Legalized!!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by SirStynkalot, Nov 7, 2012.

1. SirStynkalot

SirStynkalot A Fat Sticky Bud

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!

That's all I have to say.

snickelfritz likes this.
  2. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

FUCKING AWWWEESSSOOOMMME!

Fully legal! Not even medical! I am so proud of you Colorado!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tears

snickelfritz likes this.
  3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Life as we know it just irreversibly altered.

Hit one for the Colorado voters! :good job::bong-2: And Joe just moved! Doh!

4. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

AND WASHINGTON!!!!!!!

WHOA WHOA WHOA

5. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

holy shit its a miracle toking like mad

6. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Fantastic! MA just passed their Medical MJ law tonight too! :coolbounce:

snickelfritz likes this.
  7. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

I need to get the fuck out of Florida.

Peace.....

8. Bigbud214

gonna be a westward stampede reminiscent of the gold rush

9. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

The Acapulco Gold rush.

Sorry, can't resist a good pun.

Peace....

10. ResinRubber

Calling it now. Weekend of March 23. A-Basin. My place is already booked.

11. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Congrats Colorado.

:bananas::bananas::band5:

What's A-Basin?

12. ResinRubber

Only the best lift serviced late season powder stashes in the state.

http://www.arapahoebasin.com/Abasin/

[​IMG]

13. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

Wait wait wait. I literally cannot comprehend this. Does this mean...like...anybody can now smoke a joint on the street card free like a igarette? As long as u r abive 21? So i could move there...without talking to anyone...bring my lights and legally grow what i want? Smoke what i want? Without fear of any prosecution? Can this measure be overturned?

I think i might weep

14. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Details

Colorado

If passed by voters this fall, the measure would immediately allow for the possession of up to one ounce of marijuana and/or the cultivation of up to six cannabis plants by those age 21 and over. Longer-term, the measure seeks to establish regulations governing the commercial production and distribution of marijuana by licensed retailers.

The initiative does not change existing medical cannabis laws for patients, caregivers, and medical marijuana businesses. The measure also prohibits the imposition of an excise tax on any retail sale of medical marijuana.

By contrast, the general assembly would be required to propose "an excise tax of up to 15 percent on the wholesale sale of non-medical marijuana applied at the point of transfer from the cultivation facility to a retail store or product manufacturer." This proposed tax must be approved by a majority of voters in a statewide general election before it could be implemented.

Non-commercial transfers of cannabis would not be subject to taxation.

Washington

If enacted, the measure would remove state criminal and civil penalties regarding the possession of up to one ounce of marijuana by adults age 21 or over. It would not alter existing state prohibitions regarding the private cultivation of cannabis for non-medical patients.

I-502 also seeks to enact statewide regulations allowing for the commercial production and sale of marijuana to adults in state licensed stores. The measure does not amend any existing regulations regarding the possession or cultivation of marijuana by qualified patients, who are already permitted under state law to grow up to 15 plants and possess up to 24 ounces of cannabis.

If passed, I-502 would also impose new per se traffic safety standards for anyone over age 21 who operates a motor vehicle with detectable levels of active THC in blood above 5ng/ml. (The presence of inactive THC metabolites in blood or urine would not qualify as a violation under the proposed law.) The controversial provision would lower the legal standard necessary in Washington for a criminal DUI cannabis conviction from one that requires the state to show recency of marijuana use and a positive relationship between that use and behavioral impairment to one that merely requires prosecutors to prove that a defendant operated a motor vehicle with trace levels of THC in his or her blood. I-502 will not lower the probable cause requirements that must presently be met before the state can legally demand a suspect's blood.

15. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

What a day...i am out of state right now having meetings with investors....you guys can only imagine whats going on right now...fucking nutty brosephs....Get your resumes ready if your coming to colorado...

16. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Congrats CO, I guess I'm packing my bags soon

17. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

"Rocky Mountain High" Great job Colorado!! And maybe I'll move back to Ma. Oh shit, wait a minute. Warren over Brown. Screw that, I think I'll stay put. For now.

18. Bigbud214

oh man i wish i could move to CO

19. ResinRubber

Colorado gonna be RICH! Resorts, mountains, tourism already in place. Amsterdam gonna look like a little city in Europe after the big buck tourism guys in Colorado take over. Almost unimaginable.

20. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

Amen brother!! My wife told me first thing this AM.:redbong:

The feds are shitting their pants.