Caution When Ordering From Sannies - Buyer Beware!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Midnight Garden, Feb 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

:danger: This is a post I made at og about a missing seed order. This was after I tried sevearl time to contact sannie directlt through email and pm. As of this momnent I have been ignored. I talked to the site admin yestersay about no contact from anyone, he said he would talk to sanni. I still have not heard anything. The post below was closed within five minutes of me posting it. :danger:

To sum up, I ordered seeds on the 12th and have not recieved them, but what is worse is the fact that no one fro sannies will contact me.

This is the post that I made after not getting any satisfaction...

"Prior to this year i have never purchased seeds from anyone online. I decided I would purchase some and after extensive research I settled on getting some from Sannie. On the second of January 2012 I purchased three packs. All went well with the order and they arrived on the 12th of January.

Because everything went as planned I decided that same day (12th of January) to make another purchase. So far I have not received my seeds, however, that is not where the disappointment lies. First let me say what I am sure of...

1. Sannie is a stand up person by all accounts.

2. I am sure my order was sent.

3. I am sure my order either has been lost in the mail, not sent on the 12th or confiscated.

4. I have no expectations of getting more seeds for nothing.

What I am concerned and disappointed by is this...

1. The email I got when I purchased on the 12th says that my order was paid for and completed on that day.

2. My bank account did not get charged until the 17th of January.

3. I have pm'ed and emailed Sannie asking about this discrepancy and so far have not recieved an answer. I sent the pm on the 28th of January asking if the seeds were really sent on the 17th. I then sent an email on the 31st of January asking about the order and still have not recieved an answer.

4. I thought maybe he was out of town/country or otherwise occupied and that was why my inquiries were not being answered, however, I see that he has been posting on a regular basis.

5. I am sure there is some mix up somewhere but the main thing is, it would be nice to get some answer. Again, I do not want or expect any free stuff, I just want to know when my order was really sent.

Please do not post all of your "I ordered x and always got them" as this is not what this thread is about. Just looking for an answer about when my gear was really sent and am really bummed that I had to post this in an open forum.

Thanks for your time."

2. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

That sucks man. I was thinking about ordering form Sannie in the future. I have been hearing that a lot of people have had trouble lately with getting their orders from Sannie. I hope you get an answer and resolution to your problem. Good luck. :passsit:

3. Ognennyy

Ognennyy Begun Flowering

Damn Midnight sorry for your misfortune. I feel your pain in that feeling like you're being ignored after you paid for something really is a shot in the nuts. Hope he gets back to ya on that.

I really wish I hadn't seen this post! After hearing many tales of woe about trouble with Sannie delivering lately, I went ahead and recently ordered more seeds from him anyway. I really hope all works out well for the both of us!

4. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I hope so too. I would like to get some Fusion gear again in the future. Unfortunately because I was a dumb ass, I don't have any of the Lemonberry genetics I had preerved! :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: I was thinking about ordering a pack in the near future. Sannie is the only place to get Fusion gear right?

5. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Well this is surpriseing news to say the least. I have never had any trouble with Sannie although its been awhile since I ordered.

I brought this up once before I know the shit is stirring in holland about cracking down on mj and a lot of orders are disappearing lately it seems.

I wonder if they are not hitting everthing they see being sent to the u.s. in their mail system over there.

Regardless Sannie not contacting you has no room for a excuse.

t6

6. Midnight Garden

It was the sativa mix too, I really wanted that.

7. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

I still haven't gotten my last two orders either. 'Bout to shoot him an e-mail.

It was well over 200$ worth this round too.

8. Midnight Garden

good luck

9. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Wow. It looks well written and polite to me. Overzealous mod perhaps?

I'm prone to give Sannie the benefit of the doubt due to my own good history ordering and the fact that one of our own trusted members puts enormous stock in Sannie handling his gear.

That said, no reply is not acceptable and gives me concern since I steer a lot of people to his seed sales. Wondering if T6 isn't on the mark with anything having a Netherlands post mark getting scrutiny. Which would suck too because eventually Sannie will have to quit supplying US orders.

Bad scene all the way around.

10. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Was reading on thcfarmer a sannie post that said they have been popping all the orders on sponge pots. If this is the case I am sure Sannie will think of ALTERNATIVE MEASURES in the future

t6

11. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Yea Sannie I think is have some issues with shipping.

I ordered HR from them and it took the third try before it got to me.

I had no problems with getting a response back. :popcorn-2:

12. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

I dont know if there were shipping probs recently,

Last june there were some probs ,,,most solved i heard.

Shoot Sannie another email trough his website man.. I'm 100% sure he will

arrange things for ya. I know the guy personally, he only wants happy customers. This is one of the reasons we sell at Sannie's anyway.

Keep us updated,,,i feel bad for ya on the no reply issue,,,, doesnt make sense :(

Greets,

Hup

13. Midnight Garden

Just to be clear, the thread got closed to posting. It's still up and you can read it. It got closed by the main admin, not a mod.

14. Midnight Garden

I did not order any of that, just one pack of the sativa mix.

15. Midnight Garden

Thanks Hup, I've done that already. The site admin over there said he would contact him the other day, still have not heard from the man himself, or anyone for that matter. I think something is going on behind the scenes (as in leo) that we are not aware of yet. Time will tell I guess.

16. Ognennyy

Ognennyy Begun Flowering

I sure hope LEO over there didn't yoke Sannie up. He and the entire crew of admins / mods getting yoked all at once is really the only acceptable pardon for lack of responses. In any case, with regards to our orders or otherwise, I hope he's not in trouble.

If something is going on over there that may prevent delivery of orders to US customers, someone on their end ought to be preventing US customers from ordering. I'm sure that from Sannie's view point that is unfavorable. Regardless it sucks to be short anywhere from $50 to $200 and now be faced with having to spend that again somewhere else.

17. Midnight Garden

Just fyi everyone. Sannie has contacted me as of an hour ago and is checking on my situation. Still don't know why I never got an answer promptly though. I'll let everyone know how this turns out.

18. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

WOW man I would nt have expected that long for a reply. He has always responded to any of my inquiries within a day or 2. I am sure he will resolve it for you.

Still sucks to belef janging like that

19. Ognennyy

Ognennyy Begun Flowering

Glad to hear that. He seems like such a cool guy it was strange to hear he wasn't hookin you up.

20. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

i bet hes very busy....shit gets away from ya you know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.