GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Cultivation > Outdoor Cultivation
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 04-16-2006, 07:10 AM
growsumkb

Default soil mix for outdoor grow

I want to know what a good soil mix would be to plant in if i add all the fertilizers and whatnot seperately after a couple weeks from planting.
I am thinking of: 2/3 organic potting soil
1/3 perlite
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 04-16-2006, 07:20 PM
growsumkb

Any ideas?
Old 04-16-2006, 08:47 PM
Developed Alternating Nodes

GMaNxD likes being stoned in the corner

your mix sounds good i've heard perlite is good to mix with the soil, to keep the soil loose. as they like.
i used just topsoil in my first spot and plants are looking good but growing slow, as i intended using thick soil.
2nd and 3rd spots are looking great so far and im using just plain soil from the earth!
Old 04-17-2006, 07:12 AM
growsumkb

alright thx man. Hey does anybody know peat moss's PH?
Old 04-17-2006, 09:22 AM
Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Outdoorchronic has a few good grows under the beltOutdoorchronic has a few good grows under the belt

i just took a hoe and a pick axe and work up some soil in my yard,which has had plenty of oak leafs and other arangement of leafs broken into the soil (lawn is never taken care of toooooooooooooo biggggggg ),and ofcourse i keep compost piles that works real good if you add it to the soil,but i dident add much other stuff and it works great,same thing im using this year

Old 04-21-2006, 01:49 PM
Germinated

san2 likes being stoned in the corner

i use 1 potting soil, 1 compost soil, 1/2 clay mud, 1/2 soil from garden, 1/2 - 1 sand... sand keeps soil airy, clay thing keeps soil firm... i want to use perlite but i hav no idea what it is because here in spai it is called differently and i dunno wat to ask or luk 4 :S!!!
Old 04-21-2006, 02:30 PM
Veggy Stage

Kathmandu likes being stoned in the corner
Default My mix

1/2 MG Potting soil and 1/2 My super dirt from my compost pile. Add Peace of Mind all purpose fert every two to three weeks. Then BAM!!!!:D
Old 04-21-2006, 09:48 PM
Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

link420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

I always go with 1/3 black top soil from outside, 1/3 Compost (compost is a must if you ask me), and 1/3 Peat Moss, and usually a couple handfulls perlite for good drainage. Add fertilizer as needed.
Old 05-11-2006, 03:27 PM
Begun Flowering

outdoor love likes being stoned in the corner

using organic soil is pointless if ur gonna use chemecal fertilizer.making good soil is kinda costly! dig a big hole if u want big results.1/2 organic garden mix, 1/2 shit from the barn(cow, horse goat chicken exc.)1/3 perlite,1/3 bone meal, 1/3 potash.also add b1 vitamins ,magnesium and lime.also use a bit of blood meal depending on the amount of shit in ur soil. I PROMISE this will grow the fn cronic outside every time.i buy all these organic fertilizers at the local feed and seed store.gl
Old 05-13-2006, 04:58 AM
Germinated

Supple likes being stoned in the corner

iVE NEVER HEARD OF BLOODMEAL BEING ADDED TO SOIL BEFORE

WHAT EXACTLY DOES THIS DO TO THE SOIL