Outdoor plants in a cage- 4 moms in a hempy

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by Cannagirl, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Look whos the outdoor grower now! It's like a new frontier, I am quite excited!

Since I had to give up my pigeons (landlord) I have this huge wrought iron cage not in use.....

Here are my 4 plants all in one pot (yeah I know, but I don't care....)

They have just begun flowering. (the season hasn't caught up yet, but I make sure they get 12 hours of dark)

They are Pineapple Punch, Purple Kush, Stoneybuds (Northernberry x WW) and Skush (Skunk #1 x unknown kush) All female.

When I am not home I am putting them in the cage which is about 200 pounds and will be padlocked. Outdoor growing with peace of mind! If someone reeeaaally wanted to steal them i'm sure they could, but this will make it way more difficult for would be rippers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mr. Gardener

Mr. Gardener Full Flowering

I like the photos, especially the first one. It looks more like just another ornamental plant rather than what it really is. Nice addition to your patio. :thumbsup:

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Cannagirl is a growin Patio Pot. Lucky....phphphphbbbbbblt (blowing rasberry).....so envious whenever I see that.

So sorry bout the pigeons girl. I know you loved-em and prolly would rather have the birdies instead of pot in that cage. We landlord's have to be dick's sometimes. Sucks. How did the card flap play out?

4. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

I second Res' comment...

It looks awesome, despite the loss of your birdies :( ...

Good luck growin, girl!

-LM

5. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Yeah guys it is nice to have them outside....a whole new kinda paranoia is always present now tho....but paranoia aside here are the girls. Thanks guys!

First they were flowering inside for like a week and a half then I moved them outside and planed on continuing their dark period manually by covering them but got lazy and didn't. So they are probly a big confused but seem to be still flowering slowly, I am curious to see how this might help or hinder them. By the end of the month they will be getting about 10 hours of dark.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

They're lookin good, Canna! I hope the light thing didn't mess with em, but I'm sure they'll be ok..,

Thanks for keepin us posted!

Continued success luv!:wink:

-LM

7. ResinRubber

Those are going to be beauties Canna. See you got a wee one growing in the corner of the second pic.

8. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Canna how can someone as young & heathly as you get a medical card what did you tell them . You don't have to tell if you don't want too but it must be easy to get a card.-Bud

9. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Nice looking plants there, Canna. I hate to be the one saying this, but if you keep those plants outside, some one will steal them and your home will be broken into. Growing on a patio in an apartment complex is a very bad idea. There are just too many people wandering around. A set of bolt cutters will take care of that pad lock in 2 seconds.

10. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Congrats Canna......impressive! Sweet set up and love the way you have them in the bird cage...gives it a nice touch. :thumbsup:

I know you miss you pigeons... :( Maybe one day you can have them again when you get a house or an apt with a landlord who is not uptight about it. Funny is you see pigeons everywhere so if they were to come pay you a visit on your patio, I see no reason why he would object or have anything to say. Birds are everywhere....actually surprised they have not flown home for usually they will. ;)

Also Alien has a good point......never thought about it but wow that would suck if someone ripped your plants. Just be careful and when you leave, maybe ask a trustworthy frd who lives near you to look out? Anywhos happy growing girl...way proud of you!!! :)

11. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Hey guys sorry I havn't been around lately, been busy but here I am :)

Hey Lukesmommy they all went back to veggin, didn't seem to mess em up tho....thanks girl!

Resinrubber thanks man, that wee one was a pineapple punch clone my dog didn't manage to eat, she is in the bottom left corner in the new pic....

Headcase I have a long history of depression, anxiety and panic attacks. I brought in all the medications I have been prescribed along with my medical records and I was out in 10 minutes....

Alien if they get stolen, they get stolen. That would suck but I am well aware it is quite possible.... :icon_confused:

Mermaid I miss my birds sooooo much......but I love growing outside just as much so it's cool. Oh and all my neighbors know about the plants, well of course the ones who can smell and see them. None mind and they all watch my back. I know they do because I have had friends over looking at the plants and I have actually caught my neighbors saying things like "who are you?", "Why are you on Kim's patio" ect...

Here is everyone today including the Skush and Stoneybuds I decided to re-veg....they got the funky leaves goin on :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Glad to see you're back! ...and those momma's are lookin good there girly!!! i love that the puppydog posed with that big ole bush too! Love that one!!!

thanks for the pics!:bongin:

Peace

-LM

13. ResinRubber

Hey hey Canna. Good to see ya kiddo! Those neighbors are just waiting to collect a gift gram surcharge for surveilance services. :smokin: :wink: Just kiddin, nice to know somebodies got yer back tho. Us old heads worry about a few of you young-uns.

Must feel good growing open and legal. If that day ever comes for me I'll be posting a pic of me laying naked in the garden rubbing colas all over my body. Not that I'm trying to give you any ideas or anything.

cheers to ya canna,