GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Cultivation > Hash and Oil
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 02-28-2006, 05:52 AM
Hash Engineer

Chief Smokingbud travels the world as a 'pot' consultantChief Smokingbud travels the world as a 'pot' consultantChief Smokingbud travels the world as a 'pot' consultantChief Smokingbud travels the world as a 'pot' consultantChief Smokingbud travels the world as a 'pot' consultantChief Smokingbud travels the world as a 'pot' consultant

Or i can just merge posts into one thread. Do you by chance have any larger size images. When i click those they're still thumbnails.

Butane honey oil for dummies

Pain free hash making made easy

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 02-28-2006, 11:09 AM
Germinated

stan likes being stoned in the corner
Default budder

whats the process for budder using butane?
Old 02-28-2006, 05:24 PM
Diogenes Reincarnate
| My GK Garden |

Useless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Looks fabulous TUG. Gonna have try that in a bit after the QWISO is done.
What are you using to heat the oil to 140 degrees and maintain that temp?
"I desire knowledge by nature," the words of Aristotle, my nature is not to hate you. So I try to put myself in the depths of the other man, peace to my brother man, in search of my place in this world to discover man, damn check out the colors man.
Old 02-28-2006, 06:07 PM
Hash Engineer

Chief Smokingbud travels the world as a 'pot' consultantChief Smokingbud travels the world as a 'pot' consultantChief Smokingbud travels the world as a 'pot' consultantChief Smokingbud travels the world as a 'pot' consultantChief Smokingbud travels the world as a 'pot' consultantChief Smokingbud travels the world as a 'pot' consultant

He might be putting the dish in a large pot of warm water on the stove.....which you can do if it's electric. If not you can heat the water on a gas burner but please turn the burner off before you get the oil near it.

Butane honey oil for dummies

Pain free hash making made easy
Old 03-01-2006, 12:43 AM
tug

Stan, here's a link, I'm sure Chief has a great one, Chief?

http://www.tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=45

Those old pics have been saved so many times @ a reduced size they are small now, I will take fresh photos......

Last edited by tug; 03-01-2006 at 12:53 AM.
Old 03-01-2006, 06:57 AM
Germinated

Default budder

thanks tug but i cant find in there how to make the budder using the tane i just see how to make the honey
Old 03-01-2006, 08:31 AM
Germinated

Wink budder

ok tug i think i grasp it now. make the honey with the tane heat and purge oil until it "budders?"
i guess my question now would be what is the best strain for this stuff and where would a reputable seed bank be where i could purchase the strain thanks.
Old 03-02-2006, 02:40 AM
tug

I personally use a clone only pure Indica, as it yields excellent (and lots of) budder, but I just started some seeds in an effort to expand my budder repetoire.

I went to ReeferMan Seeds, as a multiple Cannabis Cup winner who personally went around the world searching for fine cannabis, Reef has some of the best breeding stock on the planet.

HashPlant, Full Melt Madness, G-13, any Kush crosses, G-SUS, King's Kross, Champagne, and Red Congo all make excellent budder.
Old 03-02-2006, 07:42 AM
Germinated

Thumbs up budder

Thanks alot there tug! Shit ive learned some valuable shit. I have to thank you for your insight. I remember years ago just aquiring honey oil was a huge deal, I never sampled honey until my 22 birthday. Now they have this funky shit!

Thanks again