Busted!!...again!!!!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by TheApprentice, Feb 23, 2007.

1. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

I heard it 2 days ago....my mate got busted in a major sting he says,he tells me that his whole crew of growers got taken out in one go,now this DOES affect me,not financially but it sure afects the supply line that works its way down to me so its a bummer but i feel for all the dudes who invested big bucks to buy and rent detatched houses on private property,it was a well maintained and low key grow -op so its a case of one got busted and he's tunred 'queens evidence' against the troops(he's snitched on the WHOLE operation),i thought or i only knew about the weed houses we had in lanarkshire and a couple in glasgow but had no idea that it spread right up the west coast of scotland....

Turns out this was a very very substantial bust and sting operation!Chopstick now i know why you were coming to scotland:wink:Its all been financed by the chinese which means trouble cos they gonna be lookin for a return on their investment and those triad dudes dont fuck around about glasgow!

3million pounds worth of plants AGAIN....every house and every bedroom was a growroom just like the last bust i told y'all about that happened on my doorstep.The fuckin thing i hate about all these big busts(they caught a boat comin in recently aswell) is that our newly formed Scottish DEA were frigin trained by none other than the FBI and american DEA agents who came here and trained our old style 'drug squads' into the new SDEA!DAMN YOU AMERICANS FOR BEING SO CLEVER:wink:

Heres the link ppl: http://www.stv.tv/content/news/main/display.html?id=opencms:/news/West_Central_Scotland/Police_cannabis_factory_warning
    (click the video icon to see the actual growrooms on video!!!!!!)

Its not the greatest but it was all i could find to verify my thread.Another grow op down the drain.C'est La Vie!END PROHIBITION NOW!!!!!!:disgust:

PS: If you look at the bottom of the web page from the link iv given y'all then you should see the comment i left...TheApprentice:smokin:

2. mrdope

mrdope The Cannabis Grower

Damn bro. Just some mad shit going on with this world.

3. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

The hope of the future is low key low yield private grows.

Commercial grows are the level of busts that Funding supports.

Think Gandhi and the laying down on the road. Horses would not trample peacefull protesters ( aka living beings ) Ignorant as they be ( LEO )

So we should say thank you to those that supply but the real victory lay with the home garden.

Viva El GrowKind YeeHaw

Thanx for the thread.

4. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Well at least it wasn't you. I thought it was before I read the whole thread! I started feeling all bad for ya and ur baby on the way! So whew glad it wasn't you.

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Wise words...

Wise words indeed randy.... iv actually been doin some reading up on Ghandi(wakenbake got me into him and buddishm,etc) and the guy really was so far ahead of his time its unreal,he got shit done and never had to so much as use any sort of force except the force of the will of the ppl against the brittish(ENGLISH:5masked: ) invader/occupiers.

Maybe thats what Iraq needs... a Ghandi type person to bring peace through acts of peace....its like the old saying that 'violence begats violence',well theres a flip side to that coin...'peace must then begat more peace'..it is the ying and the yang type thing.

Good post randy...did any of y'all happen to click the video camera icon to see the ACTUAL FOOTAGE of the SDEA going through the houses,shiiiiit man there were some nice plants and just as they were getting prepared to hit the streets man[​IMG]

6. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Im never growing at home again,DEA's getting closer to me with every bust,too close!!

No not me but i know the circle of ppl who know the circle of ppl who know the ACTUAL ppl if ya get what i mean??Some of that weed would most defo have made its way downstream to me for commercial and personal useage so its a bummer and i feel for the guys who invested a LOT of big bucks into this grow op which was waaaaaay bigger than me or anyone i know who knew of it had excpected,we thought it was only around 5 houses in my area and 5 in another... i had no idea the grow-op stretched all the way up the west coast!!

Im only germinating and growing seedlings for time being and as i want to be a responsible parent,the new grow room is NOT in my residential home,but i got properties that are made available to me from reliable guys.... the same circles of guys who right now are sitting in jail due to a fuckin whore of a snitch:disgust:

NO MORE GROW ROOMS IN THE HOUSE,ESPECIALLY SEEING AS WE JUST MOVED,I DONT WANNA BRING HEAT ON TOP OF OUR NEW BIGGER HOME FOR BABY JUNIOR(we still aint settled on a name,its now between junior,jay or callum... the negotations continue:argue::wink:)Peace y'all:smokin:

PS:.... and be careful,ya never know who's watching...:stop: or SNITCHING!!:5masked:

7. talltrees

talltrees A Fat Sticky Bud

If I were you I'd tell your buds to contact norml and get a list of weed friendly lawyers. Good Luck with the ordeal

8. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

::Wipes brow:: whewwwww!! Like Canna >>I thought it was you. So glad it was not you and the Mrs!!

Sorry about your mate>>>sending lots of positive energy and hope things work out for him. :angel:

Be careful as yanno what happens to the friends of ppl who get busted...I sure hope they do not come knocking on your door my dear frd. Stay SAFE!!

Peace~Mermaid :animbong:

9. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Damn the American FBI and DEA..friggin do-gooders,teachin our LEO their dirty tricks!

Nah if i was even REMOTELY involved in this grow-op i WOULDNT even be posting about it cos some ppl aint been caught yet,etc,etc so it would be VERY UN-WISE of me to post on a MJ forum bout this if i was potentially INVOLVED per se.....

...as i said,the only way this is gonna hurt me is my supply line,somewhere downstream im gonna be affected,my guy wont get from his guy who gets from them if ya know what i mean,so good thing iv started my grow,well still seedling and germinating.

Ever since them damn FBI and USA DEA agents came to scotland to train our LEO there have been busts left right and centre but if y'all remember the last one,it was very,very close to me,in fact so close i couldnt even post a link about it cos it totally pin pointed my old grow room location but iv moved now so its all good.Thanx for y'all bein concerned:thumbsup:

I just started the thread to let y'all see the fuckin DAMAGE the american FBI and DEA agencies have done over here by training our drug squads to american standards which were a lot more high-tech than we were used to!!

....now they called the SDEA and the american DEA kindly donated plenty of CIA type spy shit like microwave surveillance and thermal imaging cameras and a whole stack of shit.One things for sure,this new scottish DEA is well trained and well informed and all this only started since the american FBI and DEA brought over there box of tricks to show our LEO:5masked:

10. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

I've been trying to get that point through to people for a while now... :5headache:

Glad it wasn't you TA!!!

STAY SAFE!!!

11. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Well happy to hear that my frd...like I said STAY SAFE as you and the Mrs have a wee one on the way>>>don't mind me as I am a worry wart about this sort of stuff. ;) Why I grow outdoor's and when I did have a indoor grow it was at my best frds house>my grow buddy as I didn't want it in MY house with my daughter's and all the kiddies that hang out here so much. You will KNOW what I mean when your lil one grows up....hard to have a indoor grow with children and just not safe IMO. My daughter has her g/frds over for sleep over's on the weekends and I have so many girls that hang out here...I am the hang out house..haha I rather my daughter's have their frds over then for them to stay at other ppl's houses as just not safe anymore. I would REALLY have to know the parent's before letting them go to another frds house. ;)

So sorry about everything going on over there...ughhh! Yah pretty sad that they put so much time and effort into busting weed growers then the REALLY f#!*Ked up ppl yanno? I mean they need to put MORE time into getting the hard core drug dealer's off the streets and gangs. Herion and crack addicts are what I would be MORE concerned about if I was a cop not to mention the gangs taken over towns and such. We have an issue with these Blood's and Crip's which have been moving into my town over the last yr. Just had a young boy murdered last week due to gang violence....sooo sad and what a waste of a life. What kills me is the cops are doing nada....:angry5: Yet they pay more attention into busting small time grower's or just your average joe who enjoys a smoke now and then. When the REAL problem is the teen's who are joining these gangs or buying hard core drugs.....I mean what the hell?? Now they claim they are going to hire state police to come in to help clean up parts of our town where these gangs are living....:confused: Luckily I live in a remote area which isnt close to town.....out in the sticks but what was ONCE a really nice town is now becoming not safe to walk around which makes me so sad. :( Thank goodness MY children have a good head on their shoulder's and being I make it a point to keep the communication lines open at ALL times so that my children can trust to tell me anything....I really am blessed. Like I tell them...I can't help you if you do not tell me ... ;) I really feel bad for the parent's whose children are being recruited into these gangs...ughhhhh!

This is why I do get so angry when I see anything on TV with pot bust's when our country has FAR more issues to deal with then picking on the mellow potheads. The DEA and local authorite's need to worry about the REAL things hurting our children.....but do they? Nope...this is all about $$$ then saving lives......how many teens have you ever seen overdose on weed?? Now how many from alcohol or other drug addiction's overdose?? Point taken.... ;)

Peace~Mermaid :animbong:

12. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Words of wisdom, Randy. :punk:

Stay safe, TA, and remember, shit flows downstream. :car8:

13. strawberry.cough

strawberry.cough looking into the abyss

:sign13:

They fly helicopters over this state looking for the light signitures. I think that is getting pretty common in more areas.

The next state over they busted 27 houses, and if you have any news alerts enter marijuana and see all of these similar busts going down. I just want to grow what I need for myself. I figure they have bigger fish to fry than my little operation. I have had flower lights and SAD's lights for years and years. I think they are really looking for stronger signals than I give off. I am only 325 square feet total, your basic two car garage sized house. So far the busts in this state have been entire houses used as a grow, well except for the one where the dude and his old lady got mugged and the numb shits called the cops with a basement full of bud. hehehehe

So TA remember don't call the cops :sign13:

14. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

"So we should say thank you to those that supply but the real victory lay with the home garden."

and you say that...and ppl say thats wise words....

but i say: why is the home grow so important? when compared under the law a guy that grows strains to supplys medical patients like eddy l. yes the individual grower is celebrated more.

and i dont even care if its me or el camp other growers etc... providing the masses of herb when they need it ....weither it be 50 or more with fine cannibis . yet u say personal are the ones that make the difference, why>?......

they take less risk then ppl who provide for the needed...

its my understanding that whn you are out its the job of the principal grower in the area of aquireship is what matters.... but w/o them youd be flat on you ass so your medication/recreation is nullnvoid. nonexistant.

how would u feel if it was like that the entire time you knew about the secret herb? the numbers of postitve pot acitivists would be declined due to the ratios of providers (taking most the risk) compared to takers, is rediculous....

think about it....

15. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Sounds a lot like some busts that happend around my neck of the woods last summer. Asian gangs in houses rented out just to grow and all!

16. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

...in a perfect world...

Exactly the point Randy was tryin' to make (or that's how I took it).

Think about this:

Try to imagine if everyone who needs/wants weed grew their own.

There would be less risk for each individual cultivator.

And in the event of a bust on an individual garden, the grower/user would be the only one to suffer any repercussions....not the 50 or more people that the commercial grower supplies.

17. Randy High

Getting more people to grow a plant or two teaches a nation to grow... Thus resisting the unjust marijuana laws.

That was my general point.

18. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Greedy

Like any illegal activity, people get caught because they get greedy. I understand the need for those size growers to keep up with demand, but you don't need a snitch to be caught doing that kind of volume. It's only a matter of time before someone catches on.

Keep it stealth

Keep it to yourself

Keep out of jail

19. Randy High

I'm not about putting large scale grows down. More power to ya.

I'm thinking along the lines of Gandhi and that home spun cloth except we have home grown.

I do question the $500 ounce of weed.

20. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Some of the ways they find growers...

"Detectives want your help in identifying these properties - the windows of the house or flat would be permanently covered from the inside, there could be a strong smell coming from vents on the roof or rear windows and people may be visiting the property at unusual times of the day or night."