Hussein Challenges Bush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Sylent Skull, Feb 26, 2003.

1. Sylent Skull

Sylent Skull Cured Fat Sticky Bud

>>Tuesday February 25, 2003

Hussein Challenges Bush to Arm Wrestling, Tiddley-Winks

BAGHDAD, IRAQ- Faced with a choice between disarmament and an imminent US-led attack, Iraq's President Saddam Hussein has been scrambling in recent weeks to find a way to hold on to power or at least stall for time. In an interview with CBS' Dan Rather, Hussein challenged American President George W. Bush to a debate on world-wide television. Unfortunately, Bush administration officials have discounted the offer, claiming that the country's weapons violations are not a matter for discussion.

Failing that, the embattled Iraqi leader offered to arm wrestle the American President for the right to invade. "It's just like in Over the Top, clearly the brightest star in the Stallone catalog. It's wrestling, but with arms, not the sweaty bodies. Much less gay this way."

White House communications director Dan Bartlett declined the invitation Monday evening, arguing that Iraq's plan is to distract and delay the UN-mandated disarmament process.

"Is your President akin to poultry?" said Hussein. "Does he go cluck-a-cluck and peck at seed in the barnyard?"

Rather asked Hussein if he were insinuating that Bush was a coward, Hussein shrugged his shoulders, explaining that the language of the Godless Westerner was still new to him.

Meanwhile competing resolutions in the UN Security Council made the rounds on Monday, similar in that they both take the rogue nation to task for its Al Samoud 2 missiles, weapons the country denied having only a few weeks earlier.

However, some contention still exists as to whether the weapons do indeed violate the 93-mile range limitation. Hussein offered a compromise, challenging Bush to a friendly game of Travel Scrabble, generously allowing his American counterpart to choose the language version. According to the plan, the winner would decide who was right and who was wrong.

Again, the White House took a pass.

"The matter of Iraq's noncompliance with the UN Security Council is a factual matter, not something to be decided by a game of chance. We're winning, you can't just change the rules to keep from losing. It's not fair. It's just not fair!"

France and Germany, uneasy with the idea of a military solution to the Iraq question, have lobbied the UN to sponsor a winner-take-all event where the two leaders would face off once and for all.

If Bush prevails, Hussein would step down peacefully and relinquish control over the country's oil fields to the United States. If Hussein triumphs, an American invasion is called off and Bush must allow weapons inspectors to perform a rectal exam live on Al Jazeera television.

In spite of an enthusiastic response from the Iraqi delegates, the United States has yet to express interest in the proposal.

"Tiddley-winks. Candy Land. Mystery Date. The Arabic version of Hungry, Hungry Hippo. Any contest he wishes, I know I can best the infidel."

President Bush's ears pricked up at the mention of a Tiddley-Winks match. As champion of the Yale Tiddleywinkers Club, Bush was confident that he could skunk his dictatorial adversary. Chief of Staff Andrew Card reminded the President that even if he trounced Hussein, the man would only continue his delaying tactic with offers of "best two out of three" and eventually "best 129 of 256."

Eventually, aides convinced him not to take up the proposal.

2. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Lets just flip a coin, for christs sake!!! The man(Saddam) is clearly lookin for more time!!! Know their resorting to meager attempts of aggitation, (where have I seen that before), which to any clearthinking person is a delay tactic!!! He is in violation and needs to prove he has disarmed!!! It's not a fuckin' game of hide-n-seek, where the UN looks for his banned weapons!!! If he didn't have the weapons, then there would be no reason for them to hide things and people!!! That article made my laugh, as I'm sure Bush laughed!!! Peace all!!!

:animbong:

3. rangerdanger

rangerdanger ***Rest in Peace***

No reason to hide unless weapons are concealed?

Rocky, would you seek shelter if you knew bombers were coming over to wipe out the U.S.?

I knew bush would turn the debate proposal down because he couldn't debate his way out of a paper bag.s addam would win and all of bush's multi-million $ contibuters would be mad that he didn't keep his promise for a war.

4. SomethinGrowin

SomethinGrowin New Sprout

Nice cut and paste Sylent. I see there is no end to your perpetuating ignorance and your theology of contemptious trash. I find it hard to see how you can bash people like ranger when he actually shows signs of intelligence.

The Al Samoud II Rocket is not a weapon of mass destruction. I wish to god that the damn news media wasn't such a god damn sheep to the government and actually tell the whole story. The rockets are being ordered destroyed because they have a range of over 150 miles, the tests actually showed 155-170 miles, too bad that the test are with the newest rocket motor and without a guidance system or warhead. Hell I could make a rocket that could travel over 150 miles without a payload or guidance system. There is actually a hobby group in the U.S that does it all the time, but with a slightly shorter range. Oh and yes, bush is a clown that couldn't debate a dead squirel and win without someone else talking for him and moving his limbs.

SG:light:

:pimp:

5. rangerdanger

Great post SomethinGrowin.

Thanks and thanks.

6. Sylent Skull

Sylent Skull Cured Fat Sticky Bud

whatever dude lmao! i cant believe you bash me on posting comedy articles. I bash ranger on his opinions, and the fact that he lied and wont admit it. You really do have somethingrowin in your ass! I can see where this is goin tho, your gonna attack me every chance you get. Go ahead! Have a blast. Just remember this dude. A majority of the world wants saddam gone, a majority of iraqis want saddam gone. I ask you somethingrowin, why dont you want saddam gone?

7. 67ranchero

67ranchero Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I can solve the whole thing without Dubya. I challenge Sadam to a duel. In a nutral place, say New Zealand. Last man standing wins. If I win, Sadam goes into exile in New Zealand immediately, the war is off and everybody goes home. If Sadam wins he gets my stash, and after he smokes that he won't want to fight anyway. You listining out there Sadam?

8. SUPERclosetgrowth

SUPERclosetgrowth Germinated

I hope saddam kicks bushs ass!

9. Seizure Dude

Seizure Dude Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

New Zealand is far too beautiful a place to exile Saddam to Ranchero...I was thinking more along the lines of the 'Iraqi sewer system':biggrin:

10. rangerdanger

And skully continues with the insults.

Typical republican.

11. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

For sure, skull i thought you wanted to be a leader? Your rhetoric is proving you gemini status.

12. Ganja Guy

Ganja Guy New Sprout

so sick of this war bullshit i say we carpet bomb them fucking towel heads till they aint on the map no more...but thats just me....

13. RkyMtnWayHigh69

Damn, Ganja!!! I'm with you!!! We need alpha strikes all day and all night!!!:roll: I'm sorry to see that the aircraft I worked with in Gulf War I, has been retired!!! The A-6 Intruder, that baby was a workhorse!!! Thirty 500lb bombs, or any variation of 500-1000-2000lb bombs equaling 15,000lbs!!! Plus 32,000lbs of fuel, she could get there, get back and leave no survivors!!! Fat, dumb and happy!!! She was a little slow, but made up for it in firepower!!! The newer F/A-18 super hornets, supposidly(sp) are the replacement, but you can't replace a legend!!! Peace all!!!

14. RkyMtnWayHigh69

The Al Samoud II rockets are weapons of terror!!! They are not a military asset unless they have chem. or bio. warheads on them!!! If they were used as a conventional weapon, they would have absolutly no impact whatsoever on any battle!!! They are VERY inaccurate and rarely hit anywhere near their targets!!! Used with a chem. or bio. warhead, the accuracy doesn't matter!!! The wind will do all the work of a guidance system!!! I mean ****, they make these things from old "scuds" and SA-2, surface to air missles!!! It's like a damn shop project!!! Their ONLY military use is, as a weapon of terror, very similar to the B-1 and V-2(or visa versa LOL) germany used to terrorize the British citizens!!! You sound like your gettin' really close to treason against your country, when you said,"if the republicans are elected in the next election, there will be an armed revolt", Man you soud like George Clooney, you should both be shot for treason, or allowed to leave our country!!! Man if the **** hits the fan, all you'll be armed with is a stupid sign!!!:roll: If the US was under attack, I'd be on the front line "killin' and chillin'" all the idiots stupid enough to invade this country!!! I'm afraid you'd be like the French in WWII, give in and allow your fellow citizens to suffer so you wouldn't have to, like you do now!!! You would never fight for this country, even if we were attacked!!!

15. RkyMtnWayHigh69

Yo Ranger??? Where in Canada did you live, during the Veitnam war??? You might wanna call your old "comrades" and reserve a room!!! Peace all!!!

16. rangerdanger

You're wrong with that last staement.

I would readily put my life on the line in defense of my country from outside or domestic attackers, as I will also do for The Constitution, as many of my family have.

During the VietNam war, I fought to bring our boys home rather than die in a lost cause.

What were you doing at that time, still shitting your pants?

(Edited by rangerdanger at 1:02 pm on Feb. 26, 2003)

17. rangerdanger

Hey you're a vet. Why not re-up?

Whaddaya chicken?

And you really ought to seek help for your violent mood swings.

One day you say the insults are over, then next they continue unabated.

This has happened 5 or 6 times now.

Have you considered electo/insulin shock therapy?

18. RkyMtnWayHigh69

I've done my time!!! It's time for the ones who haven't yet served, to do so. If it need to happen, I will "re-up" and defend your right to freedom!!! Thats way more than you'd do!!! I think you're scared of death, not against war!!! Thats why your so against it, and I bet you'd **** the wives and girlfriends of our boys overseas!!! That would be your pace!!! Why don't you go enlist, not they would take you, but at least get a taste of what freedoms cost really is!!! Peace all!!!

19. rangerdanger

I see, so you're like all the pro-war people who are calling on others to fight and die for them.

What a patriot.

I don't mess around with married women (found out the hard way decades ago)

p.s. I don't think the military accepts people in their mid-50's.

I donate blood to The Red Cross though.

You know, The Red Cross, that the U.S. bombed in Afganistan (twice).

20. RkyMtnWayHigh69

LOL, I found out the hard way too!!:roll: Glad to hear that!!! I don't call it "fighting to bring our boys home", I call it Afraid to die, and found a way to make it seem honorable to you!!! You would change your opinion the day one of your fellow soldiers doesn't come back, and you remember seeing the pride and patriotism in their eyes before they left!!! I've seen that pride and patriotism and will always fight to defend the values it represents!!! You would find a "loop-hole" that would make you a "special case",thereby allowing you to be excluded from the fighting, and return to the USA to protest the very men who are filling the shoes, you should have filled!!! What would you do if you were in Iraq??? Grab a sign and run up and down the streets of Basra, yelling "Sadamm is a killer", I think not!!! That would put your life in jepordy(sp), so you wouldn't consider doing it!!! Peace all!!