Lemonberry & Girl Scout Cookie under Indus LEDs

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by ducrider, Nov 12, 2015.

1. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

hmmm Well with only 9 plants / 28 sq.ft in room 1 and 8 plants /25 sq.ft in room two over crowding shouldn't be a problem. That said I may drop back to 7 in the smaller room for a test run...

2. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Utilize the space you have.

If you have the room on the next run, take a couple different strains and run a test.

Take two of each of your strains and keep one as a control and test on the other.

Say one control one hard topped a week before flower.

One control and cage the other during stretch

One control and have one lst during veg.

Put topped or trained ones on a bucket so same starting height.

That way you can see exactly who likes what in your conditions. You might be surprised.

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

mmmmmm con cheeeezzzzze

[​IMG]

4. ducrider

So damn frosty it froze the ground!:thumbs-up:

5. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Like I said before with the other rapid lights they work but they are not the most efficient. Good company and overall a good product. Just that even the guys on the other forms that had bonsai hero, aera 51 or DIY setups watt for watt they were all doing better yield wise. The Onyx were never yeilding more than the XGS 190 or the RW 150 units or two bonsai heros. The XLM2s rapid uses are pretty good but really pretty much old tech. Not sure why they have not hopped on the COB bandwagon like Area 51, gogreen, Optic and a couple of the others. Nothing is touching COBS at the moment. Eithe CXA 3070, CXB 3070, the CXA/CXB 3590s, Veero 18 or Vero 29 bridgelux diodes. My XPE and XTE diodes with lenses would stay around 1g/W, when I expanded to the 4x4 and the DIY fixutre added I never dropped below 1.3g/W pulling a little over a pound dry every month over the month. Really wish more people would have tried the DIY route. Get much more for the investment. i.e. Each area 51 unit cost me $450-500, the ~320W DIY COB unit I built i think I spent under $600, I know I spent $300 on the LED diodes alone for sure, then $12/ea driver, $20 for the power supply for the fans, then the soldering iron and all the other miscellaneous junk I have enough to build multiple other lights off of left is what really packs on expenses like the different auge and voltage wiring, kapton tape, a good thermal paste, all the male and female connectors, heat shrink tubing. all that crap.

6. ducrider

Thanks for chiming in skunky, I did consider building my own LED racks but for a variety of reasons it just wasn't feasible at the time. That said I quite confident that I'll be able to hit or surpass 1g/w using the Indus bars. It may take a few more rounds but so far every round is producing better yields both in quality and quantity. The most recent harvest bested the previous runs by a solid 5 ounces despite me letting 3 of the plants run dry & wilt 2-3 times mid to late flower.

The current round in the smaller 900 watt room is 17-18 days in to flower and with 1 less plant in the room it's clear they're making good use of the extra space. I'm seeing quality growth and bud site production that I wasn't seeing before reduced the plant count & really spread out their branches. It's not a head over heals improvement but it is noticeable.. made me feel like this round will also be better than the last...

:redbong:

7. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

sometimes less is more

8. ducrider

The girls this evening @ 21 days in.

[​IMG]

This should fill in nicely

[​IMG]

one of the Lemonberry tops

[​IMG]

9. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Looking good ducrider. This grow looks better than the last. :redbong:

10. ducrider

Lemonberry and GSC ladys 5 weeks in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:redbong::redbong::redbong:

11. ducrider

12. ducrider

13. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

:redbong: awwwww. :goodjob:

14. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Ummm yummy buds!

15. ducrider

Something's up with the center one in the back row, she's definitely not like the others. I'll know for sure in a few more weeks but I'm pretty sure I mislabeled the cut when it went from the cloner & it's Blue widow and not GSC as I'd thought.. Guess it's all good tho!

[​IMG]

16. ducrider

ROOM #1 flipped 1-28

Flipped the lights on room 1 last night which puts them right at 5 weeks behind the current round in flower.. keeping two rooms in sync is way more work then is sounds like well worth the effort when it works:redbong:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. ducrider

I'm gonna pat my self on the back for have a clean garden..... :good job::good job::good job:

18. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

clean clean clean. Multiple rooms. Hear you on that one. The hardest easy thing to learn. Always falling off schedule here. One room gets a little problem that slows it down or a clone batch will mature slow or parent plants don't bush up quick enough or...or...or

19. ducrider

Sort of lost track of which round this is but we're 7 weeks in . Up front and center is BB's Cheese flanked by Lemonberry and Blue Widow- in the far back corner is a single White Rhino & next to that are a GSC or two.

Solo bud is Lemonberry

20. ducrider