GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Cultivation > Pests and Plant Problems
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 09-15-2011, 09:19 PM
HIDING OUT

choker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hooka

Quote:
Originally Posted by nippie
I dont think anything is wrong with the beans,

prob to wet, if not the soil may be to hot (nute wish not temp)

it looks like an overwatering issue, how often do you water?

That sums it up.

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:58 PM
Cannabis Connoisseur
| My GK Garden |

Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!

Eden's burning.

Did you use miracle grow soil? Just curious.

read every post in the faq ull need to eventually so might as well get it overwith that way ull know what to expect and be prepared for the oopss that come on every single first grow since the dawn of time/miracle grow is composed of slow release chemical nutrients,as the plant starts flowering its need for N drops and need for P increases but the nutes available in the soil remain high in N and low in P and ur plant dies = N Burn

My gallery
http://forum.growkind.com/gallery/se...hp?searchid=30
Old 04-17-2012, 04:29 AM
Bongmaster

Lvstickybud is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLvstickybud is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLvstickybud is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLvstickybud is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLvstickybud is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLvstickybud is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLvstickybud is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLvstickybud is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLvstickybud is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLvstickybud is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLvstickybud is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Green, I think he sholved the problem by now. After all, it was 7 months ago.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:57 PM
Cannabis Connoisseur
| My GK Garden |

Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!

Oops...
read every post in the faq ull need to eventually so might as well get it overwith that way ull know what to expect and be prepared for the oopss that come on every single first grow since the dawn of time/miracle grow is composed of slow release chemical nutrients,as the plant starts flowering its need for N drops and need for P increases but the nutes available in the soil remain high in N and low in P and ur plant dies = N Burn

My gallery
Old 04-23-2012, 10:53 PM
Cannabis Connoisseur
| My GK Garden |

So cool dude, what was the prognosis?

And what kinda soil/amendments did you use?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Is this thing on? .... F@@k!

My gallery