Whats up how is everyone doin?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Boa, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Im still hangin in there gettin through this BS wish as little BS as possible. Took me about 47 days to start pissin clean and the next 100 sum days should fly by.

Me and the family are planning a trip to Colorado the last week of June to go take a look at a couple cities outside of Denver to figure out where we might wanna move to. Were planning on putting the house up for sale this summer to see if we can get it sold by next spring at the latest. Our plan is to go in half on a side by side house or something along them lines with the In-laws. They are supper cool and it would help save some cash. I dont know but I cant wait to get out of this shit hole state and on to a better one with my kinda laws. Plus how can u say no to 300+ days of sunshine?

2. retiree

retiree A Fat Sticky Bud

BOA!!!!!!!

GREAT to see you posting. At least we know you're safe and free. I'm sure you'll do whatever it takes to stay that way. Good call on CO. You'll live so much more at ease.

Retiree

3. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

I have helped people relocate here and get thier med cards...let me know if ya need anything

4. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

LOL cant leave this site, even though there are a few i dont like here. But kill em with kindness i guess.

Im safe but not necessarily free. They got this damn Ankle bracelet on me for the next 107days which isnt too bad seeing i still get to go to work. But yeah this should be to hard just as long as i keep my head clear for now...

5. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

That is the first thing i will be looking to do my man. Would deff. even like to meet and become friends with a couple people out there as well.

6. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Good to see ya around Boa. Glad to see everything is working out.

Stay patient and this too shall pass.

Take care

BBT

7. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

hey Boa, good to see you're free and doing ok. I wish you the best and hope you guys are able to be successfully situated someplace that allows to live like free people.

8. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Hey thx guys, and ShadowWarrior LOL i dont think there is a place on earth were everyone can feel "Free". Im sure there are some places better than the other but all in all there is always gonna be something not right. But i guess im not living in a perfect world lol...

9. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Still got the Colorado lights on for ya, Boa.

Glad you're okay and that everything is as well as it can be under the ciircumstances.

Take care :passsit:

10. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I really cant wait to meet some of you Colorado people. So what are some good places to live? We were thinking right outside of Denver like Aurora, Highlands Ranch, or Boulder. Anyone familiar with these places? I have my own construction business and its doin pretty good. Were looking to find a place that is nicer that would bring me some good business.

So where is RKY at?

11. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Castle rock is nice and even between denver and Colorado springs

12. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I have a cousin that lived in Boulder for quite a few years and she loved it there. Only moved for her career. I think she went to college out there somewhere too. All I know is that she said it's the most Irie, laid back place she's ever lived.

Rky is living life and doing well I think. He's been on a hiatus from GK for a bit, but hopefully like most of us, he'll find his way back sooner or later, hopefully sooner.:passsit:

13. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Yeah he will, how could you stay away? I also have a friend whos daughter lives in Boulder and a friend thats in Aurora. Also had a childhood friend that moved out to Denver and said he loved it. He also only moved to Cali. to try to get his career off the ground but misses Denver. My girl also like Colorado Springs so were lookin in that area as well!

14. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

I'm so happy for you, Boa!

Hang in there, and it will be soon you will be packing up your shit, heading to where I'd love to be going! Seems like a lot of folks from GK are in or destined to CO, someday it may not even be a meet n greet, it will be "bbq at so-and-so's house, super bowl party at my house, etc" That would be pretty cool.

GTWT

:XXhippylove:

15. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Glad to see everything is going good for you. A 100 days will fly by!!Good luck!!

16. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Good to hear you're moving forward my friend. What's the deal on getting Probation transfered to another state? Might I suggest you travel in say.....late July? Meet time ya know. You'd get a chance to talk with a few transplants and locals. Course no toking would be a buzzkill but it can be done. Believe me.

17. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I tried to get it for that weekend man but the in-laws are commin with and they cant go at that time.

On the probation thing RR, I'll haveabout2 yrs left on probation when i get off the bracelet and we wanna move as soon as we can. So in order for me to move down there i have to get my probation transfered down to Colorado. Im gonna try to ask my probation officer if i can but my laywer said if she gives me any problems to just let him know and he can get everything set up. I really cant wait for the day when i can just raise the middle finger as i drive away!

18. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Any one of those cities you listed are nice places to live. Also depends on what you consider nice. Kind of a relative term.

Unfortunately I haven't been back here in CO long enough to give you any useful specifics on any of them. Rky's lived here is whole life and is probably the resident expert on Colorado cities.

I would personally put Aurora farther down the list though.

This would be my preference order of the cities mentioned so far:

Boulder

CastleRock

Littleton (not mentioned)

Denver

Highlands Ranch

Colorado Springs

Aurora

In the Denver area, I would try to stick to cities along the front range. Meaning those cites on the western edge of the metro along the mountains.

19. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Thx AJ this will deff. be passed on to the wife and inlaws for them to look into...

20. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

I'm an Evergreen or Idaho Springs fan. Lots of cool places in the hills up there and still close to the Cities.