mrsganjah grows her bush......es

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by mrsganjah, Mar 7, 2010.

1. mrsganjah

mrsganjah Ganja Babe

:icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: They are flowering!!!! With a bit of guidance and patience from mi rasganjah I have grown my bush......es:droooling:
    Mary,mary quite contrary how does your garden grow? With vanilluna and a flo and Super Silver Haze all in a row....
    .....started with the blueberry hempy (42 days :icon_flower:ing from 12/12) then worked on a couple more of buckets and got the Dj Short Flo and Vanilluna ( my fav, 24 days :icon_flowering:ing from 12/12). Then added 3 blues, 5 SSH and 1 bag seed c/o rasganjah, all in soil.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

rasganjah and daytrypper like this.
  2. SidVicious

SidVicious Developed Alternating Nodes

Nice bush

es! Very impressive plants and frosty nugs. All in the family I see. :potleaf-3::cool-pix::thumbs-up:

3. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

I second that nice bushes -Bud

4. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

nice!

Yeeeeeaaaaaahhh BOI!!! :eek:hyeah: er..... WTG girl! :bravo:

5. mrsganjah

mrsganjah Ganja Babe

bless

Thank you!!! mi bush....es are growing well. Can't wait to see how the flo and vanilluna will turn out. This the first time we will see it flower. Vanilluna especially has unique leaf patterns and growth. Has anyone had any experiences with these strains?:flyy:

MrAstro and lukesmommy like this.
  6. Tex-Elektric-Bud

Tex-Elektric-Bud Journey man sparky

great looking ladies! nice strain line up as well. cheers

7. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

:cool-pix: mrsganja!!!

They look incredible! :potleaf-3: :droooling: :potleaf-3: :nanner-2: :potleaf-3: :droooling: :potleaf-3:

i've never heard of the vanilluna strain before this thread. the plants themselves are very different-looking, but beautious at that! Nicely done my GK sis!!! ;)

Keep us posted!

Peace

-LM

8. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Very Nice :thumbs-up:

(with that avy & 'bush...es', Bud probably already has he's pants down!)

9. mrsganjah

mrsganjah Ganja Babe

:beerchug2: :pickle: :anithanks:

[​IMG]

yeah! unique leaf growth and very bushy....:potleaf-3:

10. smoker69

smoker69 Excommunicated

wow

very nice pics:popcorn-2:

11. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

You've Been Warned!

Bud???

12. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

My Garden Queen.

My queen's garden looks pretty nice, no? I have taught her well. It's pretty cool to be growing out a strain that nobody here at GK has grown out before. The Vanilluna is looking good. Her buds look like they will be dense and covered in Trichs. She doesn't have much smell yet but is starting to get frostier. I posted this update to keep things going since mrsganjah has a full time job. I'll help her keep the pics updated and keep you guys posted on her progress. She will definitely be posting more pics and updates. Things are just starting to get good in the flowering room. Stay tuned folks.:thumbs-up: :nanner-2:

13. insaneface

insaneface Begun Flowering

wow nice frost on those plants looks good keep up the good work!!!

14. mrsganjah

mrsganjah Ganja Babe

A few weeks later.......

FLO

[​IMG]

Its recommendation flowering time is six weeks. She is entering her sixth wk and seems to have a few more weeks to go. rasganjah believes it is more of a sativa pheno. Stay tuned, it does look nice.

Queen is quite content with her Ladies in waiting for the harvest.

BLUEBERRY

[​IMG]http://www.growkind.com/gallery/data/1102/DSCF6383.jpg

She's in her 8th week on my b-day this sat. only a few more days and her journey ends and begins a new and satisfying service....Peace

15. mrsganjah

mrsganjah Ganja Babe

human error? opps!!

VANILLUNA

[​IMG]

Here she is!!!:potleaf-3: :potleaf-3: :potleaf-3:

UP-CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH BLUE

[​IMG]

:nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :potleaf-3:

16. daytrypper

daytrypper A Fat Sticky Bud

lookin good:popcorn-2:

17. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Looks great guys, but I can't help wondering if you have a PH problem? Some of those leaves are not looking like they should. Notice the brown tips on the leaves? Just trying to make you aware that there may be a problem you're not seeing that is keeping those plants from reaching their full potential. Check that PH first though. PH is the key to plant health.

Good growing. :thumbs-up:

18. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

We welcome all advice, comments, and observations!

The pH is always between 5.8 - 6.0 I noticed those spots too. They only appear on our hempy plants and not on the soil plants which was leading me to think it could be a micro nutrient def.? We use GH Flora Nova nutes. Flora Nova is a 1 part solution so there is no micro nutrient to add separately, maybe it's a little low on the micro nutes?

We give all of our soil plants a little bit of molasses during flowering to boost micro nutes and we haven't seen any of the same brown spots on the leaf tips. I did buy some epsom salts but I haven't really researched if they can be applied to our hempy girls to add some mg. Not even sure it's mg def. we are still learning as we go so thanks for all advice and observations. The buds this time around are looking even better than the last hempy's we did though.

If anyone has advice on using the epsom salts or another way to help boost the micro nutes in our hempy feel free to chime in! Or if you feel that we are way off track with that diagnosis let me know. I originally thought possible salt buildup but we flush on a regular basis and also allow for plenty of run off when we feed.

The Blueberry is almost done and is in her final flush now so no time to do anything for her now but the Flo and Luna are just about to enter their sixth week so I have time to do a little playing around before they finish. All the rest of our plants are in soil this round and don't seem to have any real problems. The Blueberry's in soil aside from maybe a little over N they are looking really well rounded.

More pics tonight....

P.S. we pH our soil nutes and water to 6.5 just to be clear.

19. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Ohhh yeah and if your looking at the Vanilluna you need to know that it's a weird plant that has these strange whitish streaks on the leaves kind of like a Pothos house plant or an Heirloom tomato plant. Also the leaves grow kind of gnarled and twisted. It has nothing to do with their environment. The guy I got the clones from has the same kind of growth patterns as I do. It looks healthy but I've never seen that kind of streaking and curling growth on a MJ plant before and at first I thought there was something wrong but months later and the mom still grows like that from top to bottom.

This pic is older but shows the odd growth of the Luna

[​IMG]

Notice the white streaks and curled leaf tips, curled sideways.

20. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

I agree on the PH call Herb...there's some leaf twisting going on too. Color is really nice tho.

cheers,