The Kids Are Alright

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Professor ChumLeaf, Mar 11, 2005.

1. Professor ChumLeaf

Professor ChumLeaf A Fat Sticky Bud

...to a pot shots thread near you...
    Don't worry admission will be free o' charge...

And the weather will always be tantalizing...
    As long as "The Kids Are Alright"...

Quick disclaimer: The pixs I will be posting soon are going to be doctored a bit, in order to protect the innocent...

Oh, and HerbSparkles...if you would be so kind as to answer my pm...so I can get you these pixs sent, that is if your offer still stands...thanks, bud.

I realize the anticipation levels will run extremely high here until my kids make their grand appearence...but hang tight, their fellow Growkinders...cuz' this will be worth the wait...thanks, and please remember to pickup your room, thanks. Chad (Hangin'...that is;))

(Edited by Professor ChumLeaf at 11:11 am on Mar. 18, 2005)

2. HazeNHydro420

HazeNHydro420 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

thanks. Chad (Hangin'...that is) ;)

:LOL: I havn't busted out laughing like that in sooo long. Damn!! Thanks PC!! I always look forward to your post!! peace man!!

:roll:

PeAcE

~EDIT~

and best of luck with the grow and can't wait for the pics!!

(Edited by HazeNHydro420 at 10:22 am on Mar. 11, 2005)

3. Professor ChumLeaf

What is understood, need not be discussed... ;)

4. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

The pics you sent are TOO DAMN BIG and won't load properly on my dial-up connection.....Can you say JPG instead of Bitmap? :ponder:

5. georged5150

georged5150 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Got my pop corn and waiting [​IMG]

6. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

I know it is a pain in the ass Herb, but you should still be able to photoshop them down.

7. nobogart

nobogart Cured Fat Sticky Bud

why not convert them to jpg`s but i think the whole prob is that herb has a SLOW connection and it is taking forever to d/l from his e-mail.

8. Tiberon

Tiberon Latae Sententiae Excommunication

PC.....if ya want you can get them to me and Ill resize em and post em for ya! In minutes....

PM me if ya want!

9. Administrator

Bogart is right. I waited forever and the page never loaded for me. The smallest email was 11932K....WAY too big for my connection of 44K. [​IMG] What can I say....it's what ya deal with living in the mountains. :smoke2: No worries though...we'll get it sorted out soon. Not like this is the biggest obstacle PC and I have had in this venture. :LOL:

10. Professor ChumLeaf

The anticipation level is reaching burst levels...

Gather round ye of little faith...

The devil is in the details... ;)

11. Professor ChumLeaf

The anticipation level is reaching burst levels...

Gather round ye of little faith...

The devil is in the details... ;)

12. nobogart

nobogart Cured Fat Sticky Bud

hey my popcorn tastes funny i think its stale :LOL:

13. Administrator

I'm still waiting for the updated and MUCH smaller emails there PC. :ponder:

14. Clarence Weedman

Clarence Weedman Latae Sententiae Excommunication

cant wait 4 da pix. yes daze da suspense iz buildin.

15. Professor ChumLeaf

Well, before you all start throwing yer' stale popcorn at me...may I offer a small explanation...

Some people's kids were not meant to be given responsiblities, and certainly should not be left with the task of completing brainless assignments...hence my delays...however, there is a bright side...

I got everyone's next bag of fresh popcorn, just put it on my tab...your welcome...meanwhile enjoy the previews...lol...Chad (Hangin'...that is)

16. Administrator

I had to load each pic individually, but I got 5 of 'um now. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

17. Tiberon

Tiberon Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Right on PC.....good to finally see some action!

How many weeks?

18. Lamont Pontoon

Lamont Pontoon Full Flowering

[ Lamont relieves the stressful anticipation by thumbing thru the phonebook and selecting a random Redenbacher from the list, waits till their sleeping, and holds a pillow over their face until the struggle subsides. Upon reading the news in the next days post Rodney Fiddle-Faddle became very nervous. ]

19. Green Herb

Green Herb Germinated

All sativas? They look long, strong and down to get the friction on.

20. Professor ChumLeaf

First off, may I give a round of delayed applause to the patient ones who with their unwavering faith, knew I would produce...and I hope yer' enjoying the freshly popped popcorn...it's on me...

Secondly, before I start to help identify those pixs posted here to give you an idea of what kid yer' looking at the time...I must myself go back and get my bearings straight, as you can see, it's a jungle in there...

Thirdly, I am happy to be able to feel more like part of the ranks around here...cuz' no show of the grow tends to make ya' feel like a bit of an outsider...even though I have been welcomed in here at GK by some of the sites gurus...so I am humbled a bit at the moment too...excuse me while I go kiss the sky...