GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Cultivation > Outdoor Cultivation
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 08-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Veggy Stage

ismokejobud cuts off fan leaves while stoned

Ok i have a pure indica strain outdoors. It has allready started to bud at the bud sites there are like small buds about the size of a nickle mabey and the leaves are already turning a pale green to yellow color and dying i thought it was a n deficiency but i ferted and all the others (sativas) are healy lookin any ideas whats wrong....and also does anyone have an idea when i should think about harvesting note* the bud size already i was thinking mabey mid spt. but i dunno....and my sativas are staying out till october atleast last year i harvested them in sept (all sativas) and a friend told me if i would have ;left them they would have been twice the size and potency.....i realy need a responce on when i can think about harvesting the indica??? peace out

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 08-09-2005, 10:03 PM
Germinated

Prince Rakeem cuts off fan leaves while stoned

i think the rule of thumb is like after 60-75% of the pistils change color is the best time to harvest because thats when the potentcy will be the best or 7-9 weeks of flowering depending on the strain. i wouldnt plan on any exact date or time just wait until 60-75% of the hairs change from white to whatever and give it plenty of TLC and you'll be good. and the yellowing leaves could be the plant putting more energy into the bud production.
Old 08-10-2005, 02:59 PM
Veggy Stage

ismokejobud cuts off fan leaves while stoned

allright thanx but i wouyld still like to get some replys on an in the ballpark range of time none was asking for specifics yes i know im stubborn i just love to be in controll and know whats goin on ....
Old 08-16-2005, 05:32 PM
New Sprout

JohnnyG2345 cuts off fan leaves while stoned

IN EXACTLY 8 WEEKS, ON A TUESDAY AT DAWN!

J/K, if its a bag seed ur gonna have to be paitient and wait till its done like rakeem said, but look around the internet at pre harvest plant shots so you get an idea of what a finished plant looks like. it sounds like ur buds r pretty small and still need a couple months, yes i know its hard to see those buds and not be able to smoke them but if your paitient youll understand. during the last two weeks of budding the stalks should get big ass buds and you will know trust me!

Old 08-16-2005, 06:14 PM
Latae Sententiae Excommunication

SFC has a few good things to say

You need to go down to radioshack,and then buy a little 30x microscope magnifier. The forget about the pistils, look at your trichromes. when they turn cloudy they are in the harvest window, you have three stages of color in the trichs starting with clear, then opaque,or cloudy if you will, and finally amber. Do some research in the faqs,and you will learn how to fine tune your harvest time by the color of the trichs. Chances are you will have to wait until the last week of september,or the first of october,at the earliest. Good luck man.