it was today that more than 1 hero died

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by mt.king, Dec 9, 2012.

1. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

Rest in peace Dimebag Darrell.:not-worthy:

and also you to John Lennon..:not-worthy:

2. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

:guitar7::guitar5::beerchug: :thumbsup:

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

:passsit:

4. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Whose John Lennon? :icon_scratch:

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

He was a CIA target:gat: If you ever get a chance you should check out The U.S v John Lennon.I watched it on netflix,its pretty good. :thumbsup: I didnt actually know who dimebag Darrell was:5eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[YOUTUBE]NTfyVYqYL90[/YOUTUBE]

6. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

[YOUTUBE]s9raw6qc6hs[/YOUTUBE]

7. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Told you guns should be banned :rofl:

8. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

man I still remember when Vulgar display of Power came out...that was the shit. Truly music to kick someone ass too

9. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Have you listened to it recently?

I was in my teens when all that came out. My first ever gig was pantera when i was 13. Totally amazing!!!!!

I used to think it was the heaviest, most extreme music ever, but you listen to that album now and its weak sauce lol. Im a great southern trend kill and reinventing the steel type of guy these days ;)

10. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

Cemetery Gates comes on and I still stop in my tracks and listen like it was the first time I heard it. RIP Dimebag I would totally trade Lady GaGa and NIcky MInaj to get DD back... Just sayin

11. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Aye but no trading Rihanna:eusa_naughty:... just sayin:bong2:

12. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Unless it's in bed, then you can keep Dime. Nicky looks like one acid freak waiting to get fucked. Hard.

13. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

LVsticky purely musical brother from someone that can shred to bitches that talk slick. Talentless hacks GaGa is a superficial writer and can barely carry a tune even though she went to a top musical arts school. Minaj is just a trainwreck I don't even understand what she's going on about PO LO ran into a guy blah blah crap. These people make millions from the hype Dimebag was the real deal and didn't OD or pickle his liver, no some pussy shot him it's just fucked up... I would trade Rihanna too AP she's just a lounge singer man come hang out in merica for a while we can blow some hash smoke and catch some real music.

[YOUTUBE]paeNnR33i5Q[/YOUTUBE]

You've prolly never heard of any of these folks cept maybe satriani but there are so many bands here that when you see them live you are blown away.Go to a gaga(funky disco orgy thing) or minaj or rihanna show and trust me you will be disappointed.

14. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Now THAT'S the shit.:pimp:

15. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Love Grace Potter and The Nocturnals. She's not bad on the eyes either. And I agree whole heartedly. My wife tried to get me to listen to Nicki Minaj before and everytime I tried, I couldn't keep myself from bursting out loud in laughter. I could just imagine watching her doing some 'shrooms. Gaga is kaka. Although I do like the one where she's doing it with, I think, Beyonce. And the weird one when she's a guy singing to herself. Didn't know she went to a musical arts school. Did she flunk out? I figured she was a marketing major. Now there she would have been top of the class. Maybe Dieon Sanders taught her.

Dime was definately more my style. Zakk Wylde/Black Label Society, Zombie and that type of shit is my favorite type of music although I listen to a wide range of musical styles especially the Blues and some Rockabilly. Hell I'm even known to throw some country up. Older country. Not Pop Country, whatever the hell that's suppossed to mean.

16. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

zombie is the shit!! almost the entire month of Oct that's all you here on my radio

17. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I would have loved to have gone to the most recent tour with Manson. Manson would be an interesting show.

18. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Electric Sex :dog-nana:

Love it. :jerk: