When A Power ...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joe Gardener, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Joe Gardener

Joe Gardener Full Flowering

When a power such as the USA must resort to violence it is out of influence.

What is the war in Iraq?

2. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Just shows that some people refuse to listen until they are bitch slapped... In Saddam's case... He didn't learn anything the first time around.

3. the monster xxx

the monster xxx delta-9-THC

the US did go into iraq for a coupple wrong reasons, but it is really good that they got saddam out of power, if he stayed in power, he would have killed lots more people

4. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

...and under the Bush regime...

...how many more innocents will die...

...the actions taken to occupy Iraq by the Bush regime is a classic example of schoolyard bullying...he with all the toys wins...and that my dear GK armchair historians is in a nutshell why American foreign policy concerning the control of geographical areas rich in the production of oil...is bankrupt and soulless...evildoers them Bushites...plain and simple...

....don't buy into this illegal occupation of a country...and by the way...has the Bush regime caught the "real" culprit and evildoer who brought down the twin towers...

....you simpletons should open yer' eyes...

.....Blend that Bush.....:baked:DC

(Edited by Dazechain at 11:20 am on Dec. 27, 2005)

5. smotpoker

smotpoker Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

i bet they did find WMD. thats one of the reasons we went over there. We also wanted to hang saddam from his undies, but we couldnt leave iraq in total chaos. Were trying to clean up our mess in the sandbox now. I think also things are happening there that are being kept under wraps and we wont know about. SO its basically way the **** over our heads

6. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Out of the frying pan and into the fire. :ebert:

7. HazeNHydro420

HazeNHydro420 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

The Government doesn't want to tell you because they don't want a massive worldwide panic.

8. Oxycotin

Oxycotin Full Flowering

hmm i think if they found wmd, bush would be doin his"i was right dance" which i've never seen;)

by the way has anyone heard the news about iran? they got nukes and there pissed at us and israil. hmm if i was pres....i woulda picked my battles better, hmmm can we fight to wars at once i wonder...i think we'll find out.

i'd help if they attacked us, or invaded but i shure as hell ain't diein in no desert, im one of those ppl that think wat goes around comes around, and we the cops of the world, now does anyone here like cops?

(Edited by Oxycotin at 6:42 pm on Jan. 4, 2006)

9. smotpoker

smotpoker Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Quote: from HazeNHydro420 on 9:54 am on Jan. 4, 2006
    The Government doesn't want to tell you because they don't want a massive worldwide panic.

seriously. Theres alot of sheep in this world, on this site even, who couldnt handle the **** that they don't know about. And they don't know about it for just that reason. Hell i dont even know much. I only have my ideas, which are un organized and usually don't make much sense

10. Oxycotin

Oxycotin Full Flowering

i think they don't tell us becasue we'd get pissed off, sure ppl would freak, but like all things we'd get used to it, desensitized if ya know wat i mean. me, i want ta know even when they fuckin take a ****.

11. neobud

neobud Begun Flowering

I am with ya Oxy.

Fact: THE US GOVERNMENT is meant to SERVE and PROTECT the wishes of the majority.

Real World : The PEOPLE WILL DO as I say and if they do not I will falsly persecute them with unfair bullshit laws.

I will get my way because I can lie to the public and make them believe what I say because they have no way to refute it. The people work for me.

I want to know what they spend money on. I want to know why the need it. I want to know who they talk too and where the President is going and how much his FUCKING GAS costs!!!!! I want to know WHY HIS POTHEAD daughters and their pothead fucking BOYFRIENDS are not in the MOTHERFUCKING POKY!!!! I want to know why they have not sent the DEA to Bush's house and searched it because they think "might be" illegal substances on the premises.

Is Georgy fucking Nancy? NAH he is always too drunk.

Anyway I digress, I think I should be able to determine what I can and cannot handle. I/we pay for this ****. I WANNA KNOW!

I would love for the ENTIRE US to not pay any of their taxes and stage a nation wide walkout. For 2 weeks. It won't happen because of all the sheople. But it would be quite a sight to see the mighty US brought to its knees by the citizens.