unique user names

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by silent spectator, Feb 7, 2007.

1. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

2. ReasonSupreme

ReasonSupreme Veggy Stage

Reason - Lifted from the magazine of the same name

Supreme - Well, I'm like the supremierest being, in the whole world, and stuff

3. starzandskarz27

starzandskarz27 Established Healthy Roots

my name is a tribute to my last motorcycle wreck...i had a yamaha R1 and was on the freeway doing a wheelie at 120mph and lost it. luckily i walked away from it with minor roadrash but my bike wasnt so lucky. it broke all 12 welds on the frame and burst into flames :( the next week my friend tattoed "all or nothin" across my back with a star on each shoulder so the name starzandskarz kinda got stuck with me...the 27 is just my lucky number haha

hey wawona i read you have family in the bay area are you a medical patient too? i could give you some pointers on good dispensaries in the sf area

4. runzwsczrs

runzwsczrs Begun Flowering

.....Just because I like taking risks....for the rewards...

5. pookie

pookie Veggy Stage

Mine's from an episode of law n order. the hapless character declares in third person about herself; "pookie's scared". Kinda became a joke when I voiced it while kidding around, now its kindof a running joke.

6. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

interesting thread

I give nuggs a home. I "nest" them.

7. coconuthead

coconuthead Begun Flowering

stupid high school nickname that stuck. Lots of people only know me by that name so it kind of helps with anonymity.

8. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Luke is my English Springer Spaniel, hence the name Lukesmommy! Here he is for those who haven't seen him yet:

[​IMG]

Peace

-LM

9. daytrypper

daytrypper A Fat Sticky Bud

Mines from High School, I was part of a little clique everyone called "The Six" even the administrators. And certianly the police in the podunk town knew who we were, we were kind of hard to miss with our skate boards, Mohawks piercings and tattoos.

Of "The Six" One has passed on, one is in prison, another became a tattoo artist, and one is a law professor at a prestigious university (I guess all those run ins with the fuzz did somebody some good :laughing1:)

Now that I'm reminiscing I guess I will have to make some phone calls.

10. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

Why? Cuz i am The Steelcity Smokertrademarked and licensed steelcitysmoker inc. stock id.- stly

That's been my handle online for years since back in the day of Aol chat no not AIM cuz it didn't exist yet. Also on ICQ back in like 96. I have also spraypainted it and sharpied it on some select places around the city.

As for DSP how i sign off. It's Dj Slim Pickens need i say more. I have never made a cd other than recordings of live sets. Give me 2 Green Taz's some direct drives and a whole bunch of VINYL.Let's get this shit crackin. I haven't stepped up to the table in a long time but i don't think i'll ever lose the feeling...DSP

ps trpr6 that's only 4...

11. daytrypper

daytrypper A Fat Sticky Bud

ps trpr6 that's only 4...

well there is me and then my ex-wife.......lets not talk about her:roulette:

12. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

There used to be this funky old Bar I hung out in, full of NASCAR fans, rednecks and long neck Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer. The house band were a group of guys with a four hundred pound singer, called themselves, "Slim Chance and the Convicts".

There were five or six girls with Big Hair and red lipstick who embroidered the Confederate flag on the seat of their jeans and called themselves, "The Dixie Hickys". They were prone to dance on the tables, screaming, "WOOO! WOO!" as Slim Chance and the Convicts played their signature rendition of "Free Bird".

Now...whether I might have been one of those ladies, I will not say. Let us be content with this: I loved that crummy old piss-and-lysol smelling bar, the band and those Big Hair ladies.

Dixie Hicky

13. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

Mines pretty obvious.

14. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

This is why I'm theCarpenter. Woodworking has been one of my favorite hobbies since I was 13. Now I'm lucky enough to get paid for it.

Here's my office,I know it's filthy, but I had literally just finished it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's some very expensive table legs I made last week. I do all of my own finish work too.

[​IMG]

15. bclivin

bclivin Veggy Stage

pretty good another electrician eh

well mine is because in BC (british columbia) lots of people grow dope. I dont live there anymore but still livin as if I were, so bclivin was born

16. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

Here's something I made from that pic several years back for a local rapper.

[​IMG]

17. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

Nice picture...

It makes me laugh how much of a stereotype that guy wants his picture to look.

Bricks of weed and coke, guns, and giant speakers. Christ, wheres the money stacks???? lmao :rofl:

Great woodworking though! Really, that stuff looks great!

18. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

Haha

Is that a photo shop or something? Your "office" and the rapper picture are the same thing...is that supposed to be a joke? I'm totally not making fun of you...honestly

those bed legs are the shit! me and my girl are debating on how much you would sell those for...I said 10K she says 40K.

19. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

TC, you got real talent. Exceptional work.

Mine is from two things. Charas and finger hash. Simple enough huh? Always wanted to go someplace with enough plants that I could walk around and rub the colas all to hell and reap gobs of resin into sticky balls.

20. stangman_1976

stangman_1976 smoker 4 life

um lets see stangman cause I've had a few now and love them and 1976 cause thats the year I was born.