Time to say Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Seeking Utopia, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Seeking Utopia

Seeking Utopia Cleaning Scissors

I'm finally getting around to this...so Hello GK!

I would like to first off thank each and every one of you for your efforts, your advice, your dreams and your grows. I've been following some very interesting grows, keeping updated on cannabis culture, tuning into the political endeavors and legislation, and watching the intricate dance of legalization, all here at this wonderful site. I feel at home here, thank you.

I have been interested in growing since I first started smoking all those hazy years ago. Having been raised in Iowa, I've seen first hand the benefits of hemp production, for the soil, the micro-environment, and mother earth. But my own personal efforts in growing are two-fold. While there are great and wonderful seed companies and growers out there working on the all-illusive perfect high, I am attempting to work out an easily identifiable hemp plant for use in the agricultural field. Unfortunately, this sojourn is just as illegal. I too grow for personal use though, mostly outdoors, and a one or two at all times in the "other" grow room.

Of all my personal grows, none have been from "known" genetics. Whether they have been from bag-seed, or clones from other local growers, they're parentage and genetics are always questionable. Yet I have a blast every time. To see the fruit of our labors is only the beginning of my enjoyment, as the time I spend with my grows encourages me to grow along with them.

At the moment, I have 24 confirmed females, 20 growing gorilla-style in the care of our mother nature, the remainder of which are (for better-or-worse) under my artificial conditions. These are my girls for personal use and for gifting to others....Home-Grown is for Sharing! I give what I can to help limit the unfortunate black market sale of marijuana (I do this with cucumbers as well!). By the way...The Apprentice...kudos on your recent "Grow it Forward" campaign!

I also maintain a greenhouse for my hemp production and experimentation containing roughly 240 plants spanning six generations including this year's. Of course it would be unwise for me mix work and pleasure, or so my lawyer informs me. It seems he feels confident enough that if I am discovered with my growing facilities, that the repercussions will be limited....as long as it is ONLY hemp. I will leave legalities up to others as growing is my forte.

Enough with my rambling! Let's Grow!

2. juniorman8

juniorman8 Say it with me... Ahhhhhh

Welcome!

"I give what I can to help limit the unfortunate black market sale of marijuana". My kind of grower!

3. Seeking Utopia

Many Thanks!

Thanks juniorman8! I have nothing against the sale of marijuana, it's just that local dealers are attempting to double their profits, taking money outta the pockets of hard working responsible adults. But they cannot compete with the price of free. Tare care and thanks again.

4. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

good luck in ALL your endeavors! :D

5. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Welcome, and I hope we can give as much to you as you obviously give out! :smoke2:

6. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

welcome to online cultivational Utopia!

Hear hear:eusa_clap: Thats kinda inline with my 'grow it forward' way of thinking,i constantly take cuttings and root them for others to encourage them to grow their own QUALITY bud instead of going to street dealers and getting ripped of by either buying shitty hash passed of as pollen or shitty wet bud that loses half its weight over night:angry7:

I dont charge for clones like i said,'grow it forward'...welcome to the forum,i'll add ya up on my msn if you dont mind,iv got yahoo aswell(check my profile) ,welcome and enjoy:icon_thumleft:Cheers:beerchug::smokin:

7. Seeking Utopia

Thenk ye TA

Hope all is well with you and yours...

While I do what I can, it still is never enough. Even those we help get greedy, needy and thankless. My heart is with industrial hemp, but I can't help but to want others to do well for themselves.

I wish the best on your clone project....it will work as long as the people you help are right with their minds and hearts.

Absolutely add me to your lists, I look forward to many a great conversation with people as knowledgeable as you.

Moran taing!

8. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Welcome!

Welcome, Seeking Utopia! :animbong:

9. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Great screename!! :bigok:

...welcome to GK :wave:

10. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Welcome and nice to have you on board!!! Nice to have some experienced growers coming on board. Look forward to seeing you around...:punk:

11. Seeking Utopia

Too Kind...

Thank you all for the warm welcome! This place is feeling more and more like home. Mrgreenjeans, thanks for the kind words, but when you say "experienced", than I hope you mean I've had my fair share of screw-ups! I guess we can only hope to slow down and listen to what our plants and surroundings are telling us. Thanks again everyone!

12. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Anyone who has been growing for a while has had lots of screwups...

Just part of the process:) So you will fit right in SU

13. hellostupid

hellostupid Stupid Iz. Stupid Duz.

You've came 2 da right place...

Wassabbiii!

:punk:

May you grow in peace!:qgreenjumpers:

14. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

We gotta screw up so we can learn IMHO...

Utopia the way i see it if we didnt make any mistakes then we would never lern anything ya know?Glad you feel at home here,its a tight community with a wealth of knowledge,enjoy as i said.:smokin:

15. hellostupid

hellostupid Stupid Iz. Stupid Duz.

I dig ur new avvy!

:iamwithstupid:

16. Seeking Utopia

Avitar change

Thanks Hellostupid! Snickelfritz proved he's "the Man" and enlarged my avitar so as my froggy could smile!

Cheers!

Seeking Utopia

17. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Seems I missed your intro thread Utopia. BEtter late than never to say hello. :wave:

18. Seeking Utopia

Thanks!

Thanks Herbsparky! Good to know Big Brother is always vigilant! Hope to hear from ya soon.

Cheers!

Seeking Utopia

19. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

LOL... I dunno about being "the man" & all that... I just had the animated version of your frog pic in my inventory of funny shit. :blah:

:)
    [​IMG]