GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Cultivation > Pests and Plant Problems
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 03-05-2006, 03:37 PM
New Sprout

Herbmon cuts off fan leaves while stoned
Default Brown tips curling up.......?

Hey, I run two 2'x4' flood and drain systems in closets which are ventilated a few times a day by opening them up and using a fan to get the air out. In the vegging closet i have three old school florescent 4' set ups with one warm and one cool white bulb in each. In the flowering closet i have a 250w heat lamp lighting 6 plants that average 23'',(also in a 2'x4' flood and drain.) The veg closet has about 8 plants at 1 foot high. Both closets average about 80 degrees. Both of the closets have little black egg things on the underside of the leaves and a few spider mites on each. there is also small webbing between the branches around the nodes. I thoroughly sprayed each one of them 2 times, three days apart. I also put a few capfulls of sm-90 in the reservoir,w/ 20 gallons in it. I use botanicare nutrients, pro grow food with liquid karma for the veg closet and fruit and flower formula in the flowering closet. The brown tips are curling upward all over the plant, from the top new growth down to the bottoms, in both closets, is this from a certain nutrient deficiency, the sm-90, spider mites, or something i am missing? thanks
Disclaimer: The text and pictures posted by this user are entirely fictional. All pictures of cannabis and cannabis cultivation have been obtained from a country in which cultivation and possession of cannabis is entirely 100% legal. All posts are for entertainment purposes and does not necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of this user.

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 03-05-2006, 04:20 PM
Red Eyed Jedi

HappyJay smokes from the golden hookaHappyJay smokes from the golden hookaHappyJay smokes from the golden hookaHappyJay smokes from the golden hookaHappyJay smokes from the golden hookaHappyJay smokes from the golden hookaHappyJay smokes from the golden hooka

The burning & turning tips are classic signs of over fert.
Old 03-05-2006, 09:53 PM
New Sprout

Unhappy

but it started when I had not changed my nutrients for a long time and they grew fine for a month or so... now its happening all over, even after changing the water and adding the suggested amount of nutrients. I have it fill for about 45min. 5x a day. Has anyone experimented with SM-90? and did it have any negative effects on their plants? I mixed it to a more concentrated ratio of 4 parts water to 1 part SM90 instead of 5 to 1. do you still think that it is over fert? here is a crappy picture..........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image035.jpg (34.1 KB, 21 views)
Disclaimer: The text and pictures posted by this user are entirely fictional. All pictures of cannabis and cannabis cultivation have been obtained from a country in which cultivation and possession of cannabis is entirely 100% legal. All posts are for entertainment purposes and does not necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of this user.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:41 PM
Germinated

myNeighbor Grows Pot likes being stoned in the corner

well from what i know i honestly dont know if it's the mites or whatever but it sounds like a over fert problem so slow down on it and how close are the lights to it
Old 03-08-2006, 06:57 AM
Cuban Bee
| My GK Garden |

SMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THC

Not really sure without more info but i can tell you that flooding for 45 min. is way too long . I flood mine for 10 min and it drains in 2 min 6x per day. the roots might not be getting enough oxygen. most importantly, what is your pH?

Old 03-08-2006, 01:54 PM
New Sprout

for my lighting, (in veg) i have florescents a couple inches above each plant. And my lighting for the flower room is just a 250 watt heat lamp bulb until i have enough money to get something better. And i will water it less now, my PH is about 6.2. Sounds like its over fert to me too, but im open for any suggestions.
Old 03-12-2006, 04:28 PM
Excommunicated
| My GK Garden |

greenthumbdanny drowns their plants in PISS

back off on the nutrients you are over doing it
Old 03-13-2006, 10:24 AM
arizona homegrown

Well during the last 2 weeks of flowering its okay for some browing and curling of leaves, in fact its expected. How far along are your plants? Any pictures? this will really help in deciding if its natual or if it is nute burn or possibly nute deficiency