New Seeds

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Doc Cannabis, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Doc Cannabis

Doc Cannabis New Sprout

Just Got my seeds for my next grow that will start in December. I ordered them from planetskunk.com and I got them in the original package from nirvana in 8 days. Like I said they are from Nirvana and the strain is Northern lights x Big Bud. I was told this is a newer strain and I was wondering if anyone has grown it before. If so any tips or pics would be outstanding.
    Doc Cannabis
    Grow In Peace

2. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

#Moderation Mode

Sounds light a heavy yeilder for sure....never grown them myself though.

Moved here

3. Disturbed1980

Disturbed1980 Full Flowering

from what I read it has a huge yeild but does not sacrafice weight for potency. SO basically its a lot of great stuff.

4. nobogart

nobogart Cured Fat Sticky Bud

i have grown it, no complaints here, good yeild and, pretty good smoke too.

5. potsmoker11

potsmoker11 Guest

hey guys i was just at NO SPAM PLEASE and omg its an amazing site they give away free seeds each month and really good tutorials for beginners

cya there

NO SPAM PLEASE

(Edited by MellowDood at 11:16 am on Oct. 20, 2004)

6. xoxoxo Man

xoxoxo Man Veggy Stage

No spam my ASS.....what the hell do you call that then!

Anyway I know a bro that grows Big Bud and they deffinately are big buds! But they are weak ass schwag that smells, looks and tastes the ****. But when it comes to gettin high they bite. Hopefully the NL cross kicked those beans up a few notches.

7. Stratocloner

Stratocloner Begun Flowering

Although a big fan of Nirvana i am ready to toss in the towel on a NL that I have take thru the third level clone stage . Time to pop more seeds before I say anything bad .