons? Nothing else i could ask you know what you're doing so i'm just checking the scenery...Steelcity

3. BlazeOne

stick-on, bleach solution fucked em up a little bit and warped one before it dried but yea. and to think, when i 1st joined this site I used a 175 watt incandescent flood light and 10 plants in one small pot:roffl:.........BlazeOne for GK poster boy!:anibong:

4. bamboo

bamboo Veggy Stage

what a line up

:bong-2: MAN I WISH I HAD THAT LOT SITTING MY ROOM,REALLY INTERESTED IN HOW THE RP OG KUSH AND THE SENSI STAR TURN OUT, WELL ALL OF THEM REALLY.PLANTS LOOK VERY HEALTHY:good job:

5. Rollinbonz

Rollinbonz Baptised By Satan

Looks like you have things well thought out with a dam nice lineup going Blaze, I can't wait to see how your girls turn out. :thumbs-up::popcorn-2:

:passsit:

6. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Nice set-up. Thanks for sharing.

:popcorn-2: :popcorn-2: :popcorn-2: :popcorn-2: :popcorn-2: :popcorn-2:

7. BlazeOne

*UPDATE*

plants are doing awesome under the 600 watt mh. gonna let them all get big enough to clone then ill toss em back under the t5s and switch the 600 to hps for flowering.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Those are coming along nicely. :thumbs-up:

9. BlazeOne

Another Update

plants had slight problems but all fixed now and are looking great! I took some clones and decided to keep the best ones for moms, except the chronic which i plan on replacing with the Sharks Breath or Sour Cream. In another week I'm going to flower the original plants, hopefully for a huge yield.

well, here they are...

SENSI STAR

[​IMG]

SOUR KUSH

[​IMG]

CHRONIC

[​IMG]

AFGHAN KUSH

[​IMG]

OG KUSH #18

[​IMG]

BUBBA KUSH