GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Public Board > Hash and Oil
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 02-20-2006, 01:03 PM
Full Flowering

Oxycotin cuts off fan leaves while stoned
Default Need some more info on making honey oil.

Well guys i figured i'd make some honey oil today, only problem is i don't know exactly how i got some butane, i got a big pile of trike covered leaves and just need the D/L, can anyone tell me what i need to do?:D

i read the sticky, just not totally clear
The text and pictures posted by this user, Oxycotin, are entirely fictional. All pictures of cannabis and cannabis cultivation have been obtained from a jurisdiction in which cultivation and possession of cannabis is entirely legal. All posts are for entertainment purposes and do not necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of this user, Oxycotin:D

People on the net are fucked up..........damn.

Last edited by Oxycotin; 02-20-2006 at 01:05 PM.

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 02-20-2006, 02:38 PM
Hash Engineer

Chief Smokingbud travels the world as a 'pot' consultantChief Smokingbud travels the world as a 'pot' consultantChief Smokingbud travels the world as a 'pot' consultantChief Smokingbud travels the world as a 'pot' consultantChief Smokingbud travels the world as a 'pot' consultantChief Smokingbud travels the world as a 'pot' consultant

Read this link to get the idea of the process. Do you have any idea what you are going to use for a tube? Some say you can use a stainless turkey baster for small amounts.

http://okief.com/butanetutorial.html

Just give me some time and i'll get a tutorial on bho up in the forum.......obviously after harvest lol.

Butane honey oil for dummies

Pain free hash making made easy
Old 02-20-2006, 05:44 PM
Full Flowering

Oxycotin cuts off fan leaves while stoned

thanks man, looks like i won't be making any tonight after all.:D i'll get the stuff and read up a bit more on it, thanks for the link.
The text and pictures posted by this user, Oxycotin, are entirely fictional. All pictures of cannabis and cannabis cultivation have been obtained from a jurisdiction in which cultivation and possession of cannabis is entirely legal. All posts are for entertainment purposes and do not necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of this user, Oxycotin:D

People on the net are fucked up..........damn.